Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva or Morgan?  (Read 2570 times)

Offline geordie.si79

Got a decision to make on which one of the above I should see today? I've seen Keeva quite a few times but I'm so tempted by Morgan..

Does anyone know if Morgan does anal?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Third Man

iv seen them both and i would say Morgan is by far the best. She has for me anyway, something about her that sets her apart. You will not be disappointed

Offline geordie.si79

Bugger, had to confirm appointment with Keeva before 10am so I'm seeing her in an hours time! Morgan will have to wait till next week  :D

Offline dino1990

out of the two I prefer Keeva. More friendly.

Toshiba

We will still want a review.we like reviews

jack-chan

seen them both more than once, sometimes wish Keeva would shut the fuck up, equally good punts but in different ways if that makes any sense

Toshiba

seen them both more than once, sometimes wish Keeva would shut the fuck up, equally good punts but in different ways if that makes any sense

Stick ya cock in her mouth

Im in her tomorrow(keeva)

tommyh

Got a decision to make on which one of the above I should see today? I've seen Keeva quite a few times but I'm so tempted by Morgan..

she did when she was at notorious years ago.

Offline geordie.si79

Best visit so far with Keeva today.. Amazing woman!

Just finished writing a review for you lot :thumbsup:

Offline Highlander

She definitely didn't when I saw her a few hours ago. She said her bum is a virgin in fact, hmm...

Keeva's bum is far from a virgin. Can take any size dick as hard as you care to give it! That last sentence is mischief as she told me the last time someone posted that her ass was destroyed for weeks by monster dongs!

Morgan does great deep throat with cim and swallow, Keeva gives a nice sloppy bj but no deep throat. Not sure about cim. ..

So...marks out of 10
Face/body-  Keeva 8, Morgan 8.5
Services- Keeva 9.5 Morgan 9
Attitude- both 9

Both good solid punts. No clear winner for me.

Offline alenski

does morgen do anal ? no i did ask today [4th june] and she was definite on this point.

Offline ohfook1t

so is it the same morgan as the one from notorious who used to wear her hair in pigtails

tommyh

She definitely didn't when I saw her a few hours ago. She said her bum is a virgin in fact, hmm...
if it is the same Morgan from Notorious (pigtails, 18 at the time and into roleplay and s&m type stuff) then no way is it a virgin. she may not still do it but she did it with me. her profile is probably still on "thewaybackmachine" on the notoriousgirls website and it showed at the time she liked anal.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Although I really liked Keeva, my preference would be for Morgan.

Reason is that I (personally) find Morgan to be relaxing to be with - no stress and I really enjoy her overall personality/attitude in the room - she also has a lovely body & top smile BUT, we are all different so to put into context - If I could only have 1 punt with either girl, my choice would be Morgan

Offline huskyone

The 1st OP question has been answered in previous replies, but the 2nd OP question has now gone into a different area. It's almost a case of 'Right Tent / Wrong Desert'.

There were two very similar girls at Notorious (at one point), both called Morgan, both who worked only for a short time and with dates pretty close to each other. Like Keeva and Morgan that are working now, both memorable, but for different reasons! Anybody else that luckily got to see both Morgans back then, may probably remember some of their similarities.

Somebody has already posted a 'waybackmachine' link in another thread on here, for the Morgan that you refer to tommyh and I agree with you, she's one that's never, ever forgotten!! 'waybackmachine' isn't perfect though, as it only records periodic snapshots, so some girls may be absent purely by chance... giving rise to potential confusion with names, people, dates etc 

In a recent positive review, UN_Dr answered a similar question from someone else about "same Morgan?...hair in pig tails..." by saying "I believe so"  He genuinely may not have known that there were two.  The 2nd OP question has already been answered by others in this thread anyway, after their own recent visits to the Morgan now at Diamonds.

I haven't been punting in the NE for well over 5 years, so never post on here normally, but do enjoy reading a lot.  This little bit I luckily do remember quite well, so I've posted it. Being over in the NW, sometimes I post on another site (Flying Blue - we have some shared experiences...)

One great thing I can see (but as just a distant observer now) is some great VFM in the NE when compared to the NW.  Although, in Greater Manchester we do have a very different approach by Plod fortunately, which kind of explains a few things.

Offline david4u

Sorry but does this Morgan does anal or not? Thanks.

Offline alenski

Offline UN_Dr

In a recent positive review, UN_Dr answered a similar question from someone else about "same Morgan?...hair in pig tails..." by saying "I believe so"  He genuinely may not have known that there were two.  The 2nd OP question has already been answered by others in this thread anyway, after their own recent visits to the Morgan now at Diamonds.

I didn't. So she wasn't the one in pigtails? Slightly disappointed now. Mind you she was still amazing.