Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-jonson Portsmouth  (Read 3410 times)

9 review(s) for Anna-jonson (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline south_fifty

External Link/Members Only

Some time in May.  Well known location not too far from the football stadium

£100 for 30mins.
Arranged easily by text a few days in advance. Was a 10 minutes late getting ready which is a little annoying in a lunch hour.

Anna is fairly attractive with light makeup wearing a red see through all in one set. She is easy to talk to so a longer session would not be filled with awkward moments while one recharges.

Off to the bedroom and as requested started with a lapdance with me in a chair. Plenty of touching with her whispering in my ear plenty of good kissing too. Once naked she sucked my cock OWO which was great and then onto the bed for more OWO. I'd did pay her some attention,  but given only 1/2 I wanted to fuck, so on the the condom and Anna climbs on top and rides me to the end.

Clean up , quick chat and out of the door at bang on 30mins.

Will return.

Online timsussex

Some time in May.  Well known location not too far from the football stadium

was this Hayley's old place ?

Offline south_fifty

was this Hayley's old place ?

Yes, thought I'd be suitability vague as per the rules.

Offline south_fifty

I've seen Anna twice more since the original review a fw months ago.  Not sure if another review or reviews are appropriate.

Two more positives, do I re-review or confirm details here ?

Offline Derrick101

I've seen Anna twice more since the original review a fw months ago.  Not sure if another review or reviews are appropriate.

Rule 4

Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

May be prudent to wait untill a punt 6 months after the first review, unless the service has changed.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Unless anything has materially changed, e.g. rating or range/quality of services or significant change in physical appearance then I don't really see a need to do a new review. As Derrick suggests, it could be perceived as touting. At best it just looks like a punted trying to up his review count. An update on the original review is enough IMO. It's more understandable if it's been a couple of years since the original review.

Offline Derrick101

Unless anything has materially changed, e.g. rating or range/quality of services or significant change in physical appearance then I don't really see a need to do a new review. As Derrick suggests, it could be perceived as touting. At best it just looks like a punted trying to up his review count. An update on the original review is enough IMO. It's more understandable if it's been a couple of years since the original review.

+1