Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Review - Budapest Dreamhouse massage - Positive  (Read 3150 times)

Offline KeenPunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235492.msg2403976#msg2403976

External Link/Members Only

Previously reviewed here.  After the afternoon failure at the thai place I decided to go here.  The website is pretty clear that HE is on offer and included in the price but also what the boundaries are, don't be trying to get FS or a BJ.

Comms over whatsapp mostly good, and all details provided.  Arrived at the venue, easy to find and discrete enough, welcomed in by a very good looking lady and taken to a waiting room, she then brought me a drink and a kitkat!  Soon after a lady game in to join me, she was a 9/10, way better than you are used to in the UK and spoke good English.  She explained what was going to happen, passed me a towel and I got in the shower.  After that there was a good massage, very sensual, she was completely naked throughout.  She then got very oiled up and started the best B2B that I've had before finishing me off (HE) in reverse cowgirl position.  We both showered (one by one), handed over the cash 25000HUF, about £60 and off I went very happy.  I thought, I'll defo be back but will try a few more places too.

Offline nugget4eva

Nice! I've not considered Budapest before, but this sounds very much my cup of tea.