Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Omg!Juicy, Waltham Abbey - Great deepthroat  (Read 4581 times)

3 review(s) for Omg!Juicy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shanekelly1987

External Link/Members Only

Was passing by Waltham Abbey and decided to go for a
Quick in and out style meet. Saw The review Nd took the plunge.

Comms and location  - easy, called and was given postcode. It's literally on the road in from the motorway towards WA so easy to get to quickly. Paid £70 for BJ Owo - flats - hers is a bit messy and untidy but fine.

Girl - she looks late 40s, slim and very tanned, skin peeing but had just been away.

Meet - was just BJ so she asked me to lay in the bed and tell me if I needed her to stop. She then performed and outstanding deepthroat blowjob on me. I mean zero gag reflex, plenty of suction and great technique. She talked dirty at times and really got me going, lasted about 15 mins and unloaded the lot down her throat which she swallowed.

Nice girl. Friendly and great at what she does. Would return if was in the area

Offline Suffolkseeker

External Link/Members Only

the profile user id's don't match. The picture is for 5410323. Are they the same lady?

Offline Shanekelly1987

I'm real life she's not a stunner, but A that's not her and B I'd be using for a good Bj only

Offline londonboy044

Was the sex not good with her  shanekelly?

Offline lillythesavage

You need to re read rules before the 7 day bans come lads, or worse.

Posting or re posting verification pics is banned now.

Offline Shanekelly1987

I didn't have pen with her Londonboy

Offline George South

I was relying on Simpleton69's intel. That it was the same person returned.
Note to self. No more posting of verification pics

Offline Milfman1112

So, how are her looks, as she is in private gallery?

Offline londonboy044

Why no pen shane Kelly , you didn’t fancy her ?

Offline londonboy044

Shane Kelly , if I visited her would I get a hard on or would it be a case of close my eyes ?

Offline Shanekelly1987

Sorry lads not logged in for a while, she's not a stunner but gives good head, I was in a rush, have fucked her before. She's tight and ok for pump and dump