Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elliwang88 - Chinese massage with extras in TW9 Richmond  (Read 3491 times)

19 review(s) for ElliWang88 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bangman

External Link/Members Only

Elliwang88 has been reviewed a few times.
I decided to see her today as I was a few miles away.
Communications is excellent, quick fast reply.
Location is OK, TW9, took me a few mins to find a pay and display parking £3.20 for a hour.
The girl. She is as pictured, good looking I'd say, from far she looks much younger, but once close up, you can see that she is 40yrs old. Nevertheless good for her age.

Paperwork sorted £85 for 1 hour. I layed on the massage table, she started with the massage, she gives a good massage. What I liked is the fact that the massage was semi professional, she used her knees and arms like a pro and at the same time she did quite a few cc swipes. A lot of teasing and smacking my arse lightly, complimenting me while giving the massage. She kept touching my arse hole.
After 25 mins or so, she then used hot stones and continued the massage for another 10 minutes. I was very impressed, I've literally had a good massage for 35mins and was looking forward to what's next..
She then started the sensual massage, more cc swipes, teasing me and reaching under, I got so erected facing down, at one point, I lifted my body when her hand was under and touching my balls, I then put my body weight down so her hand was stuck touching my dick. She laughed a little and continued the tease and slowly got on top of me, a few body slides, using her tits and body to massage and soon enough asked me to flip over.
She got on top of me and continued to slide. I started sucking her tits and hugging her. She got into a nice position for me to enjoy hugging and carrasing her. I grabbed her arse and put fingers in a little, she politely indicated no deep fingering and I respected that.
She is horny, her nipples were very erected and I gave them a good sucking and licking. I hugged her tight againts my body and asked her if she is OK with me being on top of her.
She said yes, so I was on top of her and I gave her body slides with my dick above her belly button obviously and I continued kissing and licking her body while my dick rubbed againts her body. I attempted to kiss her but She had her lips closed. She then grabbed my dick and started giving me a hand job while I was on top of her, missionary position without the penetration.
I eventually cummed on her belly on this position.
She then cleaned me up and her self. I looked at time, there was 10 mins left.
She Directed me to the shower and I had a quick wash. I then got changed and looked at time, there was 5 mins left, I usually would ask for a further head massage or so but, I thanked keep her and decided to leave. I think I got a good service in that 1 hour, a lot.

To summarise...I got a...
Good semi pro massage, plus hot stones used, plus cc swipes, plus little bit of b2b and the usual extras and happy ending.
All this for £85 a hour.. this is decent vfm. Its a similar service to what you would get in most shops. I.e. average £45 -£55 for massage only plus £30-£50 for extras and this is never guaranteed, some wgs only do topless and hr and want to charge £50, totalling nearly £100.
So I think the vfm is decent.
The girl is good looking for her age, slim on the top, very small tits and a tiny arse.
Overall a nice punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

The girl. She is as pictured, good looking I'd say, from far she looks much younger, but once close up, you can see that she is 40yrs old. Nevertheless good for her age.

... more photos collected here :music: