Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ZOE VIP & DELUX - Crawley - TOFTT by B&S default!  (Read 520 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6162027) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HoleyHatrick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my first genuine B&S, now I can completely understand how pissed off people are when it happens to them.  :angry:

1hr - £120 + £20 OWO - OWO, 69 & Protected sex in multiple positions + surprise CIM  :D

Meet was last week.

So having arranged to meet Ruby Temptation - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but being B&S for SEXY ZOE I agreed to go ahead with the meet as she had been my plan B, the fact she was part of the B&S I should've left but was thinking with my cock & as I said she was my plan B.

Comms : All very straight forward (apart from being asked if I was in Manchester or Crawley?) with good English from 'Ruby' text followed with address & postcode, asked to call when close as another girl was working there & she didn't want her answering the door.

Venue : Well known terrace house in Northgate, not the greatest location as you have to walk down a dead-end, pretty sure neighbours will know a brothel is next door to them.

SP : Main reason I stayed was that Zoe is as per her profile, attractive with tattoos a great pair of tits & a large firm arse & super soft skin. Only negative on the looks/body side of things was the shin stubble...Desperate Dan would of been proud of it!

The Meet : Knocked on door after texting my arrival to be greeted by the magic door.
Knew it Wasn't Ruby/Katy straight away but led upstairs where I would find out Ruby was apparently at the supermarket!
After handing over the cash Zoe went off to stash it while I undressed, no shower offered but I had only just had one so this was okay with me.
When Zoe returned she started to take her dress off whilst gyrating & dancing a fine sight.
On to the bed where some light FK took place & then she reached for a condom to start oral, I asked for OWO is £20 extra baby! Agree to pay she says give the money at end of meet, this is where the meet started to get laughable & rushed.
As she started to give a BJ barely my tip was in yet she is gagging like I'm half way down her throat, I ask her to go deeper but she says baby you're too big. Finally she goes half way down my cock but it is a mediocre BJ at best.
Ask for 69, this was the highlight of the meet apart from Zoe not holding her weight on her knees it made access to her pussy harder but I managed, she has a nice trimmed pussy that tasted fresh.
Zoe's BJ technique improved greatly whilst in 69 I could tell she was enjoying her pussy being eaten as she got wetter & grinding her pussy on my face, after about 10mins of this I unexpectedly for me & Zoe exploded in her mouth which she took like a champ not spilling a drop.
After she got up to spit in the bin in the room I half expected for her to say that was going to cost extra but she did not. (CIM not listed in her likes on her profile)
A massage was offered & accepted but this was pretty crap.
I asked for oral again which Zoe misheard as anal & reached for a condom saying it will be extra, I declined as didn't want her to get anymore of my hard earned.
A brief BJ followed & then onto sex in CG, doggy, pronebone & spoons barely 2mins in each positon.
So rushed I was starting get annoyed with myself that I stayed in the first place.
At this point I could tell Zoe wanted me to cum again & started to give me a handjob which became rougher & rougher.
Zoe was getting frustrated I wasn't cumming but after her working away pop no2 came along.

After this she got up & put her dress on, normally I would of questioned the time as I knew there was still quite a bit left but I had enough & just wanted out.

I could hear another punter go into the room next door, Zoe briefly went to the bathroom for barely a minute, came back into my room said goodbye to me & then straight to see the other punter.  :vomit:
Another girl who I can't see a profile for came in to see me out.

No noticeable clock watching but she was wearing a watch so could of been having sly looks but I didn't notice. I was in & out in just over 45mins.

Conclusion : Looks wise Zoe is attractive & has a shapely body but the poor uninterested sex & BJ plus the rushed service made this my worst punt ever. But exactly what I deserve for accepting a B&S.

Would i return? No.