Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Highams Park London E4 + Surprise may follow!!  (Read 20322 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

Well after the fall out I inadvertently generated from this I'm glad it worked out well for you!  :drinks:

Oops, maybe I should have read this before posting in the other thread

password02

Michelle's incall price is £100 - the traveling time for her from Chingford E4 and also the session in total was nearly 4 hours.

you need to factor this in as she does NOT do out calls - you really cannot expect a girl charging £100 ph to go from E4 to SW London and still charge the same as an in call price.

IMO total price of £250 ph for these girls is very much VFM - Cindy had already paid for the hotel room  so I assume the girls just split the total cash at £125 each - Not really my business to ask how they are splitting their fees. All I know is that I had my best ever punt with 2 top of the range Platinum/Gold/Titanium AW girls and they cost me an average of £125 each per hour.

Last point was the fact that I know this was I was the first punter to try out Michelle as a 3some and was the first punter to actually see her DFK another girl as well as tit sucking and pussy licking.

All I now need is the T shirt - 

Offline ciscoxxx69

These 3sums take so much organising when you have to put them together yourself, and can only be attempted if the Girls are up for it and organised. The logistics of getting diaries and timings sorted and then so far across London on time etc cannot be underestimated.
I don't know why people are obsessed about the £250 all in price.....have you seen those girls? They are Hot as F*ck and PAssword will have some fantastic memories for the Wank Bank (and a real boost to his Ego for getting a Hottie like Michelle to pop her Bi cherry too I suspect)

Hats off PW, these things are extremely fulfilling when they come off and are what our punting lives should all be about......Fun.  :hi:

Offline Quatro

Well said Cisco.

Well done PW02.

Offline mattylondon

These 3sums take so much organising when you have to put them together yourself, and can only be attempted if the Girls are up for it and organised. The logistics of getting diaries and timings sorted and then so far across London
What do you know of their so-called workload other than what they tell a punter? We're talking about prostitutes, not fucking CEOs!  :rolleyes:

They're London based and would do the same thing with ANY other punter, provided he paid the going rate.

I'm happy he had a great time and had a lot of fun, as a fellow punter but really, I've never seen an average looking prossie in Michelle so over hyped. Yes, she's clearly a good SP who makes punters very happy but if you take away the fake blonde hair, shes remarkably average looking face wise. I suggest more of you look closer. If she was a brunette, then she wouldn't get a mention on here

Of course she knows the value of good publicity and knew that password was both a UKP member and would write up a glowing report. If they 'went out of their way', which I doubt, it was with the sure knowledge that threads about them would generate huge publicity for both and turn into wank fests!

I'm sorry but this is indirect touting/cheerleading in my book from punters who should know better. I stand by her being of average looks and dime a dozen in London. I punt better, looks wise and from Poland, regularly.

I've now made my opinion of this girl known, so will post no more on this thread or refer to her again. Its pathetic.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:14:28 am by mattylondon »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've now made my opinion of this girl known, so will post no more on this thread or refer to her again. Its pathetic.

Of course you are fully entitled to your opinion but the members who have seen Michelle will probably disagree with your comments.

She offers a very good service at a very sensible price, regarding her looks I found her to be very attractive without the need for makeup, even top models rely on heavy makeup.

To call people "cheerleaders" because they praise a girl is total bollocks, the last time I was accused of cheerleading was by Ghenghis on Pnet and we all know what a cunt he was, his moderation led to the downfall of the forum.

Offline Quatro

I stand by her being of average looks and dime a dozen in London. I punt better, looks wise and from Poland, regularly.

If she was within my geographical vicinity, she'd be straight to the top of my hotlist.

Great body and great value as far as I can see.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I punt better, looks wise and from Poland, regularly.

I call bullshit.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your last review was on Feb 25th 2012, maybe you want to keep all these pretty girls to yourself.    :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

Your last review was on Feb 25th 2012, maybe you want to keep all these pretty girls to yourself.    :thumbsdown:

You beat me to it!

It seems we have a problem here. When do positive reviews become 'cheerleading'?

Maybe some members would only be happy with negative reviews?

In which case UKP's popularity would shrink faster than Prossynet.

Offline blue

I'm happy he had a great time and had a lot of fun, as a fellow punter but really, I've never seen an average looking prossie in Michelle so over hyped. Yes, she's clearly a good SP who makes punters very happy but if you take away the fake blonde hair, shes remarkably average looking face wise. I suggest more of you look closer. If she was a brunette, then she wouldn't get a mention on here

Of course she knows the value of good publicity and knew that password was both a UKP member and would write up a glowing report. If they 'went out of their way', which I doubt, it was with the sure knowledge that threads about them would generate huge publicity for both and turn into wank fests!

I'm sorry but this is indirect touting/cheerleading in my book from punters who should know better. I stand by her being of average looks and dime a dozen in London. I punt better, looks wise and from Poland, regularly.

Clearly MI has a lot of fans here as many punters rate her; I personally haven't seen her and have no desire to but I don't see anything wrong with praising a good WG, isn't it better to get the 'word' out so more punters are aware of the 'good' SPs?

Offline NIK

Clearly MI has a lot of fans here as many punters rate her; I personally haven't seen her and have no desire to but I don't see anything wrong with praising a good WG, isn't it better to get the 'word' out so more punters are aware of the 'good' SPs?

Quite. I haven't seen her either and, although I'd like to, for several reasons (predominantly financial!) I doubt I ever will.  However good luck to those who have enjoyed her!  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

You beat me to it!

It seems we have a problem here. When do positive reviews become 'cheerleading'?

Whilst I didn't entirely agree with Matty, I thought he made some interesting points.....but now that it has been pointed out his last review was two f*cking years ago! How is that helping the punter???

Reviews are the lifeblood of the site - good or bad - but surely the more positive reviews the better the punting scene will be, as the shit WGs will become marginalised, and the good girls will rise to the top.
Isn't that the idea?  :unknown:

Offline ciscoxxx69

You beat me to it!

Yep  :drinks:

vorian

Whilst I didn't entirely agree with Matty, I thought he made some interesting points.....but now that it has been pointed out his last review was two f*cking years ago! How is that helping the punter???

Reviews are the lifeblood of the site - good or bad - but surely the more positive reviews the better the punting scene will be, as the shit WGs will become marginalised, and the good girls will rise to the top.
Isn't that the idea?  :unknown:

Makes sense to me, I am convinced only a small percentage of WG's are good, so by holding them up as an example of good attitude and professionalism then that encourages others to adopt this customer focused approach. Making it better for all punters in the long term.

password02

+1 - I A am in total agreement with JRC for a change - Mattylondon will respect you have an  opinion but cannot really take your comments  seriously - Have you actually seen Michelle? how can you comment on her looks and performance when you have not actually seen her? and the fact that you have nor reviewed or posted on a punt since +2 years ago makes me agree that if you do punt you would rather keep these positive/negative girls to your self OR alternatively another way of looking at this is that you have not actually had a punt in +2 years.

As you are unlikely to comment again on this thread we can leave it on the basis that we agree to disagree.

Have a good fathers day  :hi:

andrei

very rarely agree with jrc but he (as well as password right above me) are bang on

we all know profiles and pictures may not tell the full story of how a girl looks and her work ethic etc so it beggars belief that people who have seen her says shes quality (me amongst them) and there are those who moan about her having never seen her

now, if you saw her and decided on the basis of HAVING MET HER that she was no good then thats fine but you havent even met her ergo, your opinion is useless and invalid

password02

Saw Michelle recently as she was back from a short break - usual place in E4 and another great session.

Sent her a email on AW to ask if available and she sent back a text to say N/A for a few days as taking a short break of 6-7- days but will be back on X day. Booked to be the first client as I like to do my punts in the afternoon as I like to break up the day in between work. Time and date agreed and confirmed all on AW and also by text.

On the day had text to confirm if all Ok and made my way to her flat in E4. Parked nearby and went to the address. Entered the flat and waled into the bedroom nice and clean with soft music and nice double bed - she was dressed in a tiger print matching bra and knickers with hold up's and heels - Facially stunning and great figure with hard nipples and natural tits - Lots of kissing some deep and some light with perfect GFE sexy sucking and RO with excellent BJ - slow and sloppy BJ with extra long sucks with lickings on top and along my dick - she is so great especially when you can see her arse going up and down while she is sucking you - gave her a couple of friendly arse slaps and played with her pussy. Had bought along some whipped cream and used this on her nipples so I can suck the cream and her nipple at the same time - played with her pussy with cream and also had her squirt cream on my dick so she can taste creamed dick - felt amazing with her sucking and the cream coming out from the side of her mouth. Moved to more kissing and her wanking me slowly so I can do her doggy and watch her arse go up and down as I am banging her from behind.

Another Excellent session with the stunning Michelle -

Also to CONFIRM she is NOT retiring OR Leaving London and will be on AW for a few more years

Happy Days

:hi:

Daps167

Has she retired then as you said she told you otherwise?