Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex Birmingham  (Read 2971 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bobby_dizzler

DA has been described many times before and I can confirm she certainly lives up to her name.

Last minute booking all done by text. Easy peasy.

Looks wise, I really liked and she's right up my street. Good looking blonde MILF with massive knockers. Really massive knockers. Did the usual behind the door trick, but I was very pleased when my eyes adjusted to the light.

Location wise, I'm not local so top of Broad Street and round a bit. Turns out you can access her place by busting a left at the  roadworks.

Good session, with deep strong OWO, moving to RO before things got carried away. Nice Fk, with those soft lips of hers. Couple of positions before i finished over her massive norges whilst she licked my balls. All in all, 70 quid well spent and I would go back.

External Link/Members Only

Online alabama1

DA has been described many times before and I can confirm she certainly lives up to her name.

Last minute booking all done by text. Easy peasy.

Looks wise, I really liked and she's right up my street. Good looking blonde MILF with massive knockers. Really massive knockers. Did the usual behind the door trick, but I was very pleased when my eyes adjusted to the light.

Location wise, I'm not local so top of Broad Street and round a bit. Turns out you can access her place by busting a left at the  roadworks.

Good session, with deep strong OWO, moving to RO before things got carried away. Nice Fk, with those soft lips of hers. Couple of positions before i finished over her massive norges whilst she licked my balls. All in all, 70 quid well spent and I would go back.

External Link/Members Only
I am guessing you mean norkes  :D

Offline Dock

Thanks for the review, on the HL she goes

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Could you send me her number please?

Offline GingerNuts

Could you send me her number please?

Her number is currently displayed on AW.

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review bud. I'm guessing that she's based within the clean air zone? If she is, would her place be within walking distance if you parked outside the zone, say at the Morrisons on Hagley Road or Broadway plaza, or would it be too much of a trek?

Offline zid

Hi. Yes you can park at The Plaza or Morrisons. 5 min walk from The Plaza. Slightly longer from Morrisons, but not much.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:40:07 pm by zid »

Offline BustaNut

Hi. Yes you can park at The Plaza or Morrisons. 5 min walk from The Plaza. Slightly longer from Morrisons, but not much.

Thanks bud. I haven't punted in a while so she may well be the one to break my Covid duck with. If she is, I'll report back with the results  ;)

Offline PunterP

Weird, I tried calling her but immediately cut off and texts weren't sending so it appeared I've been blocked but cant think of why, as i've never dealt with her nor have any clienteye issues.

Did you book immediately via phone/text or did you contact her via AW first (as she has feedback requirement on there)?

Also does anyone know any fit polish WGs in/near birmingham that are <£80/hr?
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bobby_dizzler

Weird, I tried calling her but immediately cut off and texts weren't sending so it appeared I've been blocked but cant think of why, as i've never dealt with her nor have any clienteye issues.

Did you book immediately via phone/text or did you contact her via AW first (as she has feedback requirement on there)?

Also does anyone know any fit polish WGs in/near birmingham that are <£80/hr?

Text booking probably happened in less than an hour. Fired one off about availability, got one back, I said I could make the time depending on her location, got the location, Google mapped it, confirmed I could make the time and off I went.