Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Polish Girl - Very Good Service  (Read 17065 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

I had cancelled my appointment with her a couple of weeks ago due to some reasons, I decided to visit her yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked my appointment for an hour, very good communications....She is like the Polish next door girl...between size 8-10, She is pretty 8/10 and is willing to go that extra bit in her service...I got all the service I wanted..OWO, DFK, 2 Pops in an hour in various positions.

She is interesting to chat with. Will I visit her again maybe if I run out of options on my HL....

Happy Punting!

Offline Convince Me

Hot Lisits never dry up, do they?!

Offline ForrestGump

She has an arse that looks like it was created to entertain us punters  :P

pete234

Thanks for the review - looks good.

Just wanted to know does her face look like the one in the first photo or was that photo taken a few years ago? 

Because with a body like that and if she still looks like her first photo facially then I will be seeing her for sure.  :rolleyes:

Offline tantric talents

Yes she does have a cheeky ..er face too!
Been in my warmlist for a while but thanks to above review will move her up a few notches

password02

Thanks another on the HL - she is stated as 24 on AW - however she looks a few years older on her pics ? is she about mid 20's or would you say late 20's early 30's?

Offline viktor1080

She does have a nice Arse..I will put her in mid to late 20's

Offline MancSean

Wow I think I might take myself off my punting sabbatical for her absolutely gorgeous

Offline viktor1080

I never go for CIM so I don't know sorry...Also the best part she asks you how to you want her to be dressed like in suspenders or stockings..I wanted her without makeup simple and a t-shirt and skirt

Megazord

She looks great! Are her tits real?

Offline viktor1080

Not worth £150...this is bad  :dash:

Offline mightymunce

Quote from: viktor1080 link=topic=31186.msg436764#msg4367o64 date=1401764008
Not worth £150...this is bad  :dash:
She has just been removed from h/l

password02

Either she has been reading UKP and seen the interest about her OR she has had a mad rush of new clients over the last few days that has made her popular overnight so has increased her prices - Simple case of supply and demand  :thumbsdown:

Offline bestbefore

Now thats what I call galloping inflation!

Offline kowalski

Gosh, I was dreaming of getting my mits on that arse, but not at £150.

Offline lewishamguy

I think still there is a option for price bargaining just click on her booking tab-

***please let me know how long would you like to book me for and if u happy with the rate

:D

password02

Was her old price £120 or £100 ph?

Offline lewishamguy

Offline mightymunce

She would have been busy with 100.p/h
Not sure now

Offline ForrestGump

She would have been busy with 100.p/h
Not sure now

She'll probably attract different clients and fewer of them. But she can afford to see one third fewer punters than she has been seeing and still make the same cash. She's pretty, has a fit bod and if she can provide a good service too she'll do well.

Persie

Her rates are back to £100
Do you think she is a bit kinky or just GFE?

Offline ForrestGump

Her rates are back to £100

Would have thought it'd make more sense to settle at a rate somewhere between £100 and £150 imho.

Do you think she is a bit kinky or just GFE?

Not really anything there in the profile to suggest she's kinky. But who knows. Why not check her out with a 30 minute booking?  :)

Offline MLawro93

Hidden Image/Members Only

rate gone up now £150/hr :rolleyes:

I reckon this is a better representation of the girl. They love to pose in flattering ways.  :cool:

Offline viktor1080

No, the second picture is not her...please be sure you are loading a correct picture...confirm your source

Offline MLawro93

No, the second picture is not her...please be sure you are loading a correct picture...confirm your source

It was in her PG. If it ain't her I can quite easily just take it down. They are wearing the same watch though. Has she lost weight or is just a bad photo angle?  :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:25:40 am by MLawro93 »

Offline viktor1080

Maybe she has lost a bit of weight..or maybe the angle or maybe a different girl and then this one took on the profile..but surely nothing like what I saw

Ludwig

I reckon this is a better representation of the girl. They love to pose in flattering ways.  :cool:

Maybe she has lost a bit of weight..or maybe the angle or maybe a different girl and then this one took on the profile..but surely nothing like what I saw

I visited her this week and yes that photo above is not the most flattering - she's slimmer in the flesh when you meet her...she's definitely a size 10 though...

Does she CIM?

Yes (at no extra charge)...plus DFK, OWO and RO...nice natural tits...lovely curvy arse...perfect spoken English...she's a reasonably good punt & VFM now that she's back down to £100 per hour...

Offline NightKid

How closely does she resemble that one and only face pic of hers?

Offline kong

I'd say she resembles that pretty closely although her hair is more blonde now

Just got back from seeing her, had a really good time. Hot polish girl raunchy fuck and CIM for £100. Great VFM

Goofy85

She's a good time, but no deep kissing at all. I asked her whether she offers this, and she didn't want to, despite it being on her profile. Also despite her saying I was cute and kissing me on the lips at the door when entering. And I had minty fresh breath. Worth seeing again, but only if you can do without any kind of DFK. I cannot.

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

Had a reply from her through email so may see her. As cim and swallow (possibly) might be on the offer may go with her. She sounds like she has a good enough attitude and won't go crazy on me like the last Polish girl I punted with.

new_punter

She has an arse that looks like it was created to entertain us punters  :P

+1 to that FG.

Offline viktor1080

That is strange Cupnoodle with me she was like kissing for whole Poland and mind you I am a macky minger LOL!

Splosh

That is strange Cupnoodle with me she was like kissing for whole Poland and mind you I am a macky minger LOL!

Yes I'm no oil painting either but I did get plenty of FK, don't laugh but I've got a small mouth and even Dee had problems tickling my tonsils and if you've ever met Dee you'll know she has an impressive tongue, oh yes she does.

Ludwig

...I did get plenty of FK...

Ditto...she was happy to indulge in lots of FK when I saw her...

Offline nalin

Her profile says she does A. Tried to book her a week ago but, she was not working on that day. Will review once I get to see her.

waxman

Yes, because she does A & is Polish!

Goofy85

Well I hope I wasn't the problem, as lack of DFK is the only thing that would stop me seeing her again. She had a slight cough so wonder if that is why she chose not to. I actually asked her if she does DFK and she didn't want to. I told her fair enough.  :unknown:

Girls that have DFK me  (some very deep) and seemed to enjoy it are: LarissaReadyToPlay, Stacey Summer, Sultry Suzy (formerly Saucy Suzy), Hot Ameera and Natasha22x, Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent, Maggie21, Exotic Vee (formerly Asian Chinita). All very cute girls. So that gives me some hope it's not me! 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 11:56:30 am by Goofy85 »

Stealthshagger

not to derail, but how was sultry suzie demeanor attitude and looks wise? I just ask as I was looking at her profile one minute ago, then saw you mention her

Splosh

Well I hope I wasn't the problem, as lack of DFK is the only thing that would stop me seeing her again. She had a slight cough so wonder if that is why she chose not to. I actually asked her if she does DFK and she didn't want to. I told her fair enough.  :unknown:

Girls that have DFK me  (some very deep) and seemed to enjoy it are: LarissaReadyToPlay, Stacey Summer, Sultry Suzy (formerly Saucy Suzy), Hot Ameera and Natasha22x, Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent, Maggie21, Exotic Vee (formerly Asian Chinita). All very cute girls. So that gives me some hope it's not me!

Really I wouldn't worry about it I've had the same experience myself with women who have been happy to snog the faces off every other guy, no point in trying to second guess the reason.

SS what the hell happened to Cythia, any update.

Goofy85

not to derail, but how was sultry suzie demeanor attitude and looks wise? I just ask as I was looking at her profile one minute ago, then saw you mention her

Looks-wise she is gorgeous. Service-wise, I cannot fault her. Very enthusiastic and really gets into it. Very friendly, but always seems very spaced out and high, speaks slowly and quietly. It makes me retreat into my shell a little because I don't know how to interact with her, so she accuses me of being very shy. I have seen her four times though.

However the third and fourth time I was disappointed by the fact she wasn't ready for me as she 'didn't know she was working' one of the days. And the fourth time she didn't let me give her oral. When I arrived they were rushing another man out the house. She said I couldn't give her oral because she hadn't shaved (there was barely any hair there) so it makes me think she didn't wash. I think she generally does wash before punters because on that third time we washed in the shower together to save time before the punt. Rather then us taking turns to shower. still felt a bit rushed to get started that time.  I would see her again, but next time on the phone I'm going to ask her if she is sure she is ready and that I wasn't happy last time.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:05:44 pm by Goofy85 »

Stealthshagger

SS what the hell happened to Cythia, any update.

just got an email from her that she will be in london again in a month or so most likely. Personally, I will just see if she lets me know if she here or not again. If she is, ill see her and have a great time. if not, no worries, I cant be arsed to keep checking with her. If she had better organisation and put up dates, shed be raking in money.

thanks for the info cupnoodle, she sounds like she has alot of bookings

Offline kong

Had a reply from her through email so may see her. As cim and swallow (possibly) might be on the offer may go with her. She sounds like she has a good enough attitude and won't go crazy on me like the last Polish girl I punted with.

fyi she told me she doesn't do swallow

Offline tantric talents

Could not find LarissaReadyToPlay. Is she now called Larissa Love or Larissa Naughty?

Goofy85

Could not find LarissaReadyToPlay. Is she now called Larissa Love or Larissa Naughty?

I spelt her name wrong.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline red_zed

I wonder if NewPolishGirl is into mild domination

Anybody who has seen her have an idea if she likes toys, roleplay, strapon etc ?

Her profile seems to state that she is indeed interested in such kinks but I'm still not sure...

NotaGuuest

I had cancelled my appointment with her a couple of weeks ago due to some reasons, I decided to visit her yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked my appointment for an hour, very good communications....She is like the Polish next door girl...between size 8-10, She is pretty 8/10 and is willing to go that extra bit in her service...I got all the service I wanted..OWO, DFK, 2 Pops in an hour in various positions.

She is interesting to chat with. Will I visit her again maybe if I run out of options on my HL....

Happy Punting!

Have one question to OP and anyone else who visited her. Thinking of booking her on the next few days.. but wanted to know if she allows fingering or not? Thank you.