Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK (School Girl Kate) - Burnley  (Read 2155 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Puntaway

Have met Kate before, but not seen her for a long long time. Her original profile disappeared around the time of the first lockdown (I think), but spotted her new one appear a few months ago;

External Link/Members Only

Noticed last week that it had the green light on and luckily I still had her number saved in my punting phone so sent a text asking about availability.. Reply came back quickly and booking was made for later that day.

The location is just outside Burnley, quite rural and a nice spot. It’s probably one of the best places around when it comes to being discreet. Only a couple of other walkers about and easy to go unnoticed. Anyway, texted on arrival and told to come in once the walkers had disappeared. It’s her house and well presented. Remembered to take my shoes off ready for heading upstairs. Greeted with a kiss and quick feel of her arse. Then up to the bedroom.

Kate has a great chatty personality which immediately puts you at ease. Looks wise, short feisty pocket rocket, dark hair and a dirty smile. Seemed to be a little curvier than I recall from the last time a few years ago, but that’s helped rather than hindered her figure in my opinion. Tits slightly more than a handful now, with a body that’s still tight. I’d guess early to mid 30’s. I knew from the previous visits she can be quite full on, let’s call it enthusiastically filthy, probably not for the faint hearted and I wasn’t disappointed in this visit either.

Quick chat and then straight into some dfk as I struggled to get my pants down as quickly as I could. Kate was wearing a matching bra and panties which was soon removed. Both now naked, hands all over each other and mouths firmly pressed together. Kate dropped to her knees for some owo, I was already at half mast but this had the desired effect and I was rock solid from then on in. More owo with dirty talk and holding her head. I pushed Kate back onto the bed dragged her arse towards me and held her legs back while I burried my face in her shaved pussy. Sweet and tasty, already wet as well. Plenty of licking, nibbling, sucking and finger rubbing seemed to get her approval. I pushed her legs back further and tongued her arse for a while. Kate suddenly sprang back up and we were back with our lips locked in full dfk again.

On with the cover and I slipped my cock inside her. Doggy first then onto various positions with plenty of kissing, tit sucking and continued dirty filthy talk. Kate has an interesting technique when on top, a kind of grinding action slightly different from most others, this had me close a couple of times and we had to pause on occasion so I didn’t finish too early. Resting was achieved with more pussy licking and face sitting. I opted to finish with cim so off with the rubber and cock back in her mouth. With a little help from her hand I was firing on all cylinders within no time and delivered a full mouthful. She doesn’t swallow but seemed in no rush to spit. Quick wipe down for me while she dribbled a little from her lips before disposing of it in the en-suite.

Laid on the bed chatting away while we both regained our composure. Plenty of interesting stories to tell. Soon recovered and back into round two which followed much the same as the first. Plenty of owo, ro, fucking and dirty talk with a little spanking and generally fooling around. It’s all very light hearted and enjoyable. I get the feeling Kate enjoys this, which doesn’t often show through with other Sp’s. Finished this time with a handjob onto her tits. Wipe down and shower offered, but not taken. Further chatting before we parted ways with me feeling well and truly drained. 

Booking was for an hour and in no way felt rushed. Left with about 5mins to spare. Cost £120 which I’d happily part with again for a repeat performance. Glad she’s back working again.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Glad you had a great time, one of my favourites and consistently offers a great experience