Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessixxx  (Read 2946 times)

diamond_dawg

Saw Jessi today for a 30 minute punt. Her comms were really good and I asked for a session with A-levels, having read good things about her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her place is a 5 minute walk from Morden station. I was running late because of tube problems but she was ok with this. When I got to hers she was wearing a black sequinned bikini top and a a tiny skirt with no knickers. Very sexy! Her profile says she is 25 but I reckon she is more mid/late 30s. Also she is slightly heavier than in her pictures but her body is nice and tanned. She has fantastic enhanced breasts.

We started FK. She doesn't really  DFK but only slightly opens her mouth and flicks with her tongue. I started sliding my hands over her body and undressed her but she told me not to put my fingers inside her pussy, which was a shame.

We then got on the bed and carried on FK and I sucked on and played with those lovely breasts. She then kissed my chest before giving me OWO. She goes nice and slow. She also licked and sucked my balls. He OWO is very good and she makes regular eye contact. After about 15 minutes I told her to grab a condom and I wanted A-levels reverse cow girl. She lubed herself. Unfortunately I went soft. She got me hard again with her hands and then tried to slide me in but she is quite tight. We then decided to try it in the mish position and I managed to get inside her. Her arse is really tight at it felt damn good. When I was about to cum I told her I wanted CIM. She took the MAC off and I lay back as she took me in her mouth and sucked out every last bit of juice as I fingered her arsehole.

I showered and it was as I was leaving that she asked for her money. I gave it to her but she didn't count it which I thought was a nice touch.

Positives:
Nice (if slightly heavy) tanned body
Fantastic enhanced breasts
Really good oral
Tight anus
CIM
Great attitude

Negatives:
Looks older than stated
Only light FK
Does not allow her pussy to be fingered

If I was in the mood for a laid back A-level session I would see Jessi again. However if I was after something more up tempo, I would visit Maggie21.

James999

Profile pics are crap, if she's worse than those and as you say nearer 40 than 20, fatter than pictures, Fake tits, doesn't offer services as advertised, sounds like a negative to me  :thumbsdown:

Offline mattylondon

Profile pics are crap, if she's worse than those and as you say nearer 40 than 20, fatter than pictures, Fake tits, doesn't offer services as advertised, sounds like a negative to me  :thumbsdown:
I guess if the OP enjoyed the punt, that's why he's marked it as a positive. It's his report and obviously it's subjective.

For me, as an objective observer, it reads as a neutral, borderline negative. Of course, if it was my report, it would be a straight negative.

I also think that when you break down the price structure against services, she's overpriced. Oral with condom and sex, but no French kissing for £40, 15 minute quickie? There's loads of girls offering full French kissing and oral without for the same price in London.

Lying about her age and by some margin. My pet hate. Probably explains the lack of a face picture. Her pictures are bloody awful. Nothing to entice the punter in there. Lying about some of her services too, such as no French kissing. Lie number two. Not sure the punter can complain about the lack of fingering, as it's his fault for not establishing that prior to the punt. After all, it's not an advertised service.

yuzaru

In a rush, but just to let you guys know I saw Jessi around 6 months ago. Services as advertised, she is friendly but a very mechanical kind of performance. Would not return as better options like Maggi out there who are polish with similar physique.

Offline random

Probably explains the lack of a face picture. Her pictures are bloody awful. Nothing to entice the punter in there.

Which makes me wonder why anyone would pick her over anyone else. what about that profile made the OP book with her? I don't understand? Was she just located close by or the only one available at the time?

Offline pong

I can confirm the summary of  the OP as correct.
The comments after that are a bid misleading.
Slightly heavy does not mean she is fat. She is absolutely not fat.
Being mid 30 or older does not mean her face is ugly.
Fake boobs does not mean they are bad ... actually they are quite a stunning pair.
FK? Seems so that I don't have an issues to get that service from her. Although she is not putting her tongue down my throat.
Fingering a women's pussy if she don't like it?? So be it. I am not getting any satisfaction out of fingering a woman. Better use the time for some other action.  :wacko:

Offline mattylondon

Which makes me wonder why anyone would pick her over anyone else. what about that profile made the OP book with her? I don't understand? Was she just located close by or the only one available at the time?
It does strike me as rather odd? No unique selling point and dreadful pictures. Perhaps the number was displayed and it was last minute?  :unknown:

Offline Gluckman

I've seen her too and rated it positively. She's not fat, she's tight/toned, but with a larger frame, something Americans refer to as 'thick'.

Friendly, local, good owo with cim, the cim thing being a rarity in sw London.

Offline herbie007

I've shagged her twice and both times were 2 hour meets, she sometimes adds face pictures on her AW profile, she is no model but I think she is a pretty lady.

I would say she is a size 10, she FK and rubs tongues with you but it’s not deep, I also found her to be a laugh she told me which is it going to be first, bum or fanny, I said bum and shoved a finger up there to loosen her up which she was alright with.

She gives good OWO with CIM but don’t swallow, she also likes a bit of toy play, I had a vibrator in her fanny whilst we 69 and she was sucking the life out of me.

I rated both meetings as positive.

diamond_dawg

I agree with many of the comments. I had read other reviews of her which were very positive. If a-levels had not been on offer I would not have seen her.

The other thing worth saying though is that her a-hole is tighter than Maggie21. I suspect Jessi sees fewer clients or does a-levels less often, whereas with Maggie it is a standard service.

Offline DH

Offline Gluckman

I didn't ask, but polish at a guess