Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Error in uploading picture  (Read 1939 times)

Offline nigel4498

So much for the independent .
What a numpty  :lol:

Offline LostInMackemLand

Doesn't look particularly brown.

Offline akauya

Great find Gorge, at last we have a picture of Winston. Looks like he was burning the midnight oil when he was uploading pictures :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saved it on PostImg just in case he realises his mistake and tries to delete it... oops too late  :rolleyes:

Offline gorge

Great find Gorge, at last we have a picture of Winston. Looks like he was burning the midnight oil when he was uploading pictures :D

I saved it on PostImg just in case he realises his mistake and tries to delete it... oops too late  :rolleyes:

who's Winston?

pokenn

Do you think he's ever held down a job for more than about a week? Or lives off pimping and benefits.

cockneybstrd

What a fucking stupid Winston, Its no wonder he is had to trade in the BMW when his IT and Pimping Skills are so limited.

Sergei and Demetri will be laughing at this. 

cockneybstrd

who's Winston?
See the UK Punting Dictionary in off topic

But it is a catch all phrase for a lazy british pimp..

Offline ForrestGump

Perhaps he thinks the collar-up look makes him look more sophisticated, or something.  :unknown:

Offline akauya

What a fucking stupid Winston, Its no wonder he is had to trade in the BMW when his IT and Pimping Skills are so limited.

Sergei and Demetri will be laughing at this.

Indeed, we should add him to the wanker of the week thread. But I don't think Sergei will laugh much because he made the same mistake once. I think I saved his picture somewhere. I'll try and find it.

fredpunter

'her' only feedback is from viewing other girls webcams. He's even more thick than he appears at first glance.

cockneybstrd

'her' only feedback is from viewing other girls webcams. He's even more thick than he appears at first glance.

Even thicker when you read the feedback and as you say its from viewing other pro$$ie webcams. His/her response to a webcammer in Russia is do you have a number.

Offline gorge

He must have realized - profile is gone

yorkshire123

He must have realized - profile is gone

But his ugly mug hasn't thanks to UKP :lol:

Offline CBPaul

Doesn't look particularly brown.

Doesn't look particularly beautiful either.

vorian

Doesn't look particularly beautiful either.

Could have been worse, he could have done an Abdul and uploaded a picture of his meat and two veg. :vomit:

Offline CBPaul

Could have been worse, he could have done an Abdul and uploaded a picture of his meat and two veg. :vomit:

FFS, I was having my lunch V.

Not any more though.  :(

Offline akauya

Indeed, we should add him to the wanker of the week thread. But I don't think Sergei will laugh much because he made the same mistake once. I think I saved his picture somewhere. I'll try and find it.

... and now ladies and gentlemen I present to you the very infamous Sergei :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Winston's mum would have been named Sharon or Tracy.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Winston's mum would have been named Sharon or Tracy.

Brings a whole new meaning to Birds of a Feather!!

MILF!!!

Offline akauya

Lads we have a new kid on the block. Winston and Sergei are joined by Mr Imran himself

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29580.0

:lol:

cockneybstrd

Welcome to UK Punting Imran ....

I am no homophobe who is going to go on about shirtlifters but in some of those photos he has up he looks camper than a row of tents.