Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Ophelia - Victoria SW1V - British brunette with peachy butt  (Read 4072 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6404921) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD setup, book by phone, confirm on the day, £130 for the hour.

Ophelia is a 5'5" British girl with shoulder length brunette hair, and a variety of unusual tattoos. Slim not skinny, she has nicely defined B-cup breast and a peachy butt.
Thought she looked a little older than stated 24, though certainly a well looked after body.

She greeted me in sexy lingerie and collar as in the first pic below.  Lip kissing only  :(
OWO with nice variation but not much depth and uses hand. However, lots and lots of eye contact and she seems to enjoy me getting off on her.
Enjoyed some RO with her, nice tasting pussy and gets very wet when fingered.
Fucked in mish. Lots of encouragement as she enjoys things. Again good eye contact, though a bit lacking without FK. Popped in bag.

Nice chat intra round. She's rather easy to talk to. Second round ran through OWO cowgirl doggy.
Doggy my fave position with her, lovely arched back, surprisingly nice cheeks (given her frame) to slap and grab onto :yahoo:

Out pretty much on the hour as common with HoD. Ophelia's a pleasant girl with a great body and I had a good time.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 36/50

Some recent pics added, plus earlier ones collated by BHR.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 10:19:01 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Lemon1234

Thanks Shadow… has she cut her hair? Looks like a Bob in some of the pictures. If so she’ll go straight to the top of my list! ;)

Online Shadow314

Thanks Shadow… has she cut her hair? Looks like a Bob in some of the pictures. If so she’ll go straight to the top of my list! ;)

Yeah shorter bob when I saw her.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Ophelia's a great girl, one of the best I've had at and arguably too good for HOD. I've seen her at least 6 times now and, at the risk of sounding arrogant, believe I played a part in turning her onto being a sub as it was only after I brought along a load of restraints (with her knowledge and permission) the she added sub to her profile.

Personally I'd rate her body higher than 7/10, to me she's very toned yet curvy with an amazing bum and great pair of breasts. She's a girl I'd happily see indie for £150 per hour but at HOD not simply because of the tendency for them to run a conveyor belt service. That being said at my last punt with Talulah I got approx. 1hr 15 mins total for the whole booking so maybe they're starting to improve though that's probably a one-off.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I've not seen her since she cut it but I asked her and she did confirm she's cut her hair shorter than it used to be.

Offline Lemon1234

Thanks Shadow & Mystery - def need to break my COVID duck with her if I can’t get in with Talulah. Love girls with short hair bobs, pixie cuts etc

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Thanks Shadow & Mystery - def need to break my COVID duck with her if I can’t get in with Talulah. Love girls with short hair bobs, pixie cuts etc

No problem. You'll get much more passionate kissing and intimacy with Talulah and she is my favourite of the two though Ophelia is very lovely and arguably these two are worth the money despite the recent price hike at HOD.

They are both very popular though, Talulah especially, so when she returns from her 2 week absence you will need to make a booking as soon as she appears on the roster.   

Offline Lemon1234

That’s the plan… get a booking in with T as soon as she is back on the roster. The fact she is a rare bookings makes her even sexier (if that makes sense!) I was tempted to  just give in and almost booked Darcy this week. But resisted the urge.  :dash:

Offline bedhedred

I did meet Ophelia again this year and it was a clear positive experience. Once again the kissing was light with little tongue.

She is so attractive 😍 that I got proper wood in spite of her relatively stand offish treatment. Nothing was wrong with the performance, but I get lots full on tongue stuffed in my mouth off other girls who are as good looking or better.

I'd recommend her... Just not wholeheartedly.

Offline Lemon1234

Thanks Bed - shame about the lack of tongue. Otherwise she sounds perfect. Might hold out for the mighty Talulah