Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Daria / Delilah - Manchester  (Read 3641 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4615254) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Thearwickian

This is a review of TS Daria /Delilah Pleasure

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Price £80 for 30mins

Comms  For weeks I got no reply to calls or texts but on the day in question everything was prompt and accurate.

Location Daria moves around a bit but this meet was a flat in Prestwich. A bit shabby, blocked sink, large shower but no towels. She said it was a mate's place.

Appearance Facial pics are quite accurate. Quite broad shouldered but carries it well. A cup hormonal boobs (implants coming soon). Long nails, slight belly which she attempted to cover. Cock was dark, cut about 6" and got hard easily. Long shapely legs. Wore heels as requested.

Action Plenty of kissing and some dfk. Lots of cock sucking and nipple play both ways. She face-fucked me until I gagged. I asked if Daria wanted to cum and she wanked onto her belly with some impressive spurts. She then invited me to finish and I wanked onto her cock and belly. I was there the full half hour and didn't feel rushed.

Summary An itch well-scratched. Venue could easily be nicer. Would I return - definitely.

Online Princealbert1985

Thank you for the review on this one, keep seeing her pop up so may take the plunge this weekend