Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smallest Tits with Big Nipples  (Read 2151 times)

pe567

There's lots of postings about the biggest tits, but my preference is for small tits
and big lovely nipples.
Come on then who's had the smallest?
Female natural
I love skinny or fat.... weird or what?

Offline ForrestGump

There's lots of postings about the biggest tits, but my preference is for small tits
and big lovely nipples.
Come on then who's had the smallest?
Female natural
I love skinny or fat.... weird or what?

Titties aren't at the top of my list of priorities tbh. That said if given the choice I'm with you for small natural with prominent nipples.

This girl falls nicely into that category with her super-lean small body and almost flat chest and lovely nipples. External Link/Members Only

It was a shit punt, though. So I won't get to see them again  :(

pe567

Looks good to me...has to be reasonably local though

on the fat lasses I found Victoria of Washington to be first class and a regular
though she's losing weight all the time

Offline ForrestGump

Looks good to me...has to be reasonably local though

on the fat lasses I found Victoria of Washington to be first class and a regular
though she's losing weight all the time

Sorry pe567 I wasn't posting the link as a way of suggesting you should see her. I'm guessing she's way too far outside of your punting area.

I'm not that into larger size girls but it's another item on my punting bucket list.  ;)

pe567

Just post away, always good to look.

I'm always looking for the unusual, had a lass who shaved her hair a couple
of years ago....now that was good!

Perfection would be a fat japanese baldy dwarf from washington, or a skinny one,
but in my youth I had loads of normal lasses, want something different now that
i'm old and paying!!!

Offline ForrestGump

Just post away, always good to look.

I'm always looking for the unusual, had a lass who shaved her hair a couple
of years ago....now that was good!

Perfection would be a fat japanese baldy dwarf from washington, or a skinny one,
but in my youth I had loads of normal lasses, want something different now that
i'm old and paying!!!

Yeah I'd be interested to go with a wg with a shaved head, too. But I reckon the chances of you finding your Jap dwarf with a shaved head in Washington is pretty slim. But I'm no expert in such matters  ;)

But what I do know is that the more money you have the more choices will be available to you in this life.  :)

Reeson69

Yeah I'd be interested to go with a wg with a shaved head, too. But I reckon the chances of you finding your Jap dwarf with a shaved head in Washington is pretty slim. But I'm no expert in such matters  ;)

But what I do know is that the more money you have the more choices will be available to you in this life.  :)

Keep an eye on Britishsteele/steele/tawny/krystalchampagne or whatever she calls herself on AW these days.
I saw her during her bald phase.
She's in a hairy stage at the moment but she's barking mad and could well shave the lot off in the spur of the moment.

Offline Highlander

True that. Or get a limb voluntarily amputated for aesthetic purposes. She also now has the world's worst tattoo of a giant Octopus over her leg she wants off. Truly loco down in Acapulco!

Offline ForrestGump

Keep an eye on Britishsteele/steele/tawny/krystalchampagne or whatever she calls herself on AW these days.
I saw her during her bald phase.
She's in a hairy stage at the moment but she's barking mad and could well shave the lot off in the spur of the moment.

She looks hot External Link/Members Only

See what you mean about the octopus tat. :-/