Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-Polish-South Wimbledon  (Read 4516 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Muff licker]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

A well reviewed girl been on my HL for ages today the stars aligned.

Working from a 2nd floor flat across the road from South Wimbledon station, grotty carpet leading up to the stairs but once inside it is fit for purpose.
Jessica greeted me with a completely see through fishnet top one that showed off her massive tits also wearing a thong and heels.
I liked what i saw not a stunner and a bit larger than her photos maybe some lockdown weight i would say a good size 16 with massive bolt ons that are a bit hard (3rd or 4th op apparently). She asked me how long and i said 30 minutes so she said £70 or £80 with CIM so I opted for the latter. I stripped and so did Jessica and i started to lick and fondle her tits now i am not a fan of enhanced tits but i did enjoy playing with them.
She then dropped to her knees and started OWO lots of shaft and ball sucking seamed to go on for ages and i could see her handy work in the well positioned mirror not sure how i didn't cum maybe as I had a punt yesterday LOL.

Anyway I stopped her and lay her on the bed and went south nice meaty pussy as shown on the pictures all fresh and shaved took a while but she eventually had the big "O" and slumped back. She then blew me again lots of eye contact and i was in heaven only lasted a few minutes and shot my load into her mouth, no rush to spit and wanked every last drop out of me, then gave me tissues whilst still keeping the cum in her mouth. I did want her to give me it back but was not feeling brave enough after i cummed lol.

Proper service provider will definitely return maybe this weekend.
Age wise i would say 35.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:55:33 pm by Muff licker »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Glad you had a good punt. It's refreshing to see a SP who keeps her pricing relatively stable over many years. She doesn't like fingering much which is a shame during RO.

Offline Muff licker

Glad you had a good punt. It's refreshing to see a SP who keeps her pricing relatively stable over many years. She doesn't like fingering much which is a shame during RO.
Agreed Fuzzyduck she has been at it years but she is not jaded and really puts a shift in

Offline jj8989

You gave her a gooden mate  :thumbsup: I reckon you'd enjoy gorgeous vicky too if the stars aligned for you
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 06:01:25 pm by jj8989 »

Offline Muff licker

You gave her a gooden mate  :thumbsup: I reckon you'd enjoy gorgeous vicky too if the stars aligned for you
You got a link for gorgeous vicky  mate?

Offline jj8989

You got a link for gorgeous vicky  mate?

this one mate, she loves being eaten out and excellent value for money and has continously kept up the consistency over the years it seems!

Offline Shadow314

Nice review ML, and good job on getting through a double ton of reviews!

Offline Fuzzyduck

NBA Policy

How do you know this? Her profile suggests otherwise but it would be helpful for others to know what kind of screening processes she uses.

Offline Muff licker

Nice review ML, and good job on getting through a double ton of reviews!
:thumbsup:

Offline Muff licker

this one mate, she loves being eaten out and excellent value for money and has continously kept up the consistency over the years it seems!
HL'd

Offline SuperTed

How do you know this? Her profile suggests otherwise but it would be helpful for others to know what kind of screening processes she uses.
It's on her profile, a couple of lines below where it says "Uniforms".

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's on her profile, a couple of lines below where it says "Uniforms".

Thanks. That's shitty, particularly if she has this in her FAQs.

Q. Will you see Asian/black/mixed race men?   A. I will see anyone who follows my booking procedure and is nice polite & respectful.

Offline SuperTed

Thanks. That's shitty, particularly if she has this in her FAQs.

Q. Will you see Asian/black/mixed race men?   A. I will see anyone who follows my booking procedure and is nice polite & respectful.
Oh, I hadn't noticed the contradiction!

A lot of WGs complain that people never read their profiles, but I often notice profiles from active girls that clearly have out-of-date info or contradictions. It only takes half an hour every few months to make sure ones profile is correct!