Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree - Washington Health Massage - FS  (Read 2698 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

Originally £20 for 15 minutes but turned out £50 for 50 mins

I’ve been here before, I thought I had done a review but looking back I did not, so I apologise for that.
I sent a text asking for HE only, the same as last time and got a quick reply saying £20. Confirmed a booking for a hour later.
Location is a downstairs flat not far from the Galleries with plenty of street parking. Flat is not very nice but fit for purpose. Shown in straight way and taken to the back bedroom not the small room as previous. Room had a double bed and massage table with mirrored wardrobes in.
Aqua ( she used to be Lucy ) is very slim aged about 50 ish and alright looking, handed over fees and she asked if I wanted some sucky fucky for £50. Agreed and paid the extra £30.
I stripped off and onto massage table and she started with massage. Massage was very firm but not bad, after about 20 mins she removed her dress and was naked underneath, her tits were small and pert and her pussy was shaven.
She done a bit B2B for a few minutes, letting me finger her but no kissing allowed then on with the mac for OW, she then moved around for some 69, she was clean and fresh, then moved to reverse cowgirl until I filled the bag, she then cleaned me up and massaged my front then massaged my cock and balls for few minutes. Got dressed and back to the car and noticed I had been in for 50 minutes. The only downside was everything was done on the massage table. I would definitely return and was Value for Money  :hi:

Offline abridgetofar

Sorry, I forgot to mention the meet happened a couple of weeks ago  :hi: