Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie (Cardiff)  (Read 1361 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Doyle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  Profile is currently unavailable.

I booked an hour "sensual massage" for £90 with Sophie as Plan B after Portfolio let me down recently.

It's been mentioned on here before that she can be a bit unreliable, but no problems on this occasion, possibly because I was at her door before she had a chance to slot anyone in ahead of me!  Location was a popular street in Riverside.

No CIM or facial available so I didn't opt for oral (would have been an extra £20).

Service consisted of an OK massage on a proper table with Sophie keeping her bra and thong on, followed by an oily tits-out handjob.

Why neutral, you ask? 

Because I've seen her before (back before the first lockdown) and for £10 less I had a naked massage with oily B2B and HE. I was expecting a similar service this time, so the lack of B2B and nakedness was disappointing.  She'd stopped doing full service, but I wasn't expecting the massage service to have changed.  Should probably have checked when booking. 

I'd have had a better massage and naked HE from Nut for less.