Author Topic: Secret Benefits as an Alternative to Seeking Arrangements  (Read 46914 times)

Offline Mr_Shins

The cute girl has unblocked me again. She's the extremely pretty one I'm "mentoring" on fetlife.


Offline Carl Adams

That's amazing. I've only got the £150 a meet

Lol - I think she is in it for the long game - I had three hours of shopping and Valentines hints yesterday even though I told her its rude to talk with your mouth full  :lol:

I think the trick is to find out what they really want or need and deliver for them - unless of course you are simply seeking to knob every lass in your region in which case I imagine it would be hard to get a bargain.

Offline Carl Adams

The cute girl has unblocked me again. She's the extremely pretty one I'm "mentoring" on fetlife.

Patience pays off.  I have never blocked any of the girls.  Whilst the chancers go away, all the ones I have seen and then been blocked have been back in touch - I just stay consistent with what I said before and they either accept what I am saying or move to the occasional hey! presumably cos they hope I will change my mind.

Patience, consistency, doing what you said you'd do - almost the recipe for a business never mind a relationship!

Offline hungrypunt



And totally agree with the filtered photos and verification video disconnect.  Also 95% of them look like they've just woken up in bed (lots literally taken in bed with no makeup) and slurred their way through the recording.  You think "christ, she's not going to be able to string a sentence together for a conversation, I hope she's used her jaw muscles to practice sucking cock..."



SB tell them not to glam up for verification pics

Ive had some good success these past few weeks, and the verification video is very welcome.
these are the same lass



Hidden Image/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

SB tell them not to glam up for verification pics

Ive had some good success these past few weeks, and the verification video is very welcome.
these are the same lass



Hidden Image/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Most verification pics in my region are done in bed with their thick dressing gown on. I guess that's the time they decide to become a sugar baby.

Offline datwabbit

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:41:37 pm by datwabbit »

Offline audi_dude

IMO this site is a complete scam. 99% sure that it is generating fake messages from girls (even if the girls are real).

Offline audi_dude

I note that UKP is advertising SB in the top-right...

Offline claretheart

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 11
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
For years I managed to keep “Seeking Arrangements” going but got myself banned a few months ago. I was also on “What’s Your Price” and at the time of banning had just taken up a special offer buying a shed load of credits. Consequently I decided to reclaim from my credit card company and since that time, “Seeking” has thwarted every attempt by me to get back on. Clearly claiming the money back upset them an awful lot. Let’s face it, “Seeking” has got quite expensive over the years and whilst it is undoubtedly the best, you do have to tread increasingly carefully it seems to remain a member. So, I decided to try a couple of alternatives. I already wrote an article on my use of Tinder which is posted in Off Topic.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308027.0

But I have now spent a bit of time on “Secret Benefits” and thought it might be useful to share my experience of that site and the relevant advantages and disadvantages.
 
My first subscription to “Secret Benefits”  set me back around £125 ($169) for 500 credits and finding my way on the site cost me financially enough that in the end it was not dissimilar to “Seeking Arrangements” in price. In other words, I used up all my credits in about 6 weeks. As to success, well I met three people in the first month. First was just a meet and greet. We drove around a bit, got on quite well but for all sorts of complicated reasons, I sensed she could have some troubling baggage attached to her and unless I could get her for a low PPM I wouldn’t take it any further. As it was I made her an offer, she declined it and I haven’t followed up. I then met another girl who came back to my place for £170. The sex was pretty good but her company was downright boring and as I had to drive 40 miles to pick her up, I didn’t go for a repeat. The third was very promising. We agreed to just do a meet and greet and she came back to my flat for a bite to eat. We ended up in a passionate embrace with me going down on her in the bedroom. She was hot enough that I managed some very respectable moves even though I hadn’t taken a little blue pill. I drove her home and we agreed to text to work something out financially. Unfortunately she was looking for £300 ppm and I wasn’t willing to go that high. So that was it.
 
Let me explain how the credit system works. It costs 10 credits to start a conversation. So every time you contact someone you are spending £2.50. I subsequently discovered that when an SB creates their profile they HAVE to have a private gallery as part of it. Often unlike “Seeking” this means that you aren’t going to find anything particularly saucy. To look at a private gallery costs the same as starting a conversation. They also try other ways to get you to spend your credits such as notification a message has been read. These can all be avoided. I have opened two private galleries and both were a waste of time. I now do not bother on any occasion.
 
The psychological problem of credits is that for every conversation that goes nowhere, it has a financial cost. And you can’t avoid feeling miffed. With “Seeking” you never think at the end of a bad day where you don’t get anywhere, that has cost me £3. And in fact the ability to contact hundreds of girls over a month and still not get anywhere somehow seems you have had more fun on “Seeking” even if you have no results. When my first lot of credits ran out I was really in two minds whether to renew. “Secret Benefits”, having seen my credits were low started to then offer me better deals. In the end I purchased 2000 credits for £210. So the cost now of starting a conversation was just over £1. I took this offer out on 9th June and have so far used 130 credits so the cost to me for 20 days has therefore been around £14.
 
There is a massive difference between customer support on “Secret Benefits” and “Seeking”. It is worth looking on Trust Pilot to see how they score against “Seeking” and indeed on other review sites. I have had credits refunded on several occasions and in the early days when I was finding my feet and getting nowhere I probably received back around 200 credits. You will be shocked at the quality and responsiveness of their customer support. It is excellent. The other big difference is message content. Whilst I am “Seeking” trained and therefore careful what I say, I have not even had a sniff of trouble even though some conversations have gone far beyond what I would have written on “Seeking”.
 
If you aren’t going to spend a fortune or can’t afford to spend a fortune on “Secret Benefits” you really need to be much stricter with contact and be very much re - active rather than pro – active as on “Seeking”. Not one conversation where I have spent credits to initiate it has got anywhere. So I never start a conversation, I wait to be approached. If I see someone has messaged me, before I spend the credits I check several things. Firstly are they in my area? I get loads from Manchester where I am 99% sure it will be a scam for me to send train fare, so I ignore. Secondly, are they showing as having visited my profile? If they have just “liked” me but not read, then they will show as having favorited me but not opened my profile. These I also ignore. Thirdly, do I like the look of the pictures and does their profile correspond with what I am looking for? If not, once more I delete the conversation. All I ever do pro-actively is “favourite” a profile that I would want to see. If she come back to me and starts a conversation, great. If not, she probably isn’t interested in me anyway. Again, I think the secret to “Secret Benefits” is do not make the first approach.
 
Ok, the pool around where I live, is a lot smaller than on “Seeking”. There are still scammers trying to get you to send money. However, reporting does lead to action and refund of credits. I know I have had months on “Seeking” that got nowhere but somehow lots of pointless activity with no results seems better value for money. It isn’t! but it seems that way. With Secret Benefits there is a lot of waiting around for something to happen.
 
As for writing your profile, again it requires a different approach. Mine is quite aggressive in stating all the things I am NOT looking for and making it clear that if an SB wants these sort of things do NOT contact me. It is all geared around trying very hard to not waste credits. One other quick thing that comes to mind is that the “Secret Benefits” site did go down for a while and unlike “Seeking” of course I had lost nothing as I still had my credits. I admit “Seeking” doesn’t go down as often as it used to but if it goes out for 24 hours, you don’t get a day added to your subscription.
 
If I had scored a hot 20 something on “Secret Benefits” and was having regular sexual PPM meets for £150 I would be absolutely singing its praises. I haven’t. But in all of last year and being subscribed for 4 months on “Seeking” I only made two good contacts, though one turned into a freebie and she is still emblazoned in my wank bank. With my credits remaining on “Secret Benefits, I can make another 187 conversations. Now I have become wise to the site and using it more carefully, I imagine I could make my credits last for around 6 months. That makes my cost £35 per month. Not trying to sell the site and there is nothing in it for me. But there are alternatives to “Seeking”. If I could get back on “Seeking”, would I ditch “Secret Benefits”? I certainly spend less time on “Secret Benefits” and the reason for that is as we all know, you have to work bloody hard on “Seeking” to get results, it’s a very low conversion rate. With “Secret Benefits” you are a bit like the spider with the web, you just sit and wait in the corner for someone to get trapped. Then it’s a case of successfully stopping them getting free and buzzing off!

One final thought and this is very much a positive for "Secret Benefits". Last year in my time on "Seeking" I did meet two very high quality SB's. I continued to see them over several months. However, I could not suspend my "Seeking" subscription, it just ticked away until it ran out. If I meet someone in the next few weeks on "Secret Benefits", my credits remain until such time I decide I want more variety or I want to ditch the SB and find another one. That is a distinct advantage, though I readily admit I still need to get into that position for it to be an advantage.

Thanks for this. I am trying work out how to get back in the saddle. Not sure if I am getting old but I need a bit more of a connection these days and SA and SB seem to provide that opportunity.
Banned reason: Bye… thanks for all your useful contributions..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline hungrypunt

IMO this site is a complete scam. 99% sure that it is generating fake messages from girls (even if the girls are real).

Its better these days, I have met 2 absolute crackin girls from there these past couple weeks, I only stopped messaging others as these girls are cool and down

Offline hungrypunt

Are we allowed to put photos on here? These are public if you join the site.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Is actually
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

bad isnt it, stillits good to see em warts and all before persuing

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
IMO this site is a complete scam. 99% sure that it is generating fake messages from girls (even if the girls are real).

Very few set out to be a complete scam, it is how they are used that gives that impression, take the time to learn how to use them , sort the wheat from the chaff , there are little gems everywhere.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mr_Shins

I am not sure that many dating sites themselves are "scams" although everyone accuses the sites of having "bots".

I'm convinced though that fetishcontacts.co.uk is a total scam, by the enormously high number of contacts that appear to exist that are in my local area - I really doubt there would be anywhere near that many on this site. Would be interesting to see what would happen if I created a profile in a different location.

As long as dating sites are totally free for female members there will be loads of people creating fake profiles on these sites to scam men.

Offline Natwest

I finally got to the end of my credits today and an offer flashed up on the screen to buy 2,000 credits. I ticked to use the same credit card again and then it informed me I could only pay by bitcoin and to contact customer support. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline filthy.john

IMO this site is a complete scam. 99% sure that it is generating fake messages from girls (even if the girls are real).

Completely agree.

They refunded me my purchase when I took them to task over the fraudulent nature of it. There was a local lass on there who is also an OF girl pushing her OF through instagram and she's a friend of a friend on faceache so I found her being offered to me as someone I might know blah blah blah.

Anyway - cut to the story. I've blown several 100 credits on SB and not a single reply and I'm nailed on thinking its a scam - even replying to girls that message me first and send me the private photos unlocked email etc.

So this local lass - she apparently messages me me on SB and unlocks her private photos - I think, wtf not, so I reply... silence. She is showing as online - regularly but not even the courtesy of a reply yet she has messaged me and invited me to view her private photos.

Now I know who she is.

So after mulling it over for a couple of days, I connect in Insta and send her a message asking her whether she replies to her SB messages.

She replies on Insta! She reveals she set up a SB profile about 18 months previous and had NOT LOGGED IN SINCE THE FEW DAYS AFTER CREATING THE PROFILE!

I send her screenshots of the message exchange and screenshots of her showing online.

She point blank denies logging on in the last 18 months or so.

So I contact customer support by email - explaining how I have reason to believe and evidence to support the belief that it is a scam and that unless they send me a full refund for purchases I will be taking it to the small claims court.

They reply very swiftly insisting it isnt a scam - some cut & paste suite of reasons why girls dont reply but tell me that they have reversed the charges to my cards and have given me 100 free credits in the hope I will 'give them another chance'.

The refunds came after about 10 days - but not before I got a couple of messages back from girls on the platform all of a sudden - and after a courtesy email just prior to the refund asking me how I was getting on now!

Scam. Nailed on scam.

Offline Natwest

I have had quite a few meets over the last year or so but my suspicions have been aroused of late over a number of profiles. However with their offer on 2,000 credits, that will last me 9 months so a lot cheaper than Seeking and to be fair I have had similar success. But this paying by bitcoin? It seems suicidal to me. I run out of credits early this morning and so far no response. It has suddenly got just too bloody complicated......

Offline datwabbit

I have had quite a few meets over the last year or so but my suspicions have been aroused of late over a number of profiles. However with their offer on 2,000 credits, that will last me 9 months so a lot cheaper than Seeking and to be fair I have had similar success. But this paying by bitcoin? It seems suicidal to me. I run out of credits early this morning and so far no response. It has suddenly got just too bloody complicated......
I went for that. It's just too easy to burn through those credits and it does seem women are joining when they're in bed and fed up being single. If the verification video are anything to go by.

Once they've joined, they seem to ease off and just go searching for something to do like any other dating platform. Therefore they are not serious about meeting unless it's mainly dates and money.

Offline datwabbit

Another sugar forum had SB's on it who said that the site would send greeting messages to SB's on their behalf without agreement. They only know when the guy messages back and he's not for them.

This explains why they contact you and no respond to your message.

I believe a good strategy - if you have money and as sd's I'm sure we do - is to have a "scratchcard" secben paid profile and a "day at the races" SA paid profile.

Both can take advantage of offers. The SA one is when you're geared up and there's a lot you like. The SecBen is when you need to dip in to scratch an itch.

You can end up with nothing for both investments but I think that will prevent repeatedly paying monthly SA fees and feeling bad about it.

Offline Mr_Shins

Another sugar forum had SB's on it who said that the site would send greeting messages to SB's on their behalf without agreement. They only know when the guy messages back and he's not for them.

This explains why they contact you and no respond to your message.

I believe a good strategy - if you have money and as sd's I'm sure we do - is to have a "scratchcard" secben paid profile and a "day at the races" SA paid profile.

Both can take advantage of offers. The SA one is when you're geared up and there's a lot you like. The SecBen is when you need to dip in to scratch an itch.

You can end up with nothing for both investments but I think that will prevent repeatedly paying monthly SA fees and feeling bad about it.

I was on another site that was appeared to have loads of local profiles and they would send you PMs so you'd get a paid membership to the site to unlock them, only to find that your replies were pretty much never read except but the few scammers. It was clear the site was full of fake / bot profiles, a few women with a "don't send me unsolicited PMs, I'm only here to use the live chat" attitude and it was essentially the worst site I have ever subscribed to. Plus their censorship was ridiculous for what the site advertised itself to be.


Offline cumtwice

Just signed up, as banned from SA.

Seems ok, but I have burnt through my first 100 credits and limited response.

The verification videos are great. It’s amazing how misleading the girls photos can be!!

Offline Natwest

Just signed up, as banned from SA.

Seems ok, but I have burnt through my first 100 credits and limited response.

The verification videos are great. It’s amazing how misleading the girls photos can be!!

So how did you pay? When I tried to join it told me I had to pay by bitcoin but no instructions on how to do that and customer support were really unhelpful. I have run out of credits and have gone back to trying my luck on Tinder.

Offline cumtwice

Just credit card, very easy and straight forward. It’s cost approx £44 though. 10 messages = £4.40 a message. So pretty expensive. You also need to pay for private pics and also charges for read receipts and to send pics directly. Obviously, you just don’t do these.

I did get offered the option for free 1,000 credits if I bought 2,000 credits when I had 10 credits remaining.

Offline cumtwice

Wish I’d read this thread before signing up.

Defo think there’s something fishy going on.

Messages when girls have not viewed my profile etc

No reply when the girl is constantly logged in, but she messaged first.

Couple of short convos I’ve been unable to get them on WA. When using seeking, I don’t have any problems here.

I won’t be adding credits at the current prices

Offline Natwest

Just credit card, very easy and straight forward. It’s cost approx £44 though. 10 messages = £4.40 a message. So pretty expensive. You also need to pay for private pics and also charges for read receipts and to send pics directly. Obviously, you just don’t do these.

I did get offered the option for free 1,000 credits if I bought 2,000 credits when I had 10 credits remaining.

That's really strange. When I tried to renew it only offered me the option of paying by bitcoin and no option of paying by card. I also did a report of a girl trying to sell pics which in the past has immediately resulted in a refund of credits. It definitely isn't the friendly site it was a year ago.

Offline filthy.john

Wish I’d read this thread before signing up.

Defo think there’s something fishy going on.

Messages when girls have not viewed my profile etc

No reply when the girl is constantly logged in, but she messaged first.

Couple of short convos I’ve been unable to get them on WA. When using seeking, I don’t have any problems here.

I won’t be adding credits at the current prices

Sorry to hear you've had the same experience as me. Like you say, I only had a couple of responses and that was straight after I'd clocked the con and complained. I dont think the messages I got in reply were genuine profiles.

Another thing I notice - SA get very few new profiles within 10 miles of my home location - lucky to see 2 or 3 per year, on SB however - new profiles EVERY DAY! Its a nailed on scam site.

Offline cumtwice

I complained and they’ve provided a full refund instantly. Pretty happy with that.

Back to seeking though for me. Better interface and more believable women on there

Offline Drcoco

I tried sb complained as thought it was a waste of money  I only messaged girls who messaged me first and looked at my profile and still didn't get anything more then a bit of chit chat they offered free credits and refund had the free credits but not the refund yet those that have had refunds is it quick? been waiting a while now

Offline Yung

Secret Benefits is total gash. It costs £5 to reply to a message. If a girl has messaged you then they should 100% be up for it when you reply. See how many replies you get.

I think the profiles were once all made and all real but I also think that they may use 'old' profiles and show them as online etc to get people messaging them etc.

Offline BN99

I tried it a few months back. Found the same as others, getting lots of messages but dont think very many are genuine. I complained that I thought they were using bots, they replied nearly immediatly and said they would refund me and deleted my account and my "back up" account a day or so later.   I had paid through Revolut using a dummy name but the refund never came through, I ended up having to do a charge back which took months.

After some more research I found a few things out.  They claim girls are online when they havent been for weeks or months, I have proved it with a test account I set up for the purpose.  When girls set up their accounts they put a welcome message into their profile, they can then single click send that message to any guy they want.

Offline datwabbit

I tried it a few months back. Found the same as others, getting lots of messages but dont think very many are genuine. I complained that I thought they were using bots, they replied nearly immediatly and said they would refund me and deleted my account and my "back up" account a day or so later.   I had paid through Revolut using a dummy name but the refund never came through, I ended up having to do a charge back which took months.

After some more research I found a few things out.  They claim girls are online when they havent been for weeks or months, I have proved it with a test account I set up for the purpose.  When girls set up their accounts they put a welcome message into their profile, they can then single click send that message to any guy they want.
But are the girls online when they send the message?


Offline BN99

Probably. Havent found any evidence to show the site is creating the messages.

Offline cumtwice

I tried sb complained as thought it was a waste of money  I only messaged girls who messaged me first and looked at my profile and still didn't get anything more then a bit of chit chat they offered free credits and refund had the free credits but not the refund yet those that have had refunds is it quick? been waiting a while now

Mine was very quick. Replied to within a day and full refund received two days later.

You need to be firmer. Court action and negative feedback on social media threats for example.

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks for all the feedback. Sounds a waste of time and I'll give it a miss.

I guess I'll have to stick to SA despite finding it extremely hard work to pin any girls on the site down to a meet over the past couple of years. Looks like Brandon still has the monopoly on sugardating, which is very annoying - and surprising in this age of internet entrepreneurs.

Offline NightKid

Looks like Brandon still has the monopoly on sugardating, which is very annoying - and surprising in this age of internet entrepreneurs.

I think the problem isn't that there aren't any competitors (this thread is testament to that) it's that getting actual/genuine girls to migrate over seems to be a stumbling block for some reason.

Offline hungrypunt

Iv ehad some decent succcess but its harder than SA. Possibly becase it doesnt have the numbers SA does.
Then I only search girls near me who have "verified" status videos

Offline Mr_Shins

I am under the impression that most dating / hookup sites are scams.

They are there to make money for themselves, so when you start up and get people onboarding you need lots of profiles. If it's a site with no profiles nobody will want to join. So they put in a bunch of fakes and get them to send messages and make you pay to read them, only for that person to go blank on you.

That site and most of the others.

I have met two woman on SB, plus another I never got to meet but I have her details. I met many women on WYP but I've seen reviews on other sites that it was once a good site but is not now.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 11:59:17 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I am under the impression that most dating / hookup sites are scams.

They are there to make money for themselves, so when you start up and get people onboarding you need lots of profiles. If it's a site with no profiles nobody will want to join. So they put in a bunch of fakes and get them to send messages and make you pay to read them, only for that person to go blank on you.

That site and most of the others.

I have met two woman on SB, plus another I never got to meet but I have her details. I met many women on WYP but I've seen reviews on other sites that it was once a good site but is not now.
You aren't on premod but the name of the site you posted is.

Offline datwabbit

Isn't part of the fun of punting, finding the next thing.

Certainly sugaring sites have changed and the move to online has affected them. Trafficking laws are pushing sugaring much further to dating only for money. Plus scammers are cleverer.

Who knows..


Offline datwabbit

One thing I've noticed about Secret Benefits is the number of women who haven't seen a dentist. There's a reason they're smiling with their mouth closed and the verification video gives it away.

Offline hungrypunt

Strictly Secret is another one which is hard work but it gets straight to the point, Met a woman Last night and shes just left after knocking up food.
similar to whats your price but this is defo toward sex/bdsm when you can find a real woman. Lots of older profiles too.
Similar in vein to all the others, send a wink, lots of spam etc etc, Ill see where it goes.
79.99 for 3 months but they offer a crap little trial £1.99, that converts of you dont cancel. BUT they do have the 14 day cooling off period  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 01:11:38 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline datwabbit

Strictly Secret is another one which is hard work but it gets straight to the point, Met a woman Last night and shes just left after knocking up food.
similar to whats your price but this is defo toward sex/bdsm when you can find a real woman. Lots of older profiles too.
Similar in vein to all the others, send a wink, lots of spam etc etc, Ill see where it goes.
79.99 for 3 months but they offer a crap little trial £1.99, that converts of you dont cancel. BUT they do have the 14 day cooling off period  :cool:

Cheers. I don't mind trying something once even if it's a loss. You never know after all. Probably give it a go but I'm expecting few faces for us in the sticks.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Cheers. I don't mind trying something once even if it's a loss. You never know after all. Probably give it a go but I'm expecting few faces for us in the sticks.

Before doing that check out their Trustpilot reviews and I think you'll change your mind
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Before doing that check out their Trustpilot reviews and I think you'll change your mind


The internet is good for many things, but anything that is successful soon gets copied, these type of things, dating apps etc, which dilutes the quality and options on the original.

You can have too much choice  :unknown:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hungrypunt

Cheers. I don't mind trying something once even if it's a loss. You never know after all. Probably give it a go but I'm expecting few faces for us in the sticks.
yeah, be prepared for 100s of fakes.
A girl I met was literally round the corner from me in Huyton. I must have had 100 emails/winks/gifts that were fakes with obvs usa bias in the text.
this girl was saying all the men were traating women like a meat market etc so I knew she was real. Met her...and she wanted treating like a pirce of meat anyway in the end.... ;)

thi is the kind of crap you get
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 10:38:40 am by hungrypunt »

Offline datwabbit

Before doing that check out their Trustpilot reviews and I think you'll change your mind
Indeed. The village I chose for my location is full of dirty 40yo who look younger. I never knew  :lol:

Offline Mr_Shins

Strictly Secret looks to me yet another dating site based on what I call the "broken" model they all follow. You create a profile for free but need to pay to do anything.
That means the site is filled with dead profiles that were created but don't want to pay the fee, so it looks like there are loads of them. And such profiles are not hidden from other users.

Whether or not they are "fakes" created by the site, I don't know. The ones I saw on one site I am sure were as there were just so many within a couple of miles from me - that's not the case here perhaps. I also didn't like the fact it asked me for my first name (which I didn't put in correctly) then used that as a profile name. I want an alias, not my first name.

Then I got bombarded with e-mails and had to uncheck several boxes.

Plus it shows profile views. I hate that. I want to be able to look at profiles without the other person knowing, plus someone viewing my profile doesn't mean they are interested. But I find it intrusive, as I like my browsing history to be kept private.

I'm not actively looking right now unless it would be someone I could connect with and actually meet up with without paying for company, but is not expecting a relationship. Then I'd happily take them out for lots of special dates etc. which I don't mind paying for as long as they are not expecting me to give them an allowance too. I don't need sex, I have Melysa for that.

Offline hungrypunt

Oh yes. You defo get spam coming out your ears. Half the girls are easy fakes and if you look through the terms it says you profile or data can be used across multiple platforms so most the girls on there won't even know they are.

The girl i was with told me she sees as many fake blokes that I saw women so maybe you are right.

Offline datwabbit

So Strictly Secret, some rules..

Search by online status
Look for ones with a description (not scam proof but a start)
... that's all i have now


Most of the ones I've read want single guys of certain physical attributes. Similar to swinging.

Offline tynetunnel

Strictly Secret is another one which is hard work but it gets straight to the point, Met a woman Last night and shes just left after knocking up food.
similar to whats your price but this is defo toward sex/bdsm when you can find a real woman. Lots of older profiles too.
Similar in vein to all the others, send a wink, lots of spam etc etc, Ill see where it goes.
79.99 for 3 months but they offer a crap little trial £1.99, that converts of you dont cancel. BUT they do have the 14 day cooling off period  :cool:

I never got any of their account activation emails. So I deleted my account. I noted that many of the ‘members’ had implausible names and are likely to be fake!

Offline hungrypunt

I never got any of their account activation emails. So I deleted my account. I noted that many of the ‘members’ had implausible names and are likely to be fake!
So Did I, and one was this one Sarah from Leicester sure she is........ External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
the images have USA writtine all over them, nice titis love BUT for starters you cant pick pumpkins in this country in the hot weather.
ha ha

BUT, I met one from round the corner from me at Huyton, she stayed all night and we had breakfast, and Ill see her again. I had easily 100 emails in 10 days 90% of them fake.
I am meeting one from Wigan tomorrow, seems legit single mum, and again she says the site is shit. Seems folk join, suss its shit, then leave.
Id say its on a par with CL for beuing hard work
Best thing is, I emailed support and had a full refund today, as there is a 14 day cooling off period?

I wonder if SA has the same ???
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 08:53:10 pm by hungrypunt »