Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RosieDaniels - Plymouth  (Read 554 times)

Offline TheMuffman1985

This girl looks super hot but a lot of money with a lot of extras. Who’s willing to TOFTT?? Can’t find any review on here about her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Greenbloke

Very expensive basic price of 200 for the hour when you can have a duo with LeggyLacey and friend for 240 for example. This is made even more costly when most usually things are extra costs on top of the 200! No reviews and only been on AW for a couple of weeks. Bit sceptical personally.

Offline TheMuffman1985

Well just thought I would contact said Girl and definitely a scam of some sort.
Asked about how long they are in Plymouth and got a reply back saying They will be there for a few days. I next asked if the person I was sending messages to was working for an agency. The response back was a no and then asked why are you speaking as In the third person and there is more than one of them. Finished off as Lol and take care

Plymouth is more Barren than ever and you’re right. Lacey and Lisa who I have met numerous of times are fricking amazing. Just want to put another punt notch on the bedpost with someone new really. Oh well back to the drawing board 🙈😂😂

Offline Greenbloke

I had the immense pleasure of meeting Lacey and Lisa together twice but unfortunately Lisa is no longer working as apparently she's in a new relationship.

Offline Bluesmad10

Be vary wary, she was available local to me a few weeks ago and messaged to arrange a time, agreed everything then she was asking for a Video Call to see if I was genuine and also wanted a 1/3 of the fee paid as a deposit. Safe to say the meet never went a ahead got a funny feeling she would of screenshotted the video call of my face then when the deposit had been paid would of cancelled everything and threatened with face pictures. Can’t 100% say that would of happened but the way things were going I really think that would of been the intentions seeing as she has 0 reviews anywhere makes me think she isn’t genuine.

Do as you wish at your own risk but approach with high caution.