Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia AA December 2020 Farringdon, London  (Read 4599 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Jimnim1

Link to Girl - External Link/Members Only

Location City of London, Farringdon area - 5 flights of stairs knackered me out before I actual got to Antonia.

Girl OMG wow she is so fucking fit looking, model slim body, fantastic bolt ons very pretty face

Price £40 for a 10min BJ (covered)

Summery I have read a mixed review of Antonia but the old chap got the best of me and I went with low expectations of the meet but high ones of the girl

The Meet After arranging the met by text we agreed a time and I got there 5/10 mins early, I text Antonia and got a swift reply to come up, after what seemed an eternity of stairs I got to the front door and was greeted by this Romanian looking Princess, her beauty is spectacular, her body is OMG fucking awesome and she was smiley as I told her so.
Antonia guided me to the bedroom and asked me what I wanted, after reading the mixed reviews I opted for a quick BJ and on my way, 10 mins and out. We sorted the paperwork and off she toddled and was back in around a minute, she told me to undress (and hurry up) a Bit domineering but I happily did and then she proceeded to strip down, I lay on the bed and she got down to give me some covered oral making it hard for me to have a suck on those magnificent tits but I had an an awkward angled fondle of them, she then asked if I wanted to fuck her, dam!!! She didn’t have to ask twice so we started with mish which she looked uninterested with and I banged away with a few random sucks on the tits (no kissing) is a thing with her I think. We then moved to doggy in front of a mirror and she kept asking me to cum, it was only a 10 min app so I can understand that, her disinterested demeanour made the old boy a bit floppy but I persevered and Antonia pointed out to me (like I didn’t realise) it was going soft, I banged away to my hearts content and finished in the bag, and she immediately pulled away, got on her phone and was complexity disinterested In finishing the meet, she fucked off while I got dressed, came back to see me out with a peck on the cheek and on my merry way I went.

She’s getting a positive for giving more than I paid for, I wasn’t expecting much from her, just a beautiful girl (which I got)

Offline ollielon

sounds pretty bad to me ... but your punt your rating .. and was quite cheap after all ..

Online tantraman

It's hard to go wrong for a £40 P&D with a ...

... Romanian looking Princess, her beauty is spectacular, her body is OMG fucking awesome ...

... as shown in collected photos here :music:

Nice one, Jimnim1 :dance:

Offline golden bull

I need to p& d her. I almost booked her recently but due to all the negative feedback here I saw her friend Anay instead, review to follow.

Offline Jimnim1

I need to p& d her. I almost booked her recently but due to all the negative feedback here I saw her friend Anay instead, review to follow.

She is worth it if you go there not expecting much, just to fuck a girl that nice looking was enough for me

Offline golden bull

She is worth it if you go there not expecting much, just to fuck a girl that nice looking was enough for me

I went in seeing Anay with that exact attitude and most people were on the money regarding her services.

Antonia I will pump and dump at some point😛

Offline LordVoldemort

A quick pump and dump with a pretty slim rom is just what the doctor ordered.

Does she really look like her pictures and can she speak English?

Offline Jimnim1

A quick pump and dump with a pretty slim rom is just what the doctor ordered.

Does she really look like her pictures and can she speak English?

She is exactly like her pictures, I would say a better body, very slim and petite, better than the pics.

Her English is good, no miscommunication my guy.
Worth every penny
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 09:59:31 am by Jimnim1 »

Offline LordVoldemort

Thanks for the reply Mr Jimnim1

She’s going to get a visit from the Dark Lord ASAP on his way home from work this week.

She looks just my type!  :D

Offline Jimnim1

Thanks for the reply Mr Jimnim1

She’s going to get a visit from the Dark Lord ASAP on his way home from work this week.

She looks just my type!  :D

Enjoy my man

Offline Jimnim1

I went in seeing Anay with that exact attitude and most people were on the money regarding her services.

Antonia I will pump and dump at some point😛

What was Anay like, she looks awesome my man

Offline golden bull

What was Anay like, she looks awesome my man
Anay….. FAF….. attitude wise can be a bit pushy but I went in with a mindset and didn’t let her dictate the proceedings. I was firm but not in a aggressive way and actually made her laugh with my come backs.

I’ll do a review when I have time. In hindsight I should’ve P&D her like I’m going to do with Antonia and heaven forbid with the infamous stunning Christine!!!

Offline LordVoldemort

Interesting you mention Stunning Christine the wg with a a history of mainly negatives. I wasn’t on this forum when I saw her, but had I have been I would actually have given her a positive. To be fair it was an outcall to my home and I even took her out for a few drinks. She was very receptive and I actually had a great 3 hours with her. She looks great, has an amazing body (pre lockdown???) , nice and tanned and actually put in some effort. I do have a vague recollection of her getting a bit funny with a bit of pre-cum when she did OWO, but that soon dissipated the more I plied her with alcohol..

Offline ollielon

Interesting you mention Stunning Christine the wg with a a history of mainly negatives. I wasn’t on this forum when I saw her, but had I have been I would actually have given her a positive. To be fair it was an outcall to my home and I even took her out for a few drinks. She was very receptive and I actually had a great 3 hours with her. She looks great, has an amazing body (pre lockdown???) , nice and tanned and actually put in some effort. I do have a vague recollection of her getting a bit funny with a bit of pre-cum when she did OWO, but that soon dissipated the more I plied her with alcohol..

I did not really click with her .. but that was a 30 mins P&D .. i can see how in a 3 hours meeting she would have relaxed .. good to hear