Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kit lee?????  (Read 5084 times)

Offline thekidah01

has anyone had a meet with kit lee....sorry but I don't know how to post the link...she looks nice but would like to know your opinions...thanks

DaveMugabe

Boak

(See the review section)

Offline Spartacus123

:vomit:

You'd be better off with a wank, or some sheep, or a dog, or a hedgehog

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline thekidah01

cheers lads....im newish to punting and have found this sight very helpful....why is she a junkie?..............

Offline FLYING BLUE

cheers lads....im newish to punting and have found this sight very helpful....why is she a junkie?..............

Do some research online yourself - you will find the answers

Toshiba

Use the site, look.

Just avoid her, many young bits of new fanny knocking about now

Offline TRON66

Could someone put the link to the review I cant find it cheers

Offline Fastlane-09

Try sticking "Jeremy Kyle" in front of your google search :)

Offline AnthG

Another poster said last week that her twin sister was in his joint two best punts he has ever had.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30941.0

If you do see her it would be nice for a current review. And also some better details possibly of where exactly in Shiremoore she is. As due to the promise of A-Levels I am curious about seeing her myself.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline PlasticGeordie

I recently posted my mixed but generally favourable thoughts on Kit and I am just intrigued as to why she attracts such extreme dislikes here. Searching the site I cant find really any specific bad reports on actual puntimg experiences. I do not intend to visit her again after she cut short my last visit ( 2 years ago) but what has she actually done to upset so many people ?

Offline PlasticGeordie

Anth. she was and I imagine still is in a end of terrace house in Shiremore. cant remember the name of the road but it was easy to find but not at all discrete and once the neighbours opposite were blatanly staring at me with very sour expressions as I went to the door. Not good as you can probably imagine.

Offline AnthG

Anth. she was and I imagine still is in a end of terrace house in Shiremore. cant remember the name of the road but it was easy to find but not at all discrete and once the neighbours opposite were blatanly staring at me with very sour expressions as I went to the door. Not good as you can probably imagine.
To be honest it was was more so driving there (I am still a somewhat nervous driver), and to see if I can get there from Newcastle by avoiding this git of a roundabout (so if she lives before, or after it in Shiremoore). I hate this particular roundabout in Shiremoore with a passion - my driving instructor when learning to drive took me on it three times, each time he told me i'd fail my driving test if this was it from my poor navigation of it) so I just like to avoid it.

External Link/Members Only

But going back to the subject. The negative reviews I have all seen have been for Kat, not Kit. There have been quite a few for Kat such as this one for example

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10694.0

Offline PlasticGeordie

I will see if can dig up the name of the road. Dont know if I should post on here ? But will give aproximate location. Dont remember any particularly vicious roudabout. Its quite near a big garden centre whos name escapes me (not much help I know ! ) but when I find it I willl post on here

Offline maxxblue

:vomit:

You'd be better off with a wank, or some sheep, or a dog, or a hedgehog

Any links for the hedgehog?

DaveMugabe

Dont post the address please.

Why do we dislike her/them?

Well I cant speak for others but my punt with her was there with the absolute worst.

She was fat, A was not allowed, although on offer when I booked
Thick as a short plank.

It was memorable though coz it was so bad.  Total waste of money, but do what you wish, dont take my word for it.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Ok  To be a bit vague for general directions not so far from The Great Outdoors Centre. As I said before I can only speak as I find and dont see how I can do a review for other peoples visits. Sorry you had a bad one though.

Dino

Met her once, never had a problem with her.  Infact when I'd met her I found her to be softly spoken, and, gave a good service... Certainly not one of the worst I've met!

I'm not doubting anyone's experiences with her though, we all have different want's and expectations.

Mickplatt

Well if her twinnsister is Anything to go buy I would keep clear. Seen her  last year on the quey side when she was working for amour,  must say worst punt ever.
Smelt of drink, seemed high, not intrested at all. And was told not to fuck her hard as she was sore of last punt ha. Real turn on eh.
Should make a review of her but was a long time ago so not sure if it's relevant 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:41:18 am by Mickplatt »

themademan2

Just search kit and kat Jeremy Kyle on YouTube and u will see how thick she is

Offline PlasticGeordie

Just search kit and kat Jeremy Kyle on YouTube and u will see how thick she is

Horses for courses I say. If I wanted an intellectual debate I would go and see Stephen Hawkins and wouldn't care less if his OWO was any good !

riverday

If u like it rough, I guess she's the one!!

Offline Thrasymachus

Horses for courses I say. If I wanted an intellectual debate I would go and see Stephen Hawkins and wouldn't care less if his OWO was any good !
I hear what you're saying but I would never book someone with such limited intelligence.  I do expect them to know a little about what is going on in the world, not just the latest happenings on TOWIE

Offline Thrasymachus

She has a face only a mother could love

Offline wearsidemark

but those big titties r nice.

Offline Greenman

She has a cracking pair of boobs
But I will go by the warnings on here to stay away although tempted

Offline portable

Didn't she take her AW profile down a while back?

have a look at this

External Link/Members Only

That's got to be the most the boring performance I've ever seen. Is that what you're pointing out?  :unknown: Is that old or recent?

I saw her a couple of times years ago when she worked for Dream Girls agency, and she was pretty good. Not the brightest but wasn't bored/comatose. Hence me seeing her twice.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:28:32 pm by portable »

Offline AnthG

Didn't she take her AW profile down a while back?
Does that mean she has stopped working? Or does she have a different profile.

I don't know what it is but I find her somewhat appealing, or maybe curious is a better word, and wanting to try a punt with her.

Malan7037

I hear what you're saying but I would never book someone with such limited intelligence.  I do expect them to know a little about what is going on in the world, not just the latest happenings on TOWIE

She s that thick she probably wouldn't even realise what's going on in towie !!!

Offline portable

Does that mean she has stopped working? Or does she have a different profile.

I don't know what it is but I find her somewhat appealing, or maybe curious is a better word, and wanting to try a punt with her.

She was on my hotlist, and now she's vanished. Searched locally for big/very big boobs and she's not showing up.

Offline Lsf

:blush: I don't think she looks too bad... Those tits are amazing!