Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - Katy - Lady boy massage - Sunderland  (Read 8949 times)

Offline HingSing

Well this was an experience and much more than just a massage/handjob

External Link/Members Only 

Rates - £100 for an hour

Comms – All comms were done over text, very quick responses and quite short and to the point.

Location – Small house near the stadium of light, a quiet street but very open so possibly not discreet enough for some.

The Girl – Tall Asian with dark skin, she kept her top on the whole time so I think her breasts are probably inserts of somekind meaning she is probably much more of a TV than a proper TS but convincing enough.

The Meet – I headed off across the river and arrived near the address and parked up. I sent a text and was quickly told the address so off I headed.

The standard magic opening door trick and I walked in, to be greeted by Katy who was in a tight black dress, stockings and heels with her dark blonde hair over her shoulders which she soon tied up. To be honest I think it might have been a wig or at least extensions, not all of it seemed entirely real.

I was then led to the bedroom where it was warm, dimly lit and relaxing music was playing. I was told to undress and lie on the bed after handing over the money. I quickly asked if I could use the bathroom as I was bursting, Katy said to wait one moment and disappeared for quite a while.

When she returned she pointed me in the right direction and I went, she had put blankets/towels over everything in the living room I assume as a quick way to hide some mess. The bathroom itself was a little bit grotty I must admit.

I then returned, undressed and lay on the bed facedown. The massage was at times soothing and at other times incredibly rough to the point of being painful. At one point Katy was knelt above my head (I could feel her cock resting near my ear) and she basically used her knees to push my shoulders down which hurt like fuck but felt fine on the release. She also folded me into a pretzel at several points to stretch my legs out.

After the stretching out section, Katy got up and removed her underwear then came the more relaxing part with oil and she rubbed out all the tension knots and what seemed like more traditional massage. All the while I could feel her cock rubbing up and down my body. She made a few jokes throughout the massage about me being rock hard and giving my bum a little slap for being a naughty boy.

She then slipped a lubed finger up my bum and started pulling my dick from behind, I felt he full weight as she crawled up behind me and started to poke her cock around my bumhole. It was a struggle to get in as she is actually much bigger than I would have expected from her description as a ladyboy.

Eventually she got in after a little pain and after a short while she was ploughing away at my arse alternating from light quick thrusts to some really deep intense ones. Honestly she gave me the absolute fucking of a lifetime, I could barely catch my breath.

A lot of the time she wasn’t even touching my cock or trying to get me to cum too quickly. We changed position numerous times, and alternated between me fucking her and her fucking me. At one point she entered me with her feet beside my head and her head by my feet, her cock must have been hitting right on my prostate because I felt on the verge of having a handsfree orgasm. Her cock was incredible when I was sucking it, a really decent size and stayed hard the whole time but was also really soft like it had been bathing in moisturiser half its life.

She sat on my face a few times while I rimmed her and she wanked me off, eventually I filled the bag while I was fucking her and she came across my chest. We were both sweating like mad and she cleaned me up and I began to get dressed, she joked I’d made her too hot and that I’d also kept her too late. I ended up being there for over 90 minutes and was seen to the door with a kiss and told to come back soon.

This meet happened in early June.

Offline williambream

Thanks for the review. I cant bring myself to pay 100 for a TV though with the wig and fake breasts!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review. I cant bring myself to pay 100 for a TV though with the wig and fake breasts!
Why bother reading the review if it doesn't interest you.   :unknown:

Offline williambream

How was I supposed to know if the SP would interest me without reading the review?

I've reviewed several TS in the North East and am just saying I personally wouldn't pay TS prices for a TV.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
How was I supposed to know if the SP would interest me without reading the review?

I've reviewed several TS in the North East and am just saying I personally wouldn't pay TS prices for a TV.
I would've thought that 'ladyboy' in the title would be a bit of a giveaway. I saw that so didn't go any further.   :unknown:

Offline wearsidemark

Sounds like a good meet. And good value. I saw her a year or 2 back and keep promising to go back but im scared of thar big cock. Never saw it but felt huge..

Did u both use condoms ? Cos  i had to ask her to put one on

Offline portable

I would've thought that 'ladyboy' in the title would be a bit of a giveaway. I saw that so didn't go any further.   :unknown:

To be fair, "Ladyboy" implies TS more than TV so he would need to read the review, and it seems a fair comment rather than trolling.

At one point she entered me with her feet...

:scare:

... beside my head and her head by my feet

Phew.

Good review. Not going to lie, if she was more of a TS than TV (or if it was at least a cleaner or proper parlour/shop environment) I'd be tempted. Still I might try a 30 min session with only a modicum of bum-punishment.  :D

Offline JasonsAllRound

I’ve been tempted by pegging (by a female), but this sounds a bit much for me! Thanks for the review, but I hope condoms were used..

Offline TomPI

Sounds like a good meet. And good value. I saw her a year or 2 back and keep promising to go back but im scared of thar big cock. Never saw it but felt huge..

That’s a bit disturbing , having to ask for a condom , I would be tempted to do a visit but not if there is a possibility that she/ he is bare backing

Offline Tiger63

I always read them because Iam waiting to read the sentence, " I didnt know she was a TS till it was too late"

Offline JasonsAllRound

I always read them because Iam waiting to read the sentence, " I didnt know she was a TS till it was too late"

:lol:

Offline chinatoon

Been working myself up to seeing her but if there's a chance of barebacking then I'm going to have to say no. Anyone else have to ask for a condom etc?

Offline HingSing

I didn't have to ask but I did say in advance if she had them, just after my previous bad encounter with another sp.

Bit worried she would have just slipped it in bare if I'd not said anything :(

I wonder if its going to become more of an issue with the availability of PREP?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 02:08:59 pm by HingSing »

Offline MagpieToon

I wonder if its going to become more of an issue with the availability of PREP?

PREP?

Offline maxxblue

Offline japseyeuk

It's a good question. I suppose on the one hand Prep means that the chances of passing on or getting HIV is very low which is good. On the flipside SPs taking Prep start taking risks as they think they are safe when they can't be certain. For me it has to be a condom whether they are on Prep or not. Infact I would probably avoid anyone on Prep as it probably means they take risks and bareback

Offline Heelflip21

I’m tempted to see her again just the bloody massage destroys you before you she ruins you!

Price not bad for the hour as I have only done 30mins.

Offline waterboyfint

I think thats part of her thing... had me tied in knots a few days ago and then BOOM... christ she's well hung !! :scare:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think thats part of her thing... had me tied in knots a few days ago and then BOOM... christ she's well hung !! :scare:
Why not post a review of your experience?   :unknown:

There's a useful guide that will help you. - External Link/Members Only

Offline HingSing

Aye it would be good to read a few more reviews about her, handy for anyone else thinking of taking the plunge... or getting plunged so to speak  :sarcastic: