Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EVELIN_ANAL_FOR_U, Cambridge  (Read 1616 times)

9 review(s) for EVELIN_ANAL_FOR_YOU (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855536) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Shanekelly1987

External Link/Members Only

Ok - a so so meet that scratched an itch. I was looking for something local and quick and with literally sweet FA available in Cambs I landed on Evelin based on the recent (borderline) positive from another OP.

Paid £100 for 30mins inc anal.

Rustat - usual Rom flats. Nice and discrete.

Girl - she's sexy. Curvy and def from pics. Good boobs and ass.pretty face

Meet - very vanilla. She has good oral technique, uses a lot of tongue and almost made me cum quickly so had to stop her. Usual Rom caveats. No touching her pussy. No kissing.
Went in to mish and she did that annoying push back thing they do with their thighs to stop you going balls deep. Couldnt be arsed with it, so went for the anal which was ok. But all very Rom and pump Nd dump disengaged style.

She's a nice enough girl and pretty but typical Rom and I won't be back. Has to be a neutral
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:49:59 pm by Shanekelly1987 »

Offline JayEZ2K

Paid £100 for 30mins inc anal...

... No touching her pussy. No kissing.
... would have had to pay more for DFK and owo

... Went in to mish and she did that annoying push back thing they do with their thighs to stop you going balls deep...
... went for the anal which was ok. But all very Rom and pump Nd dump disengaged style...
... typical Rom and I won't be back. Has to be a neutral
... She's not a good punt lads...far better (further afield) for your dough.
Cheers, thanks for reviewing.

Such a shame she can't deliver a better quality service, and also doesn't offer other services at that high price.

Frankly amazed that a Rom actually does the advertised Anal at all! That has to be (almost) a first  :rolleyes:  :D.
There were several Roms there that did anal... I think it was because their more experienced flatmate did anal, and then she taught several girls to do it as well. Unfortunately she also seemed to teach them poor service.