Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stockton/ Middlesbrough - Any decent girls?  (Read 9140 times)

jw01

Evening all...New to this site, live in Stockton and generally look for WG on AdultWork. Only seen one, Logan Montoya , last year. Decent looking but bit disappointed with service.

Is there any decent WG in Stockton/ Thornaby/ Boro/ Billingham/ Hartlepool area? Whenever I search a girl that seems decent looking from AW on here they seem to be either foreign/ bad attitude/ dodgy/ no feedback.. or combination of these four!

My general criteria is OWO (deal braker) with decent sized tits(C+) , not too chubby, max 40 yrs old and not eastern european romany type. Really struggling too find any in these areas, any suggestions would be great. If can't find any will hunt a bit further a field in Newcastle/ Sunderland but would prefer locally as don't have great amount of time to travel.

Cheers JW

Offline Thrasymachus

Sammie has good feedback and posts on here occasionally

External Link/Members Only

I know what you mean about Teesside being sparse when it comes to quality girls.  There are a few I would like to see but because they have no feedback I'm not willing to risk it

jw01

Thanks for the reply Thrasymachus.

Yes I noticed Sammi-Middlesbrough but when I researched I found she had been banned from this forum, think it was for slagging off other WG. Have you seen her, any good if so?

oldrocker

Hi all, just joined today and agree totally with JW01.
I have been 'researching' WGs for months (maybe make that years!!) trying to find a genuine, local, reliable girl (I am Darlington based) but as soon as I think I may have found one she turns out to have no feedback, or that no-one has heard of her. I, like many others, prefer large breasts and many times have decided to treat myself - birthday, windfall, or just for the hell of it - but it's never happened. At the moment I have 'Aysha' from Leeds bookmarked (but can't find anything on her), and also 'Isadora' from Newcastle (truly magnificent breasts!), cannot find any feedback or reviews anywhere................and so on it goes...........the eternal search.
That's why I have joined this very informative site, hoping to find a recommendation for that young, large breasted, good looking, reliable girl - or, possibly the Holy Grail?!!!!
The search continues.............

Online ProfessorYaffle

Hi all, just joined today and agree totally with JW01.
I have been 'researching' WGs for months (maybe make that years!!) trying to find a genuine, local, reliable girl (I am Darlington based) but as soon as I think I may have found one she turns out to have no feedback, or that no-one has heard of her. I, like many others, prefer large breasts and many times have decided to treat myself - birthday, windfall, or just for the hell of it - but it's never happened. At the moment I have 'Aysha' from Leeds bookmarked (but can't find anything on her), and also 'Isadora' from Newcastle (truly magnificent breasts!), cannot find any feedback or reviews anywhere................and so on it goes...........the eternal search.
That's why I have joined this very informative site, hoping to find a recommendation for that young, large breasted, good looking, reliable girl - or, possibly the Holy Grail?!!!!
The search continues.............

I also love big boobs so was intrigued when you mentioned Isadora of Newcastle who I've never heard of before.

I just did a google search and if this is who you mean:

External Link/Members Only

Then those photos are fake, it's a model called Wendy Fiore.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Thanks for the reply Thrasymachus.

Yes I noticed Sammi-Middlesbrough but when I researched I found she had been banned from this forum, think it was for slagging off other WG. Have you seen her, any good if so?

Sami is very rough mate. Not a great punt either. There are the odd Romanian girls who go to the Blackwell hotel in Darlington which are hit and miss, sometimes they are not the same girl as in the pics some times they are, and when they are the service is usually crap. I did see one that popped up she was really young like 19, she was dam hot and not bad service either, great oral and anal included!

jw01

Thanks sesalovedarlo, will give Sammie a swerve..gonna have a look at a few Geordie birds instead.

Offline dick4short

Are you looking for an Indie?  Have you looked at the agencies?

Offline Thrasymachus

I find it amazing that Teesside is so bad

Offline MDB72

Teesside is a real desert - best option is a train ride to Newcastle. I know there are divided opinions about agencies but in Teesside area they provide the better service. Sammie is very rough. Devlish Desire is lovely but is a curvy girl just in case that's not your thing.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spartacus123

What about NNE? not seen any yet but some of them are on my list; (this isn't a tout! just info)
Amy - External Link/Members Only has some decent reviews here
Emily - External Link/Members Only only seen 1 review and the mention of no OWO has me hesitating
Freya & Sasha - lots of positive reviews
Poppy - looks interesting

Offline alpha68

Sarah of NNE tends to work between Stockton, Boro and Hartlepool too

Offline MDB72

I didn't mention the agency I use and I don't want to appear as a tout but I use NNE a lot never been disappointed with them. Agency run by an ex WG - Hannah - who has very high standards. Their flats are well located, good parking. The Stockton flat leaves a bit to be desired. I haven't tried any of the Tyneside flats so can't comment. There have been a lot of negative comments on the forum so probably people will disagree with me. Their prices seem to be higher than the Newcastle agencies. You can arrange by text if you are a regular. If you are in teesside then it's a choice between the few good indies, an agency or driving up to Newcastle.

jw01

Thanks guys for replies - Amy of NNE looks good, definitely looks worth a punt. Anyone had bad experiences with her?

Reeson69

I don't go through agencies so can't comment on 'boro firms but the independent scene is terrible.

In the mid-nineties I used to punt two sisters in Thorntree, sometimes together, and I've never topped it.
There were also great girls in Netherfields, Coulby Newham and the town centre.
Today they seem to be either druggies or middle-aged houswives.

Why has it all gone so wrong in Middlesbrough?

Offline maxxblue

I didn't mention the agency I use and I don't want to appear as a tout but I use NNE a lot never been disappointed with them. Agency run by an ex WG - Hannah - who has very high standards. Their flats are well located, good parking. The Stockton flat leaves a bit to be desired. I haven't tried any of the Tyneside flats so can't comment. There have been a lot of negative comments on the forum so probably people will disagree with me. Their prices seem to be higher than the Newcastle agencies. You can arrange by text if you are a regular. If you are in teesside then it's a choice between the few good indies, an agency or driving up to Newcastle.

Who are the 'few good indies'?

Offline MDB72

The only ones I would suggest are - Devlish Desire (M'boro ) May (Darlington) and Sammie (M'boro) none are lookers but they are reliable. I would say they are all curvy with big boobs.

Offline Thrasymachus

The only ones I would suggest are - Devlish Desire (M'boro ) May (Darlington) and Sammie (M'boro) none are lookers but they are reliable. I would say they are all curvy with big boobs.
What a sad state of affairs

If I was a reasonably good looking WG in Newcastle I wouuld seriously consider moving to Middlesbrough given the lack of competition

Offline balloon jockey

It's like a punting desert!  :(

tinytim

I live in Billingham. I agree desert for punts and really NNE is the only Oasis.

I've seen Amy (NNE) a couple of times. She is facial very attractive. A cheeky wicked side and appears genuinely dedicated to make you leave with a smile. Great OWO and she appears to genuinely love reverse oral. She has a few stretch marks. A few tattoo's. FOr me she is the best in Teeside.

Emily (NNE) - no OWO. Although other than this was really keen.

Devilish Desire - A big lass.

Kimberly (NNE) - pretty, but slightly dead eyed like Holly Willoughby. Slim and reasonable service, but not a patch on Amy

If your willing to travel there is a fab slim girl on AW who goes by the name Billie Piper. I've been seeing her for 4 years!

There is one girl on the NNE site I'd like to see and that is Lou. She was Outcall only although now starting to do Incall. Anyone had a taste?

Offline Spartacus123

I live in Billingham. I agree desert for punts and really NNE is the only Oasis.

I've seen Amy (NNE) a couple of times. She is facial very attractive. A cheeky wicked side and appears genuinely dedicated to make you leave with a smile. Great OWO and she appears to genuinely love reverse oral. She has a few stretch marks. A few tattoo's. FOr me she is the best in Teeside.

Emily (NNE) - no OWO. Although other than this was really keen.

Devilish Desire - A big lass.

Kimberly (NNE) - pretty, but slightly dead eyed like Holly Willoughby. Slim and reasonable service, but not a patch on Amy

If your willing to travel there is a fab slim girl on AW who goes by the name Billie Piper. I've been seeing her for 4 years!

There is one girl on the NNE site I'd like to see and that is Lou. She was Outcall only although now starting to do Incall. Anyone had a taste?

Benn looking at Billie since she posted a new profile pic, how accurate are the pics? my only gripe is that £90 for a half hour is a bit steep and she wold need to excel at that price

tinytim

Benn looking at Billie since she posted a new profile pic, how accurate are the pics? my only gripe is that £90 for a half hour is a bit steep and she wold need to excel at that price

She does excel IMO. She is certainly no clock watcher and never has been. So a 30min punt is usually nearer 60mins. If you become a regular there is also a discount :)

She is genuinely a warm hearted soul too which to be honest the other girls I've listed, even the sexy Amy, aren't.

Offline Spartacus123

Is the new face pic accurate?

tinytim

Is the new face pic accurate?

Yes. She changes her hair style frequently, but photos are accurate.

Offline hpool82

Roughly whereabouts in Bishop is Billie she sounds and looks promising theres not alot of choice in the area!

tinytim

Roughly whereabouts in Bishop is Billie she sounds and looks promising theres not alot of choice in the area!

Willington

Offline hpool82

Thanks guys thats ideal going to look into this one

tinytim

Willington

Offline WillyW

A couple of girls Rachel and Emma have started to appear regularly on the Middlesbrough page External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only recently.  They are back again today but only for one day by the look of it, anyone taken the plunge?

Offline balloon jockey

Yes, I have kept a close eye on that pair as well.

Only problem, 2 girls same house scenario though.

However, turning a blind eye to that, as my third eye is twitching at the photos, has anyone taken the plunge?

Premises look OK from the postcode quoted.

Offline WillyW

The flat is no problem, pretty good in fact (I have been there before to see another girl a while ago).  Only £40 for 30 mins now until they leave at 10pm, something can't be quite right?

Offline Thrasymachus

A couple of girls Rachel and Emma have started to appear regularly on the Middlesbrough page External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only recently.  They are back again today but only for one day by the look of it, anyone taken the plunge?
Don't think I'd risk it to be honest

Offline sesalovdarlo

I have seen English Rachel twice! Once last year when she worked with another lady offering duos. Which was one of the best punts iv had. She is very pretty and if I recall doesn't wear much if any make up so very natural. She worked with a girl (flats on Martin road) who went by Megan or Lucy can't remember. Had a duo with them both with, Rachel sat on my chest rubbing her pussy on my face while they both sucked me. Owo was good from both but no cim. Still fantastic appointment. They did make me wait outside for 15 min before appointment which brings me into the below.

When I  saw Rachel's profile pop up on awork with her face showing last month I decided to book her solo. Made arrangements and arrived at the flat on linthorpe road (different location to last year) and rang for flat number, she answered phone and said "I'm not ready can you give me 10 min" so I waited 10 min rang and txt with no answer, then after 30 minutes she txt me with flat number. When I got to her flat (discreet ground floor) her excuse was "oh there is only one room and my friend had an appointment". Any way when we got down to it she started with owo which was not as good as I remember, she then rushed my into sex. After not cumming for 15 min she asked me to lie on my back and she removed condom and started sucking again. I asked if she could get into 69 and she replied "I don't allow oral on me honey" very rushed maybe because she double booked and wanted me out? Very poor. If she gets an immediate booking with someone else they will take it and fob you off! Be prepared to be fucked around potentially. With that said she has one of the best body's I have seen.