Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Unprotected oral sex is it a risk of catching an STI?  (Read 5559 times)

Offline Tonyg

You aren't.

Hang on.... if this site UKP, is for the mutual benefit and safety of its members, shouldn’t this site allow details of another site to be shared where that other site contains potentially health protecting information?

If there is indeed a auto-censored, which will no doubt have details of service providers offering bareback despite AW profiles stating they dont then it would be expected this site would share that information

Preventing the dissemination of information which would protect people’s health and well-being, is as we say in the legal profession.... “a cunts trick”

Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hang on.... if this site UKP, is for the mutual benefit and safety of its members, shouldn’t this site allow details of another site to be shared where that other site contains potentially health protecting information?

If there is indeed a auto-censored, which will no doubt have details of service providers offering bareback despite AW profiles stating they dont then it would be expected this site would share that information

Preventing the dissemination of information which would protect people’s health and well-being, is as we say in the legal profession.... “a cunts trick”
Read the rules mate. The auto sensor is there for a reason.

11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

You can't possibly know if what is posted on other fora is true or not, unsubstantiated speculation does not do anyone any good. If a member has been offered UTC bareback then that is first hand information and can be reported, though members should form their own opinions on whether or not the report is genuine or malicious.

For some unknown reason a lot of members, both old and new, think that they can post anything they like on here, you can't, there are rules and if anyone does not like the rules they agreed to when signing up then they should just log off and not come back.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 09:44:09 am by daviemac »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Exactly. This is what i meant. If you are not being a thicko, then there is surely no risk.  :unknown:
Only a thicko thinks there's no risk at all. Again, is anything 100% safe? Apart from abstaining?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 01:03:20 am by Rochelle »

Offline alabama1

Only a thicko thinks there's no risk at all. Again, is anything 100% safe? Apart from abstaining?

I think you know what i meant, a very minute risk.

Offline Nagilum

You could still catch HPV even with a condom. For example a wart will touch the base of your penis during penetration.

OW will guard you from nasties in her mouth that's for sure, but my point is you can't fully protect yourself from all STI's that are highly contagious from skin to skin contact.

Don't go by visual reference either because some STI's are not visible but there.

Offline smiths

No such thing as 100% safe in punting, there is always going to be A risk, for punters to take the risk they feel comfortable taking in my opinion. Anyone who posts there is no risk is totally wrong and giving incorrect factually wrong info.

The risk a punter is taking with a WG he doesn't know who doesn't advertise she offers BB is unknown to him in reality as he doesn't know her from Eve. She could of been doing anything with anyone before him, and this of course applies to a punters regulars and civvies. That's sexual contact for you.

Offline Bristolguy

It’s always a risk but imo still safer than taking home a random from the local pub or clubs

Offline MrMatrix

Offline chewhau

I had protected sex for few times. But, most of the time I just suck her breast. So, I am very safe. Didn't catch anything so far.

Anyway, I prefer to suck breast than sex (I can do that for 45 minutes), then oral with condom.

Lots of discussions about the risk of unprotected penetrative sex yet oral sex isn’t seen as a risk, (lots of SP reviews point towards those that OWO CIM do reverse OWO as a positive) the advice on NHS websites says transmission of gonorrhea, herpes and syphills is “commonly caught through oral sex”

I get intercourse carries a higher risk but it’s like buying 100 Loto tickets rather than 10

Does anyone abstain from oral sex ?

I’m not condoning BB just curious as to views on why we are comfortable with taking a “small risk”

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I had protected sex for few times. But, most of the time I just suck her breast. So, I am very safe. Didn't catch anything so far.

Anyway, I prefer to suck breast than sex (I can do that for 45 minutes), then oral with condom.

Thanks for the pearls of wisdom. Looking forward to your next post in 2023. Maybe you'll have left a review by then!!

Offline tesla

........... Maybe you'll have left a review by then!!

doubt it! he is just a leech

Offline Atrueyorkie

I do wonder why we pay extra (owo/ro) to effectively increase the chances of catching something tenfold. It feels amazing obviously, increased pleasure but the risk sometimes is higher. All punts are a risk in general and it’s up to the discretion of the punter if they want to proceed.

We punt for fun but stay safe lads  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 02:31:10 pm by Atrueyorkie »

Offline petermisc

I do wonder why we pay extra (owo/ro) to effectively increase the chances of catching something tenfold.
Who are you seeing that asks extra for owo or ro?  No WG I can recall ever seeing has asked extra for them.  A level, cim, are increasingly being charged extra, but not owo surely?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Who are you seeing that asks extra for owo or ro?  No WG I can recall ever seeing has asked extra for them.  A level, cim, are increasingly being charged extra, but not owo surely?
There's loads that charge extra for OWO and RO, just because you haven't seen any that do doesn't mean it doesn't go on.

Offline sparkus

There's loads that charge extra for OWO and RO, just because you haven't seen any that do doesn't mean it doesn't go on.

Just today saw OWO as £20 extra but anal wasn't.

I had a whole thread on how pissed off I was at the number of women wanting £££ for RO in massage shops.

Offline petermisc

I was just pointing out that it is far from being standard, as implied by the previous poster.  While RO is not my thing, OWO very definitely is, and in many decades of punting in various areas of the country, not once that I can recall have I ever been asked to pay extra for it. None of the agencies that I am aware of, who increasingly seem to be allowing their girls to charge extra for things like cim, for example, yet put owo as an extra.

I have known many who won't do owo, who will only do ow, but that is a different thing to charging extra for doing it without.  I am assuming that it is the cheap-end Roms, who have the reputation for charging extra for just about everything, doing this?  If so, it would explain why I have never come across it, as I have long given them a wide berth.  God forbid it should ever become standard practice.  Next they will be asking extra to fuck.

I have been asked to pay extra for kissing, but that was abroad.  Again, in this country it is either something a girl either does, or she doesn't.  And kissing is as good a way of catching something.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I was just pointing out that it is far from being standard, as implied by the previous poster.  While RO is not my thing, OWO very definitely is, and in many decades of punting in various areas of the country, not once that I can recall have I ever been asked to pay extra for it. None of the agencies that I am aware of, who increasingly seem to be allowing their girls to charge extra for things like cim, for example, yet put owo as an extra.

I have known many who won't do owo, who will only do ow, but that is a different thing to charging extra for doing it without.  I am assuming that it is the cheap-end Roms, who have the reputation for charging extra for just about everything, doing this?  If so, it would explain why I have never come across it, as I have long given them a wide berth.  God forbid it should ever become standard practice.  Next they will be asking extra to fuck.

I have been asked to pay extra for kissing, but that was abroad.  Again, in this country it is either something a girl either does, or she doesn't.  And kissing is as good a way of catching something.

Interesting could be a regional or ethnicity thing. I see predominantly Chinese / Thais SPs and OWO is more often then not extra (I'd say 70% at a guess.) In my experience RO is pretty much always included in fact I think only 1 or 2 have stated its extra for that.

Could be based on location / whether parlour or indie etc.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

You are quoting your own limited personal experience and as you haven't come across it imply it must be a rarity, when if fact there's loads who charge extra for it. 

I have never been asked for it either but I accept that others have.

And kissing is as good a way of catching something.
WTF.  :crazy:

I'll leave you to it mate, you think what you want.   :wacko:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Just to add I'm only talking about my own experiences here. I'm not saying 70% of all WGs in the land charge extra for OWO.

Online webpunter

Work on the principle that OWO is a risk
& that most hookers do BB with someone, maybe more than one person
So picking an older longer established [they know whats what] / well reviewed pukka burd & the risks diminish
But not entirely

Owo is a big risk but it is not as much of a risk as bareback vaginal  sex or bareback  anal sex   you can only  control  your own behaviour you can't control  what  the service provider  does  im personally convinced that for the right price she will bareback   :dash:  :scare: 

Well 'men' is a loosely defined term, as the throbber fans on here know
Tho suggesting that bareback might be pushing things [edit: in ] a bit far  ;)
However your average TS is way further up the crazy scale than your average hooker
& even the most prolific reviewers on here are likely to be less promiscuous than your average bender

Edit:  it becomes a numbers game, the law of averages.  Some activities are riskier [obvs] than others

and you can't control what other  punters get up to as some  punters  are doing anal bareback with  men  :scare: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 02:03:11 am by webpunter »

Offline smiths

Yes not only surely but definitely some WGs in my area of London/Herts charge extra for OWO and some have been doing so for all the time I have been punting, over 35 years. Also countless reviews on UKP over the last 10 years have stated extra for OWO, I am amazed you haven't read even 1 that said so.

1 example in my area is almost all Brazilian WGs charged an extra £20 for OWO, many don't advertise on their profiles they do though, but some do mention it. And some EE WGs charge it as an extra as well. Its been very rare I have dealt with WGs who charged extra for RO but it has happened over the years. I wouldn't pay extra for that, I might and would pay extra for OWO IF the overall rate is still what I class as a good rate, which in my area is increasingly not the case due to continuing price rises and countless newbie WGs with no reviews on here starting out charging high to me rates.