Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Natasha Cardiff  (Read 1156 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5826950) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline antopudzanowski

External Link/Members Only

After my first punting experience, I found myself becoming a bit more daring and take it to the next level.

I love big busty women and so Natasha was on my shortlist and at £90/hour seemed like value for money. Visit took place towards the end of May.

Comms was straightforward. Sent a text message using the number from AW profile. I’d sent my mesg late the night before to request an early evening appointment for an hour the following day and Natasha mesgd me back by 9am on the day  to confirm all was in order and advise a postcode for where she is. Natasha asked me to mesg about 10 mins before appt time to receive details of house number.  I planned my parking beforehand and parked by St Peters Church which had plenty of parking available with free 2 hour slot. Mesgd Natasha as prompted and was told she was running late by about 10 mins. I decided to make my way to the street according to postcode and pace up and down to make a deduction on which property it could be. I wish I hadn’t as I turned out to guess right and seen another punter leaving 5mins before Natasha rang me to guide me in  - I was a little put off by that and should have walked away.

Against my better judgement, I answered Natashas call and entered the property. Property was very dark and dingy. I was directed in to a bedroom and offered to take a shower (which was in another room). I did so, as it was a warm day and pacing up an down the street beforehand had got me a little sweaty.

When I got back to the room, I gave the money to Natasha. I only had £20s on me so offered £100 to be told I could ‘cum on tits’ if I wanted to.

In my naked state got on to the bed, which didn’t feel particularly fresh and then Natasha started a massage, at this point Natasha was still dressed in underwear, like a baby doll nightie. Massage was ok but at times felt it was lacking any real effort or attention. I turned over and then Natasha got undressed and on to the bed. We tried kissing but there was no FK on offer and limited to closed lips and pecking, not very passionate. I went on to some fondling and I headed down south for a play but it didn’t yield much of a reaction. I got back up to the top of the bed and on my back, Natasha slipped bag on and then climbed on, again it felt lacking any passion so much so I couldn’t cum. Natasha pulled off bag, lubed me up for a wank and after about 10 mins came. I didn’t get offered cum on tits on or my £10 change.

I got up, got dressed and beat a hasty retreat. Overall, that experience wouldn’t be one I’d be quick to repeat.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 11:29:11 pm by antopudzanowski »

Offline martypoos

I think neutral is generous!
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Ultimate warrior

Always trust your instincts, mate.
Shame you had such a poor second experience, after your first positive punting experience.
Never mind. Live and learn. Better luck next time  :thumbsup:
I completely agree with Martypoos here. Neutral is generous!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 01:39:16 pm by Ultimate warrior »

Offline antopudzanowski

Thanks martypoos and Ultimate Warrior.

Natasha was friendly enough and I was relieved the AW profile pictures of the person were the reality.

If I'd received the hurry up (clock watcher) or a less than pleasant demeanor during our time then thats a negative experience for sure. As it was, i didnt leave there with my tail between my legs but not wagging with delight either, just somewhere in the middle!

On another day, others may have a different experience but its not for me based on this outing.

Offline welshpunter17

I had a good time with her again, honestly would go again even if for a lack lustre performance.

I like bigger girls, tick.
She's nice, tick.
Price is right, tick.

Offline SALIBA

I had a good time with her again, honestly would go again even if for a lack lustre performance.

I like bigger girls, tick.
She's nice, tick.
Price is right, tick.

wasnt you that came out 5 mins before was it?  :D only joking

Offline Takeapunt81

External Link/Members Only

After my first punting experience, I found myself becoming a bit more daring and take it to the next level.

I love big busty women and so Natasha was on my shortlist and at £90/hour seemed like value for money. Visit took place towards the end of May.

Comms was straightforward. Sent a text message using the number from AW profile. I’d sent my mesg late the night before to request an early evening appointment for an hour the following day and Natasha mesgd me back by 9am on the day  to confirm all was in order and advise a postcode for where she is. Natasha asked me to mesg about 10 mins before appt time to receive details of house number.  I planned my parking beforehand and parked by St Peters Church which had plenty of parking available with free 2 hour slot. Mesgd Natasha as prompted and was told she was running late by about 10 mins. I decided to make my way to the street according to postcode and pace up and down to make a deduction on which property it could be. I wish I hadn’t as I turned out to guess right and seen another punter leaving 5mins before Natasha rang me to guide me in  - I was a little put off by that and should have walked away.

Against my better judgement, I answered Natashas call and entered the property. Property was very dark and dingy. I was directed in to a bedroom and offered to take a shower (which was in another room). I did so, as it was a warm day and pacing up an down the street beforehand had got me a little sweaty.

When I got back to the room, I gave the money to Natasha. I only had £20s on me so offered £100 to be told I could ‘cum on tits’ if I wanted to.

In my naked state got on to the bed, which didn’t feel particularly fresh and then Natasha started a massage, at this point Natasha was still dressed in underwear, like a baby doll nightie. Massage was ok but at times felt it was lacking any real effort or attention. I turned over and then Natasha got undressed and on to the bed. We tried kissing but there was no FK on offer and limited to closed lips and pecking, not very passionate. I went on to some fondling and I headed down south for a play but it didn’t yield much of a reaction. I got back up to the top of the bed and on my back, Natasha slipped bag on and then climbed on, again it felt lacking any passion so much so I couldn’t cum. Natasha pulled off bag, lubed me up for a wank and after about 10 mins came. I didn’t get offered cum on tits on or my £10 change.

I got up, got dressed and beat a hasty retreat. Overall, that experience wouldn’t be one I’d be quick to repeat.

She shares with Lisa so could have also been her punter.