Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - Young Thai Mona - TOFTT - Worthing, Sussex  (Read 4582 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001229) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TotalRecall

This is a TS review, if this is not your thing then look away now.

Young Thai Mona, saw in Worthing a few weeks ago and currently available in Crawley.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Sent an enquiring text in the late afternoon to see if she was available in the evening. Got a response within 20 minutes confirming she was available and her rates; £50 for 15mins, £80 for 30mins, £130 for 1 hour, with OWO and CIM £20 extra.

Location: flat less than 5 minutes walk from Worthing station. I have been there before several times to see the touring Thai girls. Ground floor flat which is fairly spacious which has been clean each time I have visited.

Price: Agreed on £80 for 30. As I was toftt I decided against paying the extra for OWO.

Girl:  face 6.5/10, body 8/10 - it's the girl from the photos, but they have been photoshopped to make her skin a lot cleaner than she actually is. She had quite a lot of acne scars which were visible even through the make up. Body wise she was rather curvy and had a nice figure, so no complaints there.

The meet: Mona opened the door wearing a low cut floral summer dress thats showed off her advance cleavage and her legs. Got beckoned through the flat to one of the bedrooms where I handed over the cash, and she left the room for a minute to stash it somewhere.

On returning to the room I attempted to communicate to her what I wanted, but her English was really poor. Finally with use of an app, I was able to tell her what I wanted; kissing, mutual oral, mutual rimming and me penetrating her. She nodded indicating that she could do this... like fuck she did!

The kissing was nothing more than a few quick pecks on the lips and any attempt by me to turn it to DFK were rebuffed by her turning or pulling her head away. The OW was maybe a few minutes of her putting my cock in her mouth, paying zero attention to my testicle.

After about 4 minutes of this shit and in attempt to recover the punt, I opted to just get it over with and fuck her. She lubed up, climbed on top, and lowered herself onto me in cowgirl.

I didn't think it could get any worse, but it did. I kept on trying to thrust deeper into her ass, but she had position herself in a way in which my cock was barely entering her and was making it incredible difficult to build up a rhythm.

Frustrated, I asked to change position to doggie, where she got up to more of the same; any time I would start to get into a rhythm, she was move on the bed, causing me to have to readjust.

Feeling my erection dispearing, and still determined to pop, we change positions one last time to missionary, and this is when I gave up. Whilst trying to fuck her, she kept on pushing her legs back into me as they we resting on my should, so with each thrust I was being pushed further and further back. With my hard-on gone at this point, I gave up, pulled out, whipped the rubber off and just got dressed why she laid on the bed watching me. I didn't even attempt to finish myself off as I was pissed and just wanted to get out of there and forget the £80 notes I had just wasted. All in all, I was there for about 15 minutes of the 30 minute booking.

Would I see her again? Maybe if I was in an accident and had lost all my memories of the previous meet, but otherwise... FUCK NO!!!