Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Stretford  (Read 3713 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline r2012121020

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Was a few weeks ago when I happened to be in the area.

Comms

Profile insists that she has to speak to you, but I did everything over text without any issues a week or so in advance.

Weird place, in the middle of an industrial park it's clearly a converted office block. There is parking, but was only one space when I arrived, not sure where else you'd park.  Ten minute walk from tram station. Very quiet which is good. Slightly sterile but well appointed new build flat feel inside. Clean bathroom with decent shower.

Budget

170 for 90 minutes

The lady

Sam is in her 50's, her photos are probably carefully posed or old, and clearly isn't a super model, but I was still a little disapointed. She's carrying a few more pounds than I had expected, and I didn't find her facially attractive. Great tits though. Wearing a tight black dress and no knickers.

The event

My first visit. A bit too much talking for my liking, but didn't cut into the actual punt proper.

Decent FK, pretty good OWO, reverse oral, and a variety of positions all competently delivered, but I just wasn't especially into it.

Summary

I wouldn't return: just not my type, but I've rated as positive as can't complain about the service.

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Was a few weeks ago when I happened to be in the area.

Comms

Profile insists that she has to speak to you, but I did everything over text without any issues a week or so in advance.

Weird place, in the middle of an industrial park it's clearly a converted office block. There is parking, but was only one space when I arrived, not sure where else you'd park.  Ten minute walk from tram station. Very quiet which is good. Slightly sterile but well appointed new build flat feel inside. Clean bathroom with decent shower.

Budget

170 for 90 minutes

The lady

Sam is in her 50's, her photos are probably carefully posed or old, and clearly isn't a super model, but I was still a little disapointed. She's carrying a few more pounds than I had expected, and I didn't find her facially attractive. Great tits though. Wearing a tight black dress and no knickers.

The event

My first visit. A bit too much talking for my liking, but didn't cut into the actual punt proper.

Decent FK, pretty good OWO, reverse oral, and a variety of positions all competently delivered, but I just wasn't especially into it.

Summary

I wouldn't return: just not my type, but I've rated as positive as can't complain about the service.
Sounds a reluctant green - similar to mine really good blowjob but for an overweight fifty something she’s got amazing stats on here (must have declined and/or put on weight) :unknown:

Offline Boates

Sounds a reluctant green - similar to mine really good blowjob but for an overweight fifty something she’s got amazing stats on here (must have declined and/or put on weight) :unknown:
My review a couple of months ago reflects this.

Offline WelshClipper

I saw her back in 2014, she was fit as fuck back then so the past seven years must have taken its toll and put on the pounds.

Agree she is plain facially but definitely made up for it service wise. Even in her fifties, if she just lost the weight, she would entirely justify her great feedback over the years.

Anyone starting out punting, as I was, Sam is a good place to begin.  :hi:

Offline Captain caveman 69

I enjoyed my punts with sam from what she told me she mostly sticks with her regular clients.  Newslut4U works at the same place but its sams place i believe.