Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PartygirlSophie - Cambridge  (Read 2543 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183693) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Gsmith88

PartygirlSophie - seen in Cambridge £80 for 30 mins incall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have wanted to book a fetish meet up for a while and Cambridge has been an utter wasteland in terms of decent talent recently. My fetish requires the WG to have sizable assets and I spotted Sophie in amongst the usual dross. She has a mixed bag of reviews so far (1 positive and 1 negative) so I thought I would try her out and see what happened.

Booking and Communication:
I text Sophie the day of the booking to arrange an early afternoon 30 minute slot.  She was pleasant, tone of messages were good and she is English so her texts make perfect sense. Gave her a call just before the meeting and she has a nice accent and sounded friendly.

It wasn't entirely plain sailing however and I will explain that in the next section.

A hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge, easy to get to and free parking. However, what I didn't quite realise was that hotels are being much stricter due to Covid and I would have to interact with the staff upon entry.

Sophie told me on the phone (prior to me going in) that if they asked me to fill in a form to make up a room number and not to enter her actual room number. I entered the hotel and was intercepted by a lady on the front desk. I nervously made up a story about meeting a friend and they asked me to fill in the form. The form was easy enough to fill in, but on the form there were 5 previous entries all with her actual room number on the form! I filled in a random room number and the lady on the front desk checked the system to tell me there was no one in that room. At this point my anxiety was going through the roof and I said I was going to meet them at the bar. I sat in the bar area and text Sophie to tell her what happened. This worried Sophie as she had told her previous punters the same thing - do not enter her actual room number on the form.

I waited for the coast to be clear and headed to the front desk again which seemed to have no staff until I approached it. The lady intercepted me again and asked whether I knew which room my friend was in yet, I said I still didn't know, but my friend was going to be a while and they weren't actually here yet and I would come back.

I left the hotel and sat in my car and explained what had happened to Sophie. She seemed sympathetic but she was also anxious herself and told me to come back later once things had cooled off. I waited for a bit and took my chance when the reception area looked clear and made my way to her room.

Appearance:
Sophie let me in and she was wearing a baggy top and shorts so I couldn't see anything at first but her face was really pretty and her personality was warm as we talked. We had a brief chat about the drama that had unfolded and had a laugh about it before handing over the money and explaining what I wanted.

Sophie hadn't done facesitting in the way I wanted it before and I am not sure she fully understood my request but she was eager to please and she stripped off to reveal her massive arse and perky boobs. Her body was gorgeous and I couldn't keep my hands off her bum throughout the punt. She seemed surprised I didn't want to do anything besides my fetish related stuff and I had to fight my inner self to not do anything else with her.

Midway through the punt someone knocked at the door and I had to hide due to the previous drama. Turned out it was just her dinner arriving and we got back to the fun.

Services:
I was facesat a lot, which is obviously what I asked for and she used her boobs to smother me too. It wasn't the BDSM type smothering I usually like which involves breath play but rather a sensual smothering. As mentioned she was surprised I didn't want sex/oral/handjobs etc but she was happy to do whatever I asked.

Overall:
It was probably the strangest punt I have ever had in terms of organisations and interruptions. But she didn't clock watch and I probably ended up staying in her room for an hour as she wanted to make sure I got my time and we had a chat afterwards and chilled while she ate. She was really friendly and genuine and couldn't be more apologetic for the chaos of the meet.

I walked away satisfied and felt like despite the madness it was a good punt and a good experience in dealing with the hotel staff and knowing what to do in future.

Would I return? I would say yes - her attitude, personality and body more than make up for the problems encountered. It turned out to be quite funny really and she may be a bit disorganised but she is a lovely girl with a cracking set of buns.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bit of a drama that M8! Sort of  "Alls well that ends well! LOL!

Hotel staff!, don't they know that people have sex in the rooms they pay for;!.

Offline Gsmith88

I think this review would have been far more negative if Sophie had been nothing like her pictures or she was just an emotionless husk. She saved this punt after the drama to be fair.

It was an experience for sure!

Offline Alwayswhoreney

She’s gone on my hotlist. Cracking looking pics, and if she has a good attitude and her likes list is legit, she’s a welcome addition to the area.

I’ve never been keen on hotel punts due to the nosey staff factor. Post lockdown I imagine a lot of jobs worth’s are working with perpetual semi’s due to their new found ability to interrupt people’s days  :dash:

Offline Resources3xx

PartygirlSophie - seen in Cambridge £80 for 30 mins incall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have wanted to book a fetish meet up for a while and Cambridge has been an utter wasteland in terms of decent talent recently. My fetish requires the WG to have sizable assets and I spotted Sophie in amongst the usual dross. She has a mixed bag of reviews so far (1 positive and 1 negative) so I thought I would try her out and see what happened.

Booking and Communication:
I text Sophie the day of the booking to arrange an early afternoon 30 minute slot.  She was pleasant, tone of messages were good and she is English so her texts make perfect sense. Gave her a call just before the meeting and she has a nice accent and sounded friendly.

It wasn't entirely plain sailing however and I will explain that in the next section.

A hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge, easy to get to and free parking. However, what I didn't quite realise was that hotels are being much stricter due to Covid and I would have to interact with the staff upon entry.

Sophie told me on the phone (prior to me going in) that if they asked me to fill in a form to make up a room number and not to enter her actual room number. I entered the hotel and was intercepted by a lady on the front desk. I nervously made up a story about meeting a friend and they asked me to fill in the form. The form was easy enough to fill in, but on the form there were 5 previous entries all with her actual room number on the form! I filled in a random room number and the lady on the front desk checked the system to tell me there was no one in that room. At this point my anxiety was going through the roof and I said I was going to meet them at the bar. I sat in the bar area and text Sophie to tell her what happened. This worried Sophie as she had told her previous punters the same thing - do not enter her actual room number on the form.

I waited for the coast to be clear and headed to the front desk again which seemed to have no staff until I approached it. The lady intercepted me again and asked whether I knew which room my friend was in yet, I said I still didn't know, but my friend was going to be a while and they weren't actually here yet and I would come back.

I left the hotel and sat in my car and explained what had happened to Sophie. She seemed sympathetic but she was also anxious herself and told me to come back later once things had cooled off. I waited for a bit and took my chance when the reception area looked clear and made my way to her room.

Appearance:
Sophie let me in and she was wearing a baggy top and shorts so I couldn't see anything at first but her face was really pretty and her personality was warm as we talked. We had a brief chat about the drama that had unfolded and had a laugh about it before handing over the money and explaining what I wanted.

Sophie hadn't done facesitting in the way I wanted it before and I am not sure she fully understood my request but she was eager to please and she stripped off to reveal her massive arse and perky boobs. Her body was gorgeous and I couldn't keep my hands off her bum throughout the punt. She seemed surprised I didn't want to do anything besides my fetish related stuff and I had to fight my inner self to not do anything else with her.

Midway through the punt someone knocked at the door and I had to hide due to the previous drama. Turned out it was just her dinner arriving and we got back to the fun.

Services:
I was facesat a lot, which is obviously what I asked for and she used her boobs to smother me too. It wasn't the BDSM type smothering I usually like which involves breath play but rather a sensual smothering. As mentioned she was surprised I didn't want sex/oral/handjobs etc but she was happy to do whatever I asked.

Overall:
It was probably the strangest punt I have ever had in terms of organisations and interruptions. But she didn't clock watch and I probably ended up staying in her room for an hour as she wanted to make sure I got my time and we had a chat afterwards and chilled while she ate. She was really friendly and genuine and couldn't be more apologetic for the chaos of the meet.

I walked away satisfied and felt like despite the madness it was a good punt and a good experience in dealing with the hotel staff and knowing what to do in future.

Would I return? I would say yes - her attitude, personality and body more than make up for the problems encountered. It turned out to be quite funny really and she may be a bit disorganised but she is a lovely girl with a cracking set of buns.

Hi mate I wrote the other review. Glad u had a good time. Top girl. Her body’s just different to what’s out there chunky but in all the right places. In my review I also mentioned how there were a few obstacles to get to her room just like u said. I’ve been punting for years and it’s the first time I’ve had issues so she’s clearly not picking Suitable hotels. But u forget about all those things when your tongues up her ass. What was so different about the face sitting she did? Was it just for a long time