Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melinda - Olinas Bayswater - solid performer  (Read 1128 times)

59 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110633) (47 positive, 11 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jerelee82

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date of meet: A couple times last year (last in November) - just noticed the statute of limitations for reviews was extended to a year.  Will try and cover multiple sessions since they were largely the same.

Location: Flat about 5 mins walk from Bayswater station - Studio flat, small but clean bathroom - shower only enough room comfortably for one person.  Sounds like she may have moved since, though.

Price: 140 for 1h - discount given after the first session

The girl: The airbrushed photos are not representative of her, but the selfie / phone pics are pretty close.  Body wise, as has been mentioned, has some slight eczema, but not a big issue.  Nice slender body, with bolt-ons and big nips as has been mentioned.  She has some tattoos on her body, though, i'm failing to recall where/what exactly, but they're noticable.  Facially, I found her to be cute, but not overly pretty.  Maybe a 6.5/10

The deed:  LFK, OWO, RO, Rimming, FS (Protected) - Upon entering, she recognized me from our previous sessions and was happy to see me and greeted me with some LFK.  I sorted the paperwork and went for a quick shower to freshen up.  Started with some LFK - DFK not really my thing unless I really click with an SP - but always happy with some light kissing.  Melinda's routine with me goes as such: LFK, followed by some nipple licking/sucking and onto OWO.  Her technique is pretty solid - slow and sensual with medium suction, and then speeds up and increases suction as we progress.  Plenty of attention to the balls, which was really nice - always love a good tongue bath for the ol boys.  From the 2nd meet onwards, she started rimming me - which I haven't had in a while.  Lots of taint licking and some light inner-tonguing.  Back to OWO at a good pace and I unload into her mouth. 

Follow up with a pretty decent massage from Melinda for 15-20 minutes, and round two is asked for.   More of the same to start: Nip licks and OWO - but I return the favor with some RO on her.  She is shaven, nice and clean down there, but she doesn't seem to be the most responsive - or my technique is lost on her! - so after a few minutes of this we move onto the main event.  A few positions - doggy, mish, CG and pop 2 into the bag.  I know A-levels are on offer, but I haven't partaken yet.  Was planning to try on my last session, but got cut short due to a call I received mid-session.  After finishing up - I hopped back in the shower for a clean up before heading on my way.  Have always left with a smile - except on that last trip -where I had some empty, but still blue balls (but that's not on her).

The verdict:  Overall - Melinda is a solid performer.  Not as fun or charming as Anna or Charm were (sorry no reviews - was early last year before joining) - but I've had no complaints in my time seeing her.  She's not a conversationalist as her english isn't great, but if you just want two rounds, a decent massage and good service, hit her up.   Good VFM at 140/h

Would I return?  I definitely want to close out the A-levels chapter with Melinda at some point, so I can say I ticked all the boxes off, but I've yet to try Nicky or Tracy, so will be saving my shekels for those two before venturing a return trip to Melinda.