Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Belle - Chelmsford  (Read 3144 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5870968) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for Lush.Lola. (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PleadInsanity]

Offline Gpunter1

External Link/Members Only

English Belle Chelmsford - £70 for 30 minutes

I had a threesome with English belle and her duo partner Mrs Red Nails a couple of months ago and noticed she was doing solo meets last weekend in Brentwood. I originally booked her for 5pm yesterday but being a big footy fan I forgot that the Wales vs Italy match was a 5pm KO! Therefore I sent her a txt to try and change the time of meet and she agreed to an early afternoon meet instead which was very accommodating!

Comms were very good from Belle and When I arrived at her hotel it was easy to find the room. We exchanged pleasantries and also paperwork and then started with a few minutes of DFK and she’s an excellent kisser no breath issues. She then got on her knees and took off my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers down and gave me about 5 minutes of OWO which she’s also very good at! Another thing she does well is balls licking and scratching with her long nails which felt great. I instructed her to get naked and give me a titfuck with her massive natural tits and with some lube on felt really good. I then stopped and instructed her to sit on my face as I layed down on her hotel room bed so she could receive oral from me and ride my face. Changed positions so that she was then bent over so I could lick her pussy from behind.

After about 15 minutes of foreplay she got on top of me and rode me and she’s relentless when she’s on top! You could literally hear her arse slapping down on my body as she was riding! We then changed to missionary position and I was sucking and biting her nips as I pounded her pussy which she encouraged. Finally to finish I had her in doggy with lots of pounding, hair pulling and spanking which again she encouraged.

I needed a breather so I told her to remove condom and finish me off with her legendary HJ technique which she did incredibly well until I came in her mouth(she doesn’t charge extra for CIM) and she ran off to spit it out ha ha. Can’t speak highly enough of this milf she is a proper nympho and I’ll definitely be seeing her again soon.

Offline akah

1st link is not working. Goes to awork homepage

Offline Band1t

Good to see she’s still top of her game. Nicely submissive and a great shag.

Offline fatboy

She also gives one of the best  blow/hand jobs it has been my pleasure to receive.

Offline Gpunter1

Agreed that’s her special!!

Offline rich_playboy