Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty housewife  (Read 1813 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stongwee53

External Link/Members Only
Quick review meet happened today £30 for 15 mins bj. Messaged the day before and had arrranged a 30 min £60 meet but in the morning she messaged saying she could only provide a bj service as its her time of the month. I cant moan as she could of waited until i got there to tell me so fair play for that. Agreed to this after abit of dithering on my side.
Easy to find and then provided house number when id parked up.
For me she looks stunning great figure and nice boobs and a pretty face. Very nice person aswell
Go up stairs into bedroom obviously people have mentioned in the past about pics of her family. She was open about it and said hubby is aware etc. No problem for me.
Start with a play and suck on her boobs. Nice nipples. Would of loved a play of her fanny but hopefully next time. Onto the main event. Very good bj technique. Could be the for hours recieving that. But i wasnt and it wasnt long before i was ready to pop. She took it all in and swallowed it as im aware unless she discretly got rid. Quick wipe up with a few wipes and on my way.
Will be going back i think if i can and hopefully for longer and the full experience aswell.
Would recommend for a quicky and probably longer aswell. Well worth it for the price
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 01:10:20 pm by Stongwee53 »