Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishVivian94 - Oxford  (Read 2312 times)

14 review(s) for MeetVivianGrace (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

EnglishVivian94 is touring, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge - as she indicates on her profile.

Comms
Not the first time I wanted to see her, but the first time I succeeded.
I called, but failed to get through to her as she was busy. She immediately texted she'd call back. When she did, date and time agreed. I also texted some details about me, as requested in profile.

The girl
Pictures always give you an impression. In her case, she has some quite recent ones, obviously all without face. In person, I liked her even more.
Age seems to be right, tanned and nice soft skin. Her boobs are described on her profile as 32'' B, which is usually not my preference. However, seen the previous reviews here, I was quite tempted to meet her. I very knew that it would be a positive session from the moment I entered the place, I liked her voice, her smile, her appearance (black lingerie as in pictures plus some black see-through top), overall great first impression.

The venue
I've been at the place with residential apartments before, Central Oxford. Seems to be rented out to ladies on AW. A bit weird as there are other residents opposite their apartment, and I ran into someone the last time I was there, which I do not prefer. Other ladies in the apartment as well which might be obvious having read her profile where she offers duos.
I asked for the bathroom (hand wash) and she immediately offered towels for a shower. Having read about her requirements to be clean for owo, I quickly stepped into the shower.

Session
30min/100
Comfort from the first moment onwards. She is charming and wants to please you, just being natural.

Coming back into the room, she was already waiting for me. Started chatting while I got her undressed. Immediately into action.
Owo, lot of attention to balls, lots of eye contact. Offered a beautiful view to her tanned body from various perspectives. Couldn't get enough. Sex in various positions, whatever I requested.

Quite good attitude, no rush during the act, quite chatty afterwards, which again simply made me comfortable. She also asked for feedback, as reported previously.

Conclusion
Would I go back? 100% yes. As long as I can still afford her: She seems to be keen to get more positive feedback, I believe with the intend to spiral up her prices. With 30/100 this is already steep. Other ladies I assume the toured with on the day even had higher prices. I think that's where she wants to go.

Offline funlovingguy

Vivian is a excellent punt and she never disappoints, always willing to please. Last time when she was in MK she was offering duo with another friend FLuer