Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Temptation - Crawley - B&S  (Read 767 times)

22 review(s) for SEXIKATY (15 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6162027) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline HoleyHatrick

So after about 3 years waiting to tick Katy - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only from my HL I get B&S for SEXY ZOE VIP & DELUX - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Absolutely gutted  :angry:

I call Katy & a woman answers with what sounds like a spanish accent, good English so no problems arranging a meet.
One red flag that should of made me think was she asked was I in Manchester or Crawley??

Asked to call before knocking on door as another girl working there & Katy doesn't want her to answer, I do as agreed once I get to the well known house in Northgate.
Let in the house by a girl which is clearly not Katy, think okay there has been a mix up & the other girl has answered. Can I see Katy please, girl starts saying yes i'm Katy we go back & forth until it dawns on me that I recognise her as SEXY ZOE which bizarrely was my plan B. Again I ask to see Katy at which point another girl turns up who I didn't recognise saying Katy is at the supermarket & says did I want to stay & see Zoe.
I should of walked but as Zoe was my plan B & she did look fit I agreed. I will do a separate review for her but spoiler alert it was not great!

Be warned, not sure if Katy has sold her profile, it has been hijacked or if it is indeed Katy running her own girls now.
Just gutted as Katy & Karla were two girls from my HL that I really wanted to see.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:11:13 pm by HoleyHatrick »