Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Send an ambulance - WG having a stroke while completing AdultWork interview  (Read 1997 times)

Offline mh

View the Interview on this profile...

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

I think Sergei fell asleep whilst doing that one. Mid you he does hundreds everyday so perhaps we should forgive him  :lol:

Offline tantric talents

By Gum, her pussy fell asleep on the keyboard thinking it was a mouse..

vorian

What do you think, bait and switch?

Offline CBPaul

What do you think, bait and switch?

You'd have to say the chances are high. Looks nice though.

vorian

You'd have to say the chances are high. Looks nice though.

For £90 and those looks that's why I'm thinking B&S

Offline CBPaul

For £90 and those looks that's why I'm thinking B&S

Yep. Add to that one crap fb and it doesn't look too promising. Reverse image search checks out though so if it is fake Sergei has been more creative than usual.

Offline nigel4498

looks gorgeous though,  anyone want to TOFTT?  :unknown:

vorian

Offline nigel4498

Well she states she is Lithuanian but she can't spell it so might leave it for now thanks.

Offline CBPaul

Well she states she is Lithuanian but she can't spell it so might leave it for now thanks.

I was going to repeat Vorian's comment.

Why should someone else TOFTT if you're not prepared to take the risk ?

Offline mh

looks gorgeous though,  anyone want to TOFTT?  :unknown:

The reason I was browsing this profile was dejection at the other stale fare on offer in the vicinity, so I may just have to... I was trying to keep it together until I had enough time for a Reading trip, but that won't be this week for several different reasons and "home service" has been AWOL for going on 3 months now (except for self-service :blush: ).

Offline nigel4498

If she is anything like the last Lithuanian WG who entertained me then I might consider it, ( Lana Lust) then I might consider it when I am next in Basingstoke. I have punted there before with two polish girls so it is within travel sphere.
I seriously doubt she is Lithuanian though.

Rochdull lad

I was surprised to read she was in Basingstoke.  When I read the "interview", I thought she was a northern lass going by how often she said, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeee". ;)

[Yet another] Taxi for R L.

Offline tantric talents

She spells it the way a Spanish or indeed Romanian would...... :cool:

Offline mh

I seriously doubt she is Lithuanian though.

Do you mean Polish girls Vicky & Jessica?

Unfortunately my O-Level French does not equip me to distinguish between Lithuanian and Romanian. But my money is also on the latter.

Offline mh

[Yet another] Taxi for R L.

Use the Uber app... Oops I think that's over-stepped the JRC baiting mark.  :blush:

Rochdull lad

Use the Uber app... Oops I think that's over-stepped the JRC baiting mark.  :blush:

Just as well I don't have a smart phone, mh!

k

This tells me she has a very low boredom threshold.  Her last sensible answer was 30 minutes.  I would halve that, pay for no more than a quickie.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:05:39 pm by k »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't think she understood many of the questions to be fair.  As even her availability on the screenshot say 10am - 12pm which is only two hours
I think she probably understood the basic first few questions and then lost it on the other ones so just typed the letter e over and over as I expect she thought it had to be completed before saving which it doesn't
she would have been better off leaving the ones she didn't understand blank