Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy | Milton Keynes  (Read 3264 times)

79 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (79 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Milansky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two punts today so two reviews to do, had a solid time though  :yahoo:

Price - £140/hr

Comms - All arranged by text. Quick responses, details sent over, speaks good English so no issues with communication.

Location - One of the nice modern flats in the hub, plenty of parking around, wasn't busy at all. Fairly discreet entrance down a side alley.

The girl - Her name isn't wrong, she's fit and sexy. She's quite tall for a girl at 5"9, has an amazing figure though. Her pictures are accurate so if you want a good idea of what she looks like just go there. You can tell she definitely works out a lot, she's got an incredibly well toned body and looks after herself. She's recently(?) gotten new tits too, I'm not normally a fan of fakes but these suit her a lot. Her personality is great too, very easy to chat to and doesn't waste time either, she was very invested the whole punt.

The Punt - Arrived on time and walked through the door, she greeted me in nice lingerie and lead me to the bedroom. Offered me a glass of water, gave her the paperwork and freshened up in the shower quickly. As soon as I came out I was greeted with kisses before laying down on the bed for OWO. She was next to me giving me a nice feel of her amazing ass before switching to RO. Offered 69 which I declined at first. Buried my face down in her life portal for a bit and she responded great with subltle moaning, light twitches before asking again for 69 which I agreed. She sat on my face while occasionally sucking me but semed to be enjoying herself a lot. Rubber on, we started with her on top. Lots of kissing throughout and great technique, the "fit" part of her name comes in well here because she can ride great for ages, wasn't even tired when we switched to mish a while later and again, lips locked most of the time while I went to work. A couple more back and forths between positions and I dropped the kids off in the sack, had a quick chat and left pretty much dead on time. She says she's going away for a while, but will be returning to London instead for those Londoners here.

Positives

Fit and Sexy, 10/10 body.
Amazing shag
Doesn't clockwatch
Nice modern apartment, parking around.
Perfect English.
Accurate profile
Top Stamina
Easy Comms

Neutral

Kissing was 90% tongue which I'm not keen on but if that's your thing, hey ho  :dance:

Negatives

N/A

Summary - Amazing hour spent with her, she really knows how to do her thing and I 100% recommend. Wouldn't hesistate to go back.

Since MK is a heck of a drive and I was still horny I picked off the next on my MK hotlist, SweetSexyCherry, who was conveniently in the same building (different apartment).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online anonymouse72

Offline bedhedred

I'm just doing "a tantraman" and assembling the collection so that if I do visit her again it will be easier for collect in a one stop shop.
She does have good media. Dollar showed me a face picture on her phone and it refreshed my memory of how pretty Adrienne is. But you can't see that for the blur.

Offline theonlywayisup

Will post my first review here later(!) - my first punt for 18 months due to covid. Saw Adrienne today and she is pretty, great body and a really cool attitude (think uni student you meet in a club) , great return to the scene for me after ending it 18 months ago with some horrors (before I knew this place existed) . Would highly recommend so thanks for the Intel on this. Happy to answer questions in the meantime before I write anything longer.

Offline bedhedred

Will post my first review here later(!) - my first punt for 18 months due to covid. Saw Adrienne today and she is pretty, great body and a really cool attitude (think uni student you meet in a club) , great return to the scene for me after ending it 18 months ago with some horrors (before I knew this place existed) . Would highly recommend so thanks for the Intel on this. Happy to answer questions in the meantime before I write anything longer.

Out of interest, did you travel far to get to the hub?

Offline theonlywayisup

Out of interest, did you travel far to get to the hub?

Not too far - I parked up nearby. Iwas in the area test driving cars so seemed like a good opportunity!

Online anonymouse72

I'm just doing "a tantraman" and assembling the collection so that if I do visit her again it will be easier for collect in a one stop shop.
She does have good media. Dollar showed me a face picture on her phone and it refreshed my memory of how pretty Adrienne is. But you can't see that for the blur.

She is a good looking girl. Great sp too.

Offline bedhedred

Online anonymouse72

100/130/170 in London.

Quite an increase. I wonder if her London experiment lasts longer than her mates Michaela and Dollar's.