Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Monae Glasgow 1/2 hour £100 + extras  (Read 3646 times)

15 review(s) for Tamara M (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WillD83

External Link/Members Only

Met Tamara last week when she was here on tour and would definitely recommend.

Comms

All very easy, sent a text with what I was after and got a text straight back.

Air BnB flat round the corner from central. No parking which was a pain but luckily I was after 6 so didn't have to pay the Meter. Very busy part of the town when walking there and around the entrance in general which I didn't like  Buzzer to get in the front door then lift or stairs to get to her floor.

Tamara

She is a beautiful, black, girl with amazing skin and a body built for riding. Not a bit of fat on her and plenty arse to play with. Breasts are small but perfectly proportioned, enough to fondle and perky. Nipples very responsive. Pussy shaven, wet, fresh and clean. She was very warm, friendly and welcoming.

Meet

Got in and she was wearing black bra and G-string. Jaw nearly hit the deck. Said hello, quick kiss and exchanged pleasantries. Had a shower then dried off, sat on bed while Tamara seductively came towards me, removed her bra and put her tits in my face. She loved me playing with her tits, lots of moaning and v responsive. Bit of kissing (no tounge unfortunately) and she started wanking me off through the towel before going down for OWO (20 quid extra). Just a normal BJ but still v good. In hindsight, I wouldn't have paid extra. She then climbed on top of me for 69 which was amazing as I got a good bit of time with her cracking arse. As above, everything tight and fresh. Onto missionary after this, no lube required as she was pretty responsive during the 69. Again she seemed to love having her tits played with and kept putting my hands back on them. Her legs were round my neck and she took a full length really well. Moved onto cowgirl, what a ride. Having her arse in my hands and tits in my face with her hips pumping was too much and I finished in the bag after a few minutes. Was offered more but declined as had to be elsewhere. Went for a shower and then back on with my evening. In and out in just under 1/2 hour.

TLDR
Tamara is a really sexy, friendly girl with a 10/10 body. She is expensive especially when adding £20 for OWO but it's not a priority for me. I would definetely visit if she came back up. Hopefully she is in different accom!