Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany Vivastreet Manchester  (Read 4201 times)

Offline inurfase

Link seems to have gone off VS for now, but she has been previously reviewed a couple of times on here.

So had a random wasted trip to Bolton a couple of days ago and really had the horn. Had been trying to sort a meet with Tiffany for the past several weeks but without any luck. Called her from Bolton and got a thumbs up so headed over.

Comms are very good. The previous times I've tried to meet as well she's been very good with comms and always understanding about our different timings.

Got to the address and got given house number. It's a student house with others present so may not be everyone's cup of tea. I didn't actually run into anyone though someone did open the door to another room when I was coming down the stairs from the loo, but closed it when they realized without any face to face contact.

She's a big girl, bigger than the pics would suggest. Facially she's attractive enough, not a stunner but I definitely wasn't put off. Massive natural jugs, always a plus. A belly as well though.

70 for the hour handed over, and then onto some full on snogging which was really good. She smokes but luckily didn't have smoker's breath. Very happy to take direction as well. OWO was happily given, decent technique though no DT. I was looking for a very slobbery BJ and asked her to use lots of spit, but guess her mouth was a bit dry. She did try though, 10/10 for effort through the punt. After a long BJ, onto the bed for some more sucking and I started to finger her. She became very wet, which she commented on a couple of times through the punt. Finally into missionary which is my preferred position with lots of kissing. Emptied in the bag and a very enjoyable round 1 ended.

Bit of a chat while I caught my breath, and she's very easy to talk to.

Had about 20 minutes left, so started round 2 with a bit of sucking followed by doggy. Probing thumb up the bum was accepted happily. Finally back into missionary and finished in the bag.

Not rushed at all through the meet, and as I said happy to take direction. Great kisser.

Overall she's great VFM as others have said. Looks and location may not be to everyone's liking. I probably won't repeat, but at 40 for a half hour with OWO and kissing I may be tempted to return some day.

Offline blueboy85

Is this her mate External Link/Members Only

That's not her mate. The Tiffany in the review is based in Lonsight.

Offline Tomsmith86

Offline stanley04

Offline inurfase

Is this her mate External Link/Members Only

I put a post on the general discussion Northwest thread about this one. It is the girl in the pics... Or she was anyway a lifetime ago. Possibly trafficked, and reported.

Offline Tomsmith86

I put a post on the general discussion Northwest thread about this one. It is the girl in the pics... Or she was anyway a lifetime ago. Possibly trafficked, and reported.

Thanks for the heads up regarding possible trafficking. Definitely one to avoid!

Offline stanley04

No thats not her. Look at the boobs ffs