Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin Anal For You 20 - Cambridge  (Read 4368 times)

9 review(s) for EVELIN_ANAL_FOR_YOU (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cambsguy

Not punted for what... 9 months or so but had a real urge of late but sadly nothing decent in the area.

A few tickled my fancy the other day - EnglishRosieLee but not sure i was in the mood for a bigger lass or a half hour punt, which was the same with Alice who seemed to be a Neve lookalike. Ended up texting Evelin, a Rom who I thought worked off of Rustat Ave as had seen AlessiaKiss there before.

Text comms were fine and the only issue is parking - residents only but took the risk on a 15 min punt.

Standard flat, she was nice and friendly. Like many Roms, short (say 5ft 2/3) but with plenty of curve without being fat - I often prefer the petite Neve type look but she was fine. Decent sized tits which were natural and quite nice even for someone who prefers smaller ones.

Got be hard with her hands (not a fan of oral) and then on with the rubber. Put some lube up her so it was not the tightest fuck I have had but did the job, She had her hand over her pussy with fingers like a V - either to check if rubber comes off or to prevent going too deep - bit weird but no real effect for me. Something i couldn't decide at the time if a turn on or turn off was her just staring at my eyes (missionary) - in the end i quite liked it and it wasn't long before i emptied into the mac. Clean up and gone - prob 10 mins.

As I have said with Alessia - I would not book for 30 mins but a 15 min pump and dump for forty notes is decent value than send £100 for 30 mins with some of the english girls. anal was 40 extra but didn't fancy it.

Offline cambsguy

Why do I keep forgetting that !!! Yes, had even copied that link but forgot to paste!

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, that's actually her first positive. The eye contact is good, but using her hand to limit penetration is not good.

I've just indexed her new profile with her previous reviews, which puts her at 1 positive, 2 neutrals, 3 negatives, or a 16% positive score.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=28952

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Hi Jay,might have to edit that to another negative as tried to book this a”noon,initially got swift replies stating 2.30pm app’mt and was given the postcode (Rustat road)...After various efforts to ring n text to get the flat number,all I heard was mumbled broken English saying “I”m not there yet etc”...After loitering about for approx 25-30 mins,I decided to walk n take an L...Luckily I”m a foot soldier but I can image parking could be very limited time-wise around that part of Cambridge so I basically bummed around for a bit,got fobbed off and walked over the footbridge to the station with my £40 still in the old sky-rocket but no pump n dump with a young Rom;-(

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

You can sometimes in the eveings park along Rustat road and davey road plus Fanshawe road, may be a littlre bit of a walk but who park's right outside the given premises;?...

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers Mr Phil. This probably happens a fair amount, as she already has one negative for missing the meet. You might as well copy/paste your post into a new review for her.

Offline frankbolton51

After loitering about for approx 25-30 mins,I decided to walk
Yeah, I booked 20 minutes ahead for a quickie but when I got there I was met by DiaNa_Horny who told me Evelin was busy! Maybe in them 20 minutes she got a better offer!

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Offline Shanekelly1987

Saw this girl today, was ok, just ok, paid the extra for anal.

Her BJ technique was good, good tongue action but was very Rom in terms of mood and mechanical.

6/10

Will review when I have time

Offline JayEZ2K

Her BJ technique was good, good tongue action but was very Rom in terms of mood and mechanical.

6/10

Cheers, looking forward to the review. I'm especially curious about the quality of anal, and if much else was on offer given extra price for anal. :hi:

Offline cambsguy

6/10

I have definitely met worse Roms, but also a few better too.

I think these days its rare to get British girls on less than £100 for 30 mins, and many will only do an hour at £130-150, so for me a poor/average £40 Rom punt is a much better option.

Offline Sibiu

6/10

How much extra for anal?

Offline DouglasReynholm

Offline Shanekelly1987

She's not a good punt lads...far better (further afield) for your dough. £100 for 30mins inc anal (would have had to pay more for DFK and owo)

Scratched my itch on the day, that's all it did.

Offline frankbolton51

Phil, DiaNa_Horny shares with Evelin. AW 6261305. Short curvy Rom. But too brisk and businesslike, not good service.

Offline winkywanky

Frankly amazed that a Rom actually does the advertised Anal at all! That has to be (almost) a first  :rolleyes:  :D.

Despite the unsurprisingly reluctant Rom service, £100 for fucking a cute young girl up the bum in a 30min booking is perhaps not too bad for a niche service like this.

Offline George South

Particularly if is a very tight niche

Offline winkywanky

Offline JayEZ2K

This should be edited to Neutral/Negative...
Personally I read it as a neutral, but it's always the OP's choice. I suppose it scratched his itch satisfactorily.

Shane's review with anal is posted, so I'll add some of anal replies here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312549.0