Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Highams Park London E4 + Surprise may follow!!  (Read 20340 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NIK

strange but somehow jrcs visit to cindy made me wanna see her again so i rolled down to highams park on monday and having reacquainted myself with her decided that she is now joint top of my list with platinum cindy

so i too began to wonder about getting those 2 together, imagine my surprise when she told me what she was considering

tall blonde with shorter dark haired girl, its a seriously interesting concoction and if it comes off i'll be next on the list

Hope I'm wrong but if it comes off I get the feeling this will all end in tears just as I did with the free punt competition. And I was right then.

Roland D Hay

Hope I'm wrong but if it comes off I get the feeling this will all end in tears just as I did with the free punt competition. And I was right then.

I think we were both right on that one Nik   :hi:

fredpunter

+1

Splosh

Free punt competition ?, that must have been before my time on here do elaborate.

Roland D Hay

Free punt competition ?, that must have been before my time on here do elaborate.

Some things are best left buried

James999

Nik, you love saying that line, it's a bit like saying the weathers going to be bad, if you say it often enough you will eventually be right, with regard to the free punt competition you were wrong though  :wacko:

Offline NIK

Nik, you love saying that line, it's a bit like saying the weathers going to be bad, if you say it often enough you will eventually be right, with regard to the free punt competition you were wrong though  :wacko:

Don't know what you're on about.   :unknown:  I said it would end in disaster and it did!  How was I wrong? Was it a success? I don't think so.

Roland D Hay

Don't know what you're on about.   :unknown:  I said it would end in disaster and it did!  How was I wrong? Was it a success? I don't think so.

The jury came in a long time ago on that one Nik and it wasn't. The thread would be readily available if it was.

James999

Don't know what you're on about.   :unknown:  I said it would end in disaster and it did!  How was I wrong? Was it a success

No Nik, you are saying it ended in disaster, it didn't, Perhaps you're not fully up to speed on the facts and in a desire to be correct have blurred the reality  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

No Nik, you are saying it ended in disaster, it didn't, Perhaps you're not fully up to speed on the facts and in a desire to be correct have blurred the reality  :sarcastic:

It caused massive problems at the time and didn't go ahead. How was it a success?

cockneybstrd

Come on Nik

Even you must have find it amusing it was Daff who won when he was always taking the piss out of her.

Would have been even more fucked up though if the Lordship had won that competition

James999

It caused massive problems at the time

Nik the only problem it caused was deflecting attention from your "I've sold a copy of my book thread"

didn't go ahead.

Who says

How was it a success

Was an interesting topic that created a lot of interest and was amusing
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:39:42 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Was an interesting topic that created a lot of interest and was amusing

Some people found Sadgit amusing, I didn't ---------------- but then I am not easily amused.    :rolleyes:

James999

but then I am not easily amused.   

You just pretend to be a grumpy old git  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

Nik the only problem it caused was deflecting attention from your "I've sold a copy of my book thread"

What the fuck is up with you today?
At least I talk about my punting! :angry:

James999

Wow that touched a nerve, obviously I was spot on there then  :cool:

Offline NIK

I assume you were joking because what this thread or the competition has to do with my book I don't know.
However seeing as you have been so kind enough to raise it here I will take the opportunity to say it's on a countdown promotion for the next few days.
Thank you so much!  :thumbsup:

Offline The High Sparrow

I assume you were joking because what this thread or the competition has to do with my book I don't know.
However seeing as you have been so kind enough to raise it here I will take the opportunity to say it's on a countdown promotion for the next few days.
Thank you so much!  :thumbsup:

I bought the book on Amazon a few minutes ago after seeing this thread

fredpunter

Perhaps James gets a share of the profits  :lol:

Offline NIK

No he has always been dead against it, but I'd forgotten that the free punt competition, which I maintain was a bad idea, was his pet project.

Offline NIK

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

James999

No he has always been dead against it,

Nik, I have no views on your book, I've just taken the piss about its promotion from the start, if it gets you sales that's cool, just don't take it so seriously

but I'd forgotten that the free punt competition, which I maintain was a bad idea, was his pet project.

But Unlike your book the free punt competition worked

Splosh

Some things are best left buried

Yes I can see your right, sorry for asking.

Roland D Hay

Yes I can see your right, sorry for asking.

No worries, just read the thread to see how well it worked... Of course you can't. Good intentions from all concerned and it was briefly a bit of fun before a few wised up that it would ultimately damage the credibility of this site. The right decision was taken to remove it IMHO  :hi:

Offline iPad3

Yes yes, all very interesting etc but frankly I want to know if Cindy has been munching on Michelle's pussy yet, come on password has it "gone down" (excuse the pun) yet

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yes yes, all very interesting etc but frankly I want to know if Cindy has been munching on Michelle's pussy yet, come on password has it "gone down" (excuse the pun) yet

and we're back to wankfest.

I'm really only commenting so i can stay updated as to when/if/how it 'goes down'.
Do not excuse the pun, it was completely intentional  :cool:

Offline punk

personally i stick with michelle after all that has happened and the info from admin, there is some thing not right with the w.g in question. :hi:

Offline iPad3

personally i stick with michelle after all that has happened and the info from admin, there is some thing not right with the w.g in question. :hi:

Sorry, have I missed something, that's not making any sense to me?

Offline Johny Stone

my head is spinning allready
like watching Dallas

Offline punk

Sorry, have I missed something, that's not making any sense to me?

cindy drama, try to keep up.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No he has always been dead against it, but I'd forgotten that the free punt competition, which I maintain was a bad idea, was his pet project.

James may get a bit more respect on here when we read his first review, don't hold your breath though.  :rolleyes:

James999

James may get a bit more respect on here when we read his first review, don't hold your breath though. 

Jimmy, I don't need "respect" as you put it, by all means hold your breath, but if you think I'm going to jump to the tune of your demands you may find that you're holding your breath for a long time.  :sarcastic:

Odd how your attitude to pro$$ies on th eforum has changed since you punted Michelle  :sarcastic:

Offline Steve2

James may get a bit more respect on here when we read his first review, don't hold your breath though.  :rolleyes:

And how long did we have to wait for your last review Jimbo?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

And how long did we have to wait for your last review Jimbo?

You may have 37 reviews online but I respect quality not quantity, many of those lowlifes would be more suited to working the streets ---------------- no offense meant.    :hi:

Offline Quatro

my head is spinning allready
like watching Dallas

Good stuff, isn't it?

It's funny isn't it, when you're a forum newbie you assume that all the members with thousands of posts are matey in some way.

This thread and the other one thats hot at the moment has been quite an eye opener.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:40:27 am by Quatro »

Offline Steve2

You may have 37 reviews online but I respect quality not quantity, many of those lowlifes would be more suited to working the streets ---------------- no offense meant.    :hi:

It was your reviews I was talking about Jimbo, not mine but hey ho post whatever boosts your ego

At least I don't  give the girls my superb advice and tell them to increase their prices  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:27:26 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

At least I don't  give the girls my superb advice and tell them to increase their prices 

Under identical circumstances I would do the same again.

£50 for 30 minutes was far too low for a young and pretty English girl.

I have told one girl in 35 years to increase her rates, that is not a bad record.    :hi:

Offline Steve2

Even one is one too many Jimbo

password02

The 3some with Michelle Indi and Platinum Cindy was punted this week - All I can say is that in my 2 years of punting this was my best ever hot steamy sexy amazing session with the 2 prettiest, sexist and stunning girls in London.

Review to follow when I have recovered later tonight.

:thumbsup:  :hi:

jimbobwood

Can't wait password, I would need therapy if I had a punt like that. Glad it went well!

Offline hendrix

The 3some with Michelle Indi and Platinum Cindy was punted this week - All I can say is that in my 2 years of punting this was my best ever hot steamy sexy amazing session with the 2 prettiest, sexist and stunning girls in London.

:cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Kudos to you for getting it on PW....I look forward to all the details :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'm jealous PW  :hi: Can't wait to hear more....

password02

Just finished the review - had to stop and have a quick one as the pictures in my mind were still fresh - Michelle DFK Cindy while their fingers were in each others pussy's - out of seven 3somes this had to be my best yet!!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31930.msg445439#msg445439

:hi: :thumbsup:

hotfoots

Someone Please help me out here
Michelle 100.00. Cindy 120.00
220.00 for the 2.You paided 250.00? :scare:

password02

Michelle was a outcall. The whole session took her nearly 4 hours with travelling time so you need to factor this in as well. 

hotfoots

Michelle got more then .
So you paided the Hotel?
Now makes sence...... :bomb:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Michelle got more then .
So you paided the Hotel?
Now makes sence...... :bomb:

Doesn't matter who got more and why, the duo price was £250 which is a cracking price for a duo of excellent prozzies.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:31:19 pm by CatBBW »

Offline anyfucker

Doesn't matter who got more and why, the duo price was £250 which is a cracking price for a duo of excellent prozzies.
+1
i would be happy to pay £250 for the same, pays your money and takes your choice.

Offline NIK

Well after the fall out I inadvertently generated from this I'm glad it worked out well for you!  :drinks: