Author Topic: TS Jayla - London (Notting Hill)  (Read 5239 times)

Offline Anonbrowsing

TS Jayla - London (Notting Hill)

Before I get into the details, keep in mind this is my first time with a TS and have been reading reviews from you guys on your experiences. Wasn’t sure what I was after but I did know I was more drawn to a more feminine TS.

Location: Notting Hill

Price: £160 for 1 hour

Comms 9/10: Arranged over WhatsApp, but Jayla seems quite picky on who she wants to see, plus she said no FK/DFK at first, plus OW. I was fine with it and was respectful. Directions were clear and she asked what I was expecting or liked.

Girl 9/10:   Jayla is a pretty girl, as I was drawn to her eyes especially. She has a great ass and as mentioned by others, a nice cock!

External Link/Members Only
(Pictures are accurate)

The meeting: 9/10. Took place some time in May 2021

The location was very close to the station and I had no issues finding it.

Jayla opened the door in a red lace robe and black lace underwear, which she looked sexy in! We had some light conversation as I made it aware earlier it was my first time and she made me feel at ease.

Paperwork was handed over and I asked to take a shower, came out and sat in the bed as Jayla was adjusting the lights to a more intimate mood.

She walked towards me, holding eye contact and with a wonderful smile. As she was right between my legs at the edge of the bed, she proceeded to FK which led to DFK (I guess it depends on the person, as she said no kissing in the comms lol). This went in for a bit as we kissed each other’s neck whilst she stroked my cock matching the intensity of the DFK. She slowly takes off her bra and drops her robe too and pushed me to suck on her nipples whilst I had one hand stroking her cock and the other grabbing that firm ass of hers.

We then moved on to the bed where I got on top of her and continued the DFK. I slowly made my way down her body keeping eye contact, she opened up her legs more and that’s when I gave her OWO, which started to moan, with one hand grabbing her boob and the other on my head. I gave attention to her balls which she prefers to be licked and not sucked.

After a while of this, she asked me to lay down, where she came in for more DFK, with us stroking each other’s cock. There was a lot of gentle lip biting and eye contact in between the kisses, which really turned me on! Jayla then made her way down my body and to my surprise, she gave me OWO, which felt great. She did DT at various speeds, whilst sliding her hands underneath to grab on my ass.

Jayla knew this was my first time with a TS, so I noticed she eased playing with my rim, whilst keeping eye contact doing OWO. Before the punt, I wasn’t down to be bottom, but there was something about Jayla, the intimacy she provided which made me feel at ease. So...she started to lube me up, then she rubbered up, had my legs on her shoulders and fucked me slowly. There wasn’t a point where it hurt, so this would be a great punt for someone’s first time.

After she came, we repeated the same process and this time she gave me a HJ whilst being inside me, which made me explode my load.

Had another shower and some chit chat, then it was my time to leave.

Apologies if this was too extensive, I don’t write my reviews enough here.