Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane/Farringdon  (Read 2132 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ladeeda

External Link/Members Only

Fee paid: £130 for an hour

Difficult one to rate as there were some very positive aspects but also some pretty poor ones so really depends what your expectations and priorities are. I landed on a neutral because of the mixture but others may have gone full positive and some might say it's a negative.

Booking: arranged at a couple of hours notice via text. Time agreed, postcode sent and then full address details given by text once I was in the area.

Location: Discrete flat in a block between Chancery Lane and Farringdon. A couple of pubs nearby with people sitting outside but pretty discrete nonetheless. The flat itself was quite nice, spacious, clean etc. She share with Naughty Natt as others have mentioned. Veronika's room is clearly intended as a living room with a sort of open bar at one end joining on to the kitchen and only separated by a curtain. This might put some off if worried about privacy.

The girl:
I thought Veronika was stunning, both body and facially. She's gym toned and slim but not too skinny. Very nice enhanced breasts, I'd guess a C. They look really good on her frame. She's quite petite with a great arse and legs. Shoulder length curly brown hair and a really striking face, lovely eyes and nice lips, slightly enhanced I'd say. Overall I found her really attractive. Enhancements didn't look fake if that makes sense.

Veronika met me in a nice set of underwear and heels. She was quite 'formal' in introducing herself and offering a handshake. She did loosen up as the meet went on but I found her quite aloof throughout. Not necessarily in an unfriendly way, just never really felt relaxed, which was one of the negatives.

On arrival I was offered a shower and a glass of water. Said yes to both. I went off to shower and when I came back she wasn't in her room - I think she was in the kitchen talking to Natt. She'd let me in 5 minutes late, and after my shower and sitting on her sofa waiting for her to reappear it was about 15mins into the appointment before she returned. This was poor and only the briefest of apologies given.

Things then improved as she dropped straight to her knees and showed what all the fuss is about. Veronika is an absolute pro with her mouth. Fantastic sloppy deep throating head, gooch licking, slurping. Just great. I think I've probably only had a better blow job once, from Dee, a little while before lockdown.

This was bringing me close to the edge so decided it was her turn and got her on the bed for some reverse oral. I had a great time slurping on her pussy and fingering her until she climaxed, which I'm 99% sure was genuine and she was very grateful for. This was the first time she really seemed to let her guard down.

We then moved on to a bit more of her sucking me off and o decided I wanted to fuck. I let her choose position, she suggested we start with doggy and move on to missionary. Both were good and I popped, end round 1.

She went off to get some tissues to clean up and I got comfortable on the bed expecting a bit of cuddling and chat pre-round 2. She joined me but was straight on her phone shopping for a present for her friends birthday - barely engaged in conversation for 5 minutes. This was a big negative for me. I'm paying for her time and the least id expect is some polite chat. I think eventually she sensed my frustration and paid me some attention and then she suggested we go again.

I was keen to be sucked to climax this time around so she proceeded to give some more great deep head. Probably 10 minutes of this and I came again, making sure to give her a bit of warning so as not to explode in her mouth.

It was now probably about 45 mins into the punt from the original time, so realistically not much more than 30 mins of action including the interlude. Not sure if I could've pushed for a third round or if I'd have even had it in me but decided to cut my losses and ask for a shower before heading on my way well inside the hour.

Would I visit again? Probably yes because the sexual aspects of the service were top notch and Veronika is a stunner in my opinion. Would I take a full hour? Probably not as just didn't feel like the gaps around the action were satisfactory. I'd probably try for half an hour and either really savour the first pop or try and squeeze two into that time which is clearly achievable.

Just didn't feel her attitude was as good as some others so I guess it just depends what you value - quality BJ from a fittie, or to be made to feel welcome and looked after, no matter how fake that actually is.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:15:21 am by Ladeeda »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for reviewing, I've been in two minds if I should go and see or not. Your reviewed is very balanced, solid intel. Searching through the sea of positives to find this was difficult lol.