Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Housewife - Hucknall Nottm  (Read 4014 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve been trying to meet this one forever, had a few texts last week but with the kids off school she wasn’t free so thought I’d try my luck this week as I was local, all arranged by text, very easy and straight forward.

I did roughly know what to expect as another member was kind enough to send a photo over, so on arrival I wasn’t disappointed, from the off I could tell we would get on, nice bubbly girl, curves in the right places, nice smile and great tits.

I followed her up the stair looking at her big ass thinking oh yes please.

Started with owo, she took the lot down her throat without getting warmed up, good eye contact, great blowjob, as we moved into 69, I could have stayed there for days, lovely crusty cob with loads of ham hanging out the sides, I could have worn her piss flaps as a hat  :lol:

Bagged up in mish, doggy and speed bump, yes I know pretty standard in most of my reviews, but she did jump in to cowgirl to get herself off which was nice, cim to end the show, all done with enthusiasm.

I must say for £60 I will be back, really nice girl, great fuck, she’s into sex as much as us  :D

The housewife thing, it’s actually a real thing, fucking her looking at photos on the wall of her and her husband probably added spice to the session though it not be to everyone’s taste.

Would deffo recommend.

Offline warypunter

Thanks for that, she sounds great and well worth seeing. I was getting quite excited until I read that she doesn't see anyone over 45. Such a shame!  :cry:

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds just my kind of thing. Hopefully get it arranged. Any negs or things to be wary of etc. I see one review she got a neg but that doesnt seem to be the norm with her. Seems to ofrer a good service normally. Im trying to be good snd save money but £60 for half hour has me very interested
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 12:55:34 pm by Stongwee53 »

Offline Nottsguy69

Sounds just my kind of thing. Hopefully get it arranged. Any negs or things to be wary of etc. I see one review she got a neg but that doesnt seem to be the norm with her. Seems to ofrer a good service normally. Im trying to be good snd save money but £60 for half hour has me very interested

I won’t see her due to the age limitations but isn’t she the one that requires you send a picture of yourself first before she meets

Offline Stongwee53

I won’t see her due to the age limitations but isn’t she the one that requires you send a picture of yourself first before she meets
I read that a few times which has put me off but theres no mention on her aw account from what i could see only age restriction. Ive had a quick few messages regarding a meet and at no time did she ask or mention a face pick first

Online Dipper

I read that a few times which has put me off but theres no mention on her aw account from what i could see only age restriction. Ive had a quick few messages regarding a meet and at no time did she ask or mention a face pick first

Own hair/teeth, no zimmer or adult nappy.

Should qualify.  :drinks:

Offline ir34

Man, I tried to call text and arrange for over four years and gave up.

Offline bobby_dizzler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did roughly know what to expect as another member was kind enough to send a photo over.

Photo you say?

Offline Stongwee53

Wouldnt say no to a quick photo if someone could point us in the direction of one or message one. Think ive sorted a meet with her. Although a photo wont change my mind be nice to see her before i go. Tah

Offline bobby_dizzler

Wouldnt say no to a quick photo if someone could point us in the direction of one or message one. Think ive sorted a meet with her. Although a photo wont change my mind be nice to see her before i go. Tah

Just what I was thinking. Although I need to up my moisturiser game to pass for 45.

Offline Stongwee53

Just what I was thinking. Although I need to up my moisturiser game to pass for 45.
I put a review up earlier of my meet with her. Wasnt disappointed. Nice looking lady to be honest better than i thought especially with the teeth mention. I didnt see amything wrong with them at all

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Never asked me for a photo matey, all done by text

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Man, I tried to call text and arrange for over four years and gave up.
Same here, I found texts work best as she never picked up the calls

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

That’s what I did  :lol: :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sorry guys just to confirm, I don’t have a pic of her anymore, it was a while back I received it and regularly clear our my messages.

Offline bobby_dizzler

That’s what I did  :lol: :D

Well played.

Suppose if I lathered on the oil of olay, got a good night's sleep and darkened the room a bit I could just pass for 45.