Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swindon is my oyster.....  (Read 782 times)

Offline swindongent81

GF is away next weekend so Saturday evening is mine to do with as I wish (apart from watching England if they get through!). As Swindon is such a deser, I am tempted to jump on a train to Bristol or Bath (or maybe Reading) if I can find something worth it!

After a nice pair of tits, dfk, owo and cim/facial - other than that anything is on! Any suggestions? As getting the train would prefer to be central. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Offline tigerbiker

How old are you after.

Have you considered Naughty Virginia ? Not young but a good dirty experience especially if you like a bit of backdoor action. :rolleyes:

Offline B4bcock

Ellie 36GG is in Bristol.  Like Virginia, she is a mature milf but she does tick all your boxes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline swindongent81

How old are you after.

Have you considered Naughty Virginia ? Not young but a good dirty experience especially if you like a bit of backdoor action. :rolleyes:

Thank you yes have seen lots of good reviews on here, except maybe the declarations of love! But definitely an option.

Offline swindongent81

Ellie 36GG is in Bristol.  Like Virginia, she is a mature milf but she does tick all your boxes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank you, yes aware of her and the tits do it for me! Do you know if easy enough to get to from Temple Meads? Cheers.

Offline Gas74

Thank you, yes aware of her and the tits do it for me! Do you know if easy enough to get to from Temple Meads? Cheers.

10-15 minute walk if you know all the short cuts to get there, need to cut through from the back of TM then to the bridge and over the water not go via the front and down or going a long way round. Would be 10 minutes tops in a taxi. Almost easier to walk there but, and this is a big but, not the easiest to talk through how to walk there as way I'd go would be going through new flat development and hitting a cycle path for a bit so might want to get your wallet out for the taxi if you don't know the area.

Offline swindongent81

10-15 minute walk if you know all the short cuts to get there, need to cut through from the back of TM then to the bridge and over the water not go via the front and down or going a long way round. Would be 10 minutes tops in a taxi. Almost easier to walk there but, and this is a big but, not the easiest to talk through how to walk there as way I'd go would be going through new flat development and hitting a cycle path for a bit so might want to get your wallet out for the taxi if you don't know the area.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Offline mradventures

here maps or here we go, has decent walking navigation, compass support and offline maps (app on android)

virginia is "off" according to her aw profile, but kiera maybe working again by then, and shes very beautiful, body like a renacise painting :D, good boobs :)

Offline Coriniumstud

I’d definitely recommend Virginia, great bj whilst fingering your ass  :thumbsup:

Offline B4bcock

I’d definitely recommend Virginia, great bj whilst fingering your ass  :thumbsup:

+ 1.  But such a pity she doesn't offer cim - that would really be the icing on the cake!

Offline swindongent81

Cheers all! Keira has been one I've considered for quite a while so maybe will try and sort that.

Offline boredtryst

Swindon does seem bit of a desert,

any other recommendations in and around?