Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nordic Sierra Edinburgh  (Read 2734 times)

1 review(s) for NordicSierra (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Edinburghdanny

External Link/Members Only

Place- hotel in Edinburgh - she moves from place to place. Hotel requires key card entry, she said door was open, it wasnt! Great start.

Price 150 anal included

Girl - well it’s maybe her in some of the pix, however she is a big girl. Far bigger than the photos suggest. She has greasy hair. The smells are off putting. Tried chatting- she is odd. Very odd.

Service - well I paid extra for anal and wish I didn’t. Barely got my cock in, and I ain’t that big. Doesn’t like it too much as it hurts. (Profile says to contrary). Resorted to pussy and it’s like throwing a sausage up a close. So loose. Gave up on that. Only positive is that oral is good, actually it’s ok, and she swallows.

In conclusion despite what her advert says, she doesn’t want used and doesn’t want anal.

I will not be returning

Offline Dpr180

External Link/Members Only

Place- hotel in Edinburgh - she moves from place to place. Hotel requires key card entry, she said door was open, it wasnt! Great start.

Price 150 anal included

Girl - well it’s maybe her in some of the pix, however she is a big girl. Far bigger than the photos suggest. She has greasy hair. The smells are off putting. Tried chatting- she is odd. Very odd.

Service - well I paid extra for anal and wish I didn’t. Barely got my cock in, and I ain’t that big. Doesn’t like it too much as it hurts. (Profile says to contrary). Resorted to pussy and it’s like throwing a sausage up a close. So loose. Gave up on that. Only positive is that oral is good, actually it’s ok, and she swallows.

In conclusion despite what her advert says, she doesn’t want used and doesn’t want anal.

I will not be returning

Could be wrong,  but im sure she used to advertise bareback as well

Offline Edinburghdanny

Wasn’t offered and was keen for condoms

Offline Matrix

Could be wrong,  but im sure she used to advertise bareback as well

Definitely and had it all over her profile.

Offline Edinburghdanny

Either way steer well clear

Offline Cactus

Either way steer well clear

Certainly sounds like a shite punt. Sorry about that.

I’d been tempted in the past, but never took the plunge. The BB stuff and shite reviews mean there’s no chance now.

Offline Edinburghdanny

Irrespective of bb, this has to be one of my worst