Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luana Caliente in Slough  (Read 1882 times)

2 review(s) for Luana HotBrownie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for HOT SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
7 review(s) for SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
5 review(s) for CALIENTE LUNA  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Notmemate

External Link/Members Only

Location Slough, well known flats opposite Slough police station.

Comms was good, saw her in 30 minutes from calling.

Booked for half hour £80, so she don't kiss at all it seems, seemed very disinterested in the whole thing. Her English is very good, she says she lived her a while but originally from Brazil. But yh she rushed everything. Wanted me out as soon as possible lol. She don't like anyone touching her hair either, she was a bit annoyed it seemed, she could of politely said no touching of hair ykno. So yeah wasn't very gfe, just mechanical, she moaned alot when she wanted me to cum etc. Not much chatter with her even tho she seemed bubbly, after I came quite silent. Asked for massage because I had 15 minutes left but she said no massage in half hour booking. But yh I would avoid this girl. She wasn't very good, her OW is not bad tho, only gd thing.

She also is quite big from waist down, not a bad body but alot of cellulite kinda thing

Offline Muff licker

She is Brazilian mate you have got to avoid them they are as bad as Roms   :thumbsdown:

Offline blackprince

Brazilians are the new romanians. Romanians have actually improved I would say Brazilians now have the bad stigma. Also she changes her profile alot to run away from bad reeviews
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac