Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X, Sheperd's Bush  (Read 3939 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harryrambo

PLATINUM x CINDY

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

April 2021
1 hour - £160 No extras

Comms- AW email- took sometime to get the time with her as she was away etc.She seems to be very particular about AW reviews - she replied instantly there on the AW email. After confirming date and time (in advance) and few emails back and forth she gave me her number.
I discussed all my requests and she was good with all :)

Location- it was nice boutique hotel in Shepard's bush area . It was really nice- very nice room ... a nice experience overall. there was no one at reception, straight walk to the lift and in the room.

Girl- Really good.... just like pictures. Czech origin, mid to late 20's - likes plastic surgery :)
Face 8/10, body 9/10, skin - 9/10 Attitude 10/10
She was dressed exactly as I had requested... Super sexy satin dress with amazing make up.... I had a grin on my face :)
her boobs are enhanced but good surgery ......
Loved her looks and all the effort (100% marks there)

Action- i took a quick shower
god i was blown away by her
I'm big into DFK and OWO..
Her DFK was just non stop and she was all over.... snogging away..
I felt her well in that satin dress.... slowly the dress came off and i took her to the couch, lots of snogging there

I stood up and pointed her to my dick... she took the towel off with a smile and god oh god ... she gave me a 5 star OWO... full attention to balls and shaft.
I asked her to put red lipstick and suck deep again- she was all game... red imprints on my dick and her strong sucking -- i was on cloud 9
pulled her up and lots of DFK... I asked for a messy and sloppy OWO ... she obliged ...

Took her to the bed, i stood up on floor and mild face fucked her... she was good and happy ...

I was getting too close to coming because of such a great action, i waited for 1 min and asked her for dom...
she put the dom with her mouth. she uses lube.. i aksed her to use minimal quantity needed.. she was fine with it.
She rode my CG
DFK on along,
changed various positions- and i came on side position...
It as huge load and i had intense orgasm... one of the best i ever had :)

she cleaned it, had some water...
She talks a lot about herself but it was all fun and good. told me about where she grew up etc...

She even changed outfit for me and now in a sexy lingerie..

I didn't waste anytime and snogging on...
took that lovely lingerie off and asked for OWO... super job...

Dom on again, this time fucked her in prone... it was deep ... i loved it ..
came in bag in doggy ...

Oh I was exhausted but was very very happy and relaxed ....

she gave me exceptional service -- I give her Super positive...
Her main positive point is her attitude - she made efforts and was good looking...

Offline ManOFSteel

Thanks for the review. She sounds like a very good punt. Will HL her. I love a good plastic bimbo central European from time to time.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
I see a pattern in UKP that when a well reviewed WG gets a negative review, within few days it will be followed by a positive review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I see a pattern in UKP that when a well reviewed WG gets a negative review, within few days it will be followed by a positive review.

Yes, I thought that too but I suspect in most cases it's just coincidence or perhaps a punter is reminded that he has a review to do. This "super positive" review though does starkly contrast the 2 recent negative experiences shared by some others.

Offline sunnyj

Yes, I thought that too but I suspect in most cases it's just coincidence or perhaps a punter is reminded that he has a review to do.
I think most of these cases are not coincidence. It is more like punter reads the negative review and is reminded that he has a positive review to do for that SP.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 09:14:43 am by sunnyj »

Offline harryrambo

I think most of the cases are not coincidence. It is more like punter reads the negative review and is reminded that he has a positive review to do for that SP.

I did not post anything to counter anything... it does not matter to me... !!
Recently I have posted negative to mostly positively reviewed girl. I share my own experience which may help fellow OP's here. I had a long list of pending reviews to do, I still have to post few more..

My experience with this WG was good and I shared my experience.

Offline Private Parts

I did not post anything to counter anything... it does not matter to me... !!
Recently I have posted negative to mostly positively reviewed girl. I share my own experience which may help fellow OP's here. I had a long list of pending reviews to do, I still have to post few more..

My experience with this WG was good and I shared my experience.

That’s a free double CIM next time.
I can’t understand the attraction of PC
But each to their own.
 :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think most of these cases are not coincidence. It is more like punter reads the negative review and is reminded that he has a positive review to do for that SP.

:D

Offline anyfucker

That’s a free double CIM next time.
I can’t understand the attraction of PC
But each to their own.
 :hi:
Each to their own exactly, as man of steel says above "I love a good plastic bimbo central European from time to time."
Variety is the spice of life one day a slim woman, another day great big bolt-ons  this pastime is great :drinks:
For me I don't want to be fucked up the arse by a gay bloke with bolt-ons  :vomit:

Offline shy92

(Private social media removed by mod) is her Instagram if you guys want to check it out
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:53:38 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: 10 years no reviews, no response to a mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Stonedwolf

(Private social media removed by mod) is her Instagram if you guys want to check it out

That may be her personal one, when I saw her a year or so ago she asked me to follow platinum.cindy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:21:00 am by CoolTiger »

Offline whoya.kiddin

Harryrambo, I notice on the other thread discussion about her offering bareback.  The evidence is clearly there in the photos for all to see. 

Did she mention the option if bareback to you at all?

Offline harryrambo

Harryrambo, I notice on the other thread discussion about her offering bareback.  The evidence is clearly there in the photos for all to see. 

Did she mention the option if bareback to you at all?

No, not at all....
There was nothing like it...
I saw her in April ....

I would never do that and if anything of this sort I had known, i wouldn't visit.. health is paramount!!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are you having a laugh, you've been a member for 7 1/2 years, never posted a review, made no other useful contributions and now you are posting private social media names.

How many rules do you want to break in one go.

Time to invoke rule #27 I think.

Offline Stonedwolf

Are you having a laugh, you've been a member for 7 1/2 years, never posted a review, made no other useful contributions and now you are posting private social media names.

How many rules do you want to break in one go.

Time to invoke rule #27 I think.

Sorry mate, but I can't seem to edit my previously reply. Please could you help me edit the quote to the above original post to remove the reference to her Instagram handle?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:06:13 am by Stonedwolf »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry mate, but I can't seem to edit my previously reply. Please could you help me edit the quote to the above original post to remove the reference to her Instagram handle?

Now removed from your quote  :thumbsup: