Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetCandiceNº1  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Thelatitude0

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if someone have seen recently Sweet candi and if this person could confirm if she'stil FAF as she used to be in the past? Just want to avoid to meet her and discover due to Covid she has gain weight.  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

I know if I ask her she will confirm she's still FAF but I prefer to hear from my dear punters colleagues.

Thanks for the help.

Offline TemplarLord

I haven't seen her for a year or so, but neither has she been working since lockdown, she only became available after the 21st June.
So you can either take a punt, so to speak or not.

Offline Jindybandy

I’ve not seen her in a while either but always got the impression from her that she looked after herself. Of course, lockdown was unprecedented and even the most vigorous of gym-goers could have let themselves go so no way to know for sure. Was mentioned on another thread that she’s had lip fillers done so may now have a trout pout, but don’t remember seeing any confirmation.

Suppose you could always ask her for a picture  :hi:

Offline Thelatitude0

I’ve not seen her in a while either but always got the impression from her that she looked after herself. Of course, lockdown was unprecedented and even the most vigorous of gym-goers could have let themselves go so no way to know for sure. Was mentioned on another thread that she’s had lip fillers done so may now have a trout pout, but don’t remember seeing any confirmation.

Suppose you could always ask her for a picture  :hi:

Thanks for the information. I am pretty sure someone will post a review from her - popular as she is - i am confident she's been busy those last weeks.

Offline YorkshireLad

Why on earth do women get lip fillers? It’s makes them less attractive…don’t they realise that :unknown:

Offline Shawy74

Met SC for the 1st an only time last feb20,got the impression she looks after herself an her body was mint,after the mad yr weve had u never know,be surprised if shes put owt on,hope she asnt gone over board wiv the lip fillers if the rumours are true,why do these girls do it,its not like she needs them.

Offline Thelatitude0

She's reading this forum, she's just uploaded a few pictures in her public gallery and it's look like she's still in a really good shape.

:wackogirl:

Need to book her now.

Offline stevedave

I've only met her once but she's never struck me as a pie eater. I imagine you'll still get a good looking lass in good shape.

Offline Thelatitude0

Hi Sd,

Thanks and I hope you are right.

:cool: