Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour threesome suggestions today  (Read 719 times)

Offline inurfase

So lots of stuff already on the forum which I have read, but possibly now overwhelmed with info!

Have never been to a parlour before, guess I've always been a bit daunted by the idea. And have never had a threesome before either. At a loose end this morning/early afternoon and have the horn.

Any suggestions for a threesome in Manchester? Ideally both girls who do DFK, and not insane prices. 100 all in for half hour would be great, but could do 120.

Thanks all...

Offline Grey Eric

If that is your budget you might struggle these days. Probably best to try Sheridans or Roses as they tend to be a bit cheaper

Offline Woblybobsdog

If that is your budget you might struggle these days. Probably best to try Sheridans or Roses as they tend to be a bit cheaper

Sheridans already do 2 girls.

Offline westeros

Not been to Cosmo in a while but if memory serves me correctly it's 40 per h/h phone up book all three wg for the same time, make sure to ask for the big room and you should get 3 girls for h/h for 120 or 125.

Also Cosmo girls are usually up for twosomes so might even do three some.

Online Moby Dick

Not been to Cosmo in a while but if memory serves me correctly it's 40 per h/h phone up book all three wg for the same time, make sure to ask for the big room and you should get 3 girls for h/h for 120 or 125.

Also Cosmo girls are usually up for twosomes so might even do three some.

You think a threesum is 3 girls? I would suggest it is three in total (sum of 3) ie FFM or MMF?
A pair of WG maybe called a duo, never heard or used the phrase “twosome”?

A onesum sounds lonesum or something from the Chinese menu.
Never been to Cosmo, I’ve heard it’s proper Gruesum  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 02:45:31 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline westeros

You think a threesum is 3 girls? I would suggest it is three in total (sum of 3) ie FFM or MMF?
A pair of WG maybe called a duo, never heard or used the phrase “twosome”?

A onesum sounds lonesum or something from the Chinese menu.
Never been to Cosmo, I’ve heard it’s proper Gruesum  :sarcastic:

You know I only realised what is written afterwards. Debated whether to correct myself but in the end couldn't be bothered.

Cosmo to be fair isn't world class. The seedy red lights might not be for everyone, but for me it used to tick the boxes.

They'd parade the ladies in front for you to choose from and the ladies weren't all mingers.

Everyone has there own tastes. Whatever floats your boat I suppose